ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I agree. Seems to be the same as the previous version except for some minor dialogue changes and different visuals. Still can't get "sent to prison' like in the old version . . . so no new quests / storylines? Pretty disappointing. Will play for a bit more then wait another six months for the "real" update. Unless someone can help me and ray3dave out.
So from the changelog it looks like there should be at least some new gloryhole stuff. Any hints how andwhere to get that to happen? After having restarted a new gamw from the start and an hour spent I am not so super keen on playing any longer without any real new stuff happening.

I do like the game and am happy about the update finally being launched, but still I would rather wait for the next update if there really is not some more new stuff - I mean, spending an hour of playtime is already quite a lot.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
Changelog:
-A ton of backend systems that actually work this time.
-fixed fps issue (I hope)
-compressed most of in-game assets
-remade bust layering (mostly cut)
-remade "New You Breast enlargement" event to give you an opportunity to reduce or enlarge Kira’s breasts from any currently implemented size.
-Dialogue changes all over the game
-Minor and major edits of Kira’s character art.
-Some new character art for the npcs
-New You quest finale (120 pages long, but it has a lot of choices, so I have no idea how long it will take you to finish it)
-“Jammer” actually does something now, it blocks fetishes (it will ask you first) and is also required for something else.
-Remade diner job, you can now pick between the two of them.
-One new hypnotic event + fetish
-Three gloryhole H-events (one exclusive for dumb Kira’s, uses the same art)
-One non-H scene for a particular choice in new quest
New events support alternative text (lust, int, charisma) and all currently present physical changes (lips, breasts, hair).
Replaced art in:

Park exhibitionism
Park “Bobby Fisherman”
All of the Chief Officer’s sessions (four)
Subway random event (requires casual outfit and hypnosis, has three sub-events)
Vasilissa random event (red square mall - exclusive for bimbo characters)
"New you" breast enlargement event
Prison shower
Prison pole
Legion 1
good changelog for 2 months of work, i have faith in him now. That's the best turning on ever. Don't abandon it. Also thank to outside998 for the game that don't need 2 min assets preload anymore XD

Dec 9, 2018
game crashed after leaving the library after I read on prison information
deleted the game cuz didnt save

does someone have a save for me at this point in the game?

Patsy221

Feb 10, 2018
I downloaded from mega and getting this message while extracting

Corrupt header is found
Main archive header is corrupt
Corrupt header is found

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
I downloaded from mega and getting this message while extracting

Corrupt header is found
Main archive header is corrupt
Corrupt header is found
I too downloaded from mega but I did not get that error,try redownloading maybe.

Weimos

Jan 22, 2017
Hi i finsihed prison, Legion and the quest Vault at the hospital but in new you i can make dream but all other is under maitenance someone know for what ?

Reactions: Big Lebowski
Jul 10, 2019
You have to talk to the KGB chief in the Kremlin. Left side once you enter the building in the area with all of the rooms.
Ok . . . is that available in this version? Because when I go to the Kremlin gate I get the same dialogue with the guard blocking the entrance and can't get inside at all. This is the same as version 4.5a . . . the change log indicates the prison scenes are available in 4.6 . . . doesn't seem like you can get to them though.

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
sweet, how do we access the new events? I assume one of them is at the new you place where we accessed it before 4.5 disabled it?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes