88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
For now, work as waiters moviment or to slow, very slwo to finsh for in 3 minuts, but i wai 30 minuts to finsh work without gon slow to sadly. I 'm gonne wait the game will be realsed, waiting for news I go to reaply whole game.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Barri

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Did you have a stroke mate?
In new Update, not yet. I wait wen Mulan make a full game without missing all quest and the dogfish in the park with two choise. I'm finsh all game in 0.44 and in the last 045a I don't see all quest I had done in last update.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Now 4 or 5 days ar gone. When they shoud realase the new update, I'm gonna very clos to deat for another missing. I realle become anxious for realase, alwais pationce on it, but now i start to think these day gon do 2 o 3 years. I'm still wait for news.

ggthx

Jul 27, 2017
I hope the update is gona be good if not i have my torch and pitchfork ready
Hmm, aren't you a bit late then? 1-2 days has come and gone, hell months have come and gone. Just how much of a free pass are his supporters allowing him? Or are people STILL believing his bullshit?

I am leaning more toward the latter then the former...

Reactions: Taak

outside998

Oct 30, 2017
The reason the image folder was so massive was because of poor optimization. Basically, the way Mulan saved the images, it stored a lot of unneeded info in the metatags, bloating the size drastically. I was actually the one who figured out how to remove them and shrink the file sizes. I am Stasi, a moderator on Defen's discord server, the same Stasi Mulan mentioned in an update post on Patreon. Mulan actually went ahead and rerendered all images anew, to decrease the file size.

I stumbled over the metatag issue when I tried to make the Kira emote for the server, and eventhough I decreased the dimensions to Discord's required values, the filesize always stayed at 1.2MB. After rerendering it, removing the tags and what not, it shrunk to 78kb, with the same image quality.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
The reason the image folder was so massive was because of poor optimization. Basically, the way Mulan saved the images, it stored a lot of unneeded info in the metatags, bloating the size drastically. I was actually the one who figured out how to remove them and shrink the file sizes. I am Stasi, a moderator on Defen's discord server, the same Stasi Mulan mentioned in an update post on Patreon. Mulan actually went ahead and rerendered all images anew, to decrease the file size.

I stumbled over the metatag issue when I tried to make the Kira emote for the server, and eventhough I decreased the dimensions to Discord's required values, the filesize always stayed at 1.2MB. After rerendering it, removing the tags and what not, it shrunk to 78kb, with the same image quality.
He literally just updated! Holy shit, of course a NNN release was gonna happen!

[/QUOTE
Signed up for his Patreon, downloaded and now have my Saturday all planned :). So far it is running like a dream but I have only played the intro but even that was seriously laggy on the last release. This could be the resurrection of one of the best games here.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes