markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I noticed piercings in the images but are they in game? If they are...when and where do you get that option?

bricktop

Dec 11, 2017
Does anyone have a 4.4 save? I've tried to use some of the other saves in this thread but they don't show up...

Jul 10, 2019
I would apreciaty any hint on new content and how to find it. I played the new version for about an hour without finding anything new. Wasn't the saying there would be more dialogues, and what about public flashing?

To me it seems to be exactly the same, only with new art.
I agree. Seems to be the same as the previous version except for some minor dialogue changes and different visuals. Still can't get "sent to prison' like in the old version . . . so no new quests / storylines? Pretty disappointing. Will play for a bit more then wait another six months for the "real" update. Unless someone can help me and ray3dave out.

Kasi

Aug 5, 2016
Changelog:
-A ton of backend systems that actually work this time.
-fixed fps issue (I hope)
-compressed most of in-game assets
-remade bust layering (mostly cut)
-remade "New You Breast enlargement" event to give you an opportunity to reduce or enlarge Kira’s breasts from any currently implemented size.
-Dialogue changes all over the game
-Minor and major edits of Kira’s character art.
-Some new character art for the npcs
-New You quest finale (120 pages long, but it has a lot of choices, so I have no idea how long it will take you to finish it)
-“Jammer” actually does something now, it blocks fetishes (it will ask you first) and is also required for something else.
-Remade diner job, you can now pick between the two of them.
-One new hypnotic event + fetish
-Three gloryhole H-events (one exclusive for dumb Kira’s, uses the same art)
-One non-H scene for a particular choice in new quest
New events support alternative text (lust, int, charisma) and all currently present physical changes (lips, breasts, hair).
Replaced art in:

Park exhibitionism
Park “Bobby Fisherman”
All of the Chief Officer’s sessions (four)
Subway random event (requires casual outfit and hypnosis, has three sub-events)
Vasilissa random event (red square mall - exclusive for bimbo characters)
"New you" breast enlargement event
Prison shower
Prison pole
Legion 1

Jul 10, 2019
Changelog:
-A ton of backend systems that actually work this time.
-fixed fps issue (I hope)
-compressed most of in-game assets
-remade bust layering (mostly cut)
-remade "New You Breast enlargement" event to give you an opportunity to reduce or enlarge Kira’s breasts from any currently implemented size.
-Dialogue changes all over the game
-Minor and major edits of Kira’s character art.
-Some new character art for the npcs
-New You quest finale (120 pages long, but it has a lot of choices, so I have no idea how long it will take you to finish it)
-“Jammer” actually does something now, it blocks fetishes (it will ask you first) and is also required for something else.
-Remade diner job, you can now pick between the two of them.
-One new hypnotic event + fetish
-Three gloryhole H-events (one exclusive for dumb Kira’s, uses the same art)
-One non-H scene for a particular choice in new quest
New events support alternative text (lust, int, charisma) and all currently present physical changes (lips, breasts, hair).
Replaced art in:

Park exhibitionism
Park “Bobby Fisherman”
All of the Chief Officer’s sessions (four)
Subway random event (requires casual outfit and hypnosis, has three sub-events)
Vasilissa random event (red square mall - exclusive for bimbo characters)
"New you" breast enlargement event
Prison shower
Prison pole
Legion 1
Thanks for sharing. How do you get to the prison? The "old" version you talked to the Kremlin guard. I am, once again, on a first name basis with him. . . and nothing happens.

Kasi

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for sharing. How do you get to the prison? The "old" version you talked to the Kremlin guard. I am, once again, on a first name basis with him. . . and nothing happens.
You have to talk to the KGB chief in the Kremlin. Left side once you enter the building in the area with all of the rooms.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
The New You training events aren't available. Is it me, or aren't they included in the game? New You is supposed to be completed, right? I looked in the Pictures folder. There are files indicating additional tattoos. How do you get them? There are scenes, it would seem, from the same folder, that are either not in this game, or I've missed out on them.

Oh, and I love this new-look Kira.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
well, in this version I can't manage to hide text window, I know it's supposed to be ctrl key but it doesn't work.
Also add some "your profile use a newer version of nw.js, some parameter may not work" ... annoying.

Edit : solved it, had to install a new pluggin with rpgmv to the game and turn off the original one (saw that ctrl key was both used for hiding textbox and skipping text)

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes