Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
What sorta routes does this game have? I see bimbo content? what else? looks very interesting
You can have three personalities: normal - you choose (as Kira), killer - kill it! muahaha! (i think it awakes in prison), bimbo - do the lewd content. In scenes - some personalities can take over the final decisions, bimbo most likely will try.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
More precisely, I am referring to the fact that a woman with a personality like that of the protagonist would never accept a pregnancy, I think that would be the last thing on her to-do-list. Unless this is forced, of course.

Not to mention that the game world is kind of fucked up (post apocalyptic?), I don't know where possibly a pregnancy would fit well over there. lol
I see. Well in "her" defense - a lot of moms out there didn't plan to become a mother. Especially with MTV & TLC's "teen mom" kind of TV series that totally makes you lose faith in humanity. :p

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Well, to put it blunt, its because you read pregnancy as a tag in a vacuum, its notthough, its part of the tag list, and excuse me if this sounds hostile, because youre absolutely right kira, no matter which of the many, have a mothers personaltiy, but obviously the brainwash/corruption/mind control tags are the ones that lead to that.

And tis post apocalyptic soviet union its kinda fucking stupid but also pretty funny in an absurdist kinda way
Yeah, yeah, I understand. I just thought it was hard to imagine a such tough woman as a mother. lol

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
The game wants me to go to sleep in an apartment at the start of the game, but I can't find the apartment. Is this normal?

FUCK... I FUCKING HATE GAMES where I have to alt tab constantly to find out what to do next. Fuck me. Why do devs do this?! Can't they get in in their stupid fucking head to tell the player what the fuck they're supposed to do. FUCK. these games all resemble that 1990's era gameplay. I fucking hate it.

WHERE MOTHER FUCKER? WHERE?

View attachment 1199142
WHERE MOTHER FUCKER? WHERE?
Apologies, I’ll make sure to include the “you have to be able to read” line in our next update.

Seriously tho, there’s a map:

(accessible at the beginning of the game - kiosk)
And, there's a literal name on top of the only place you can enter:

I really want my game to be accessible for all people, so please tell me how can I make it even more clearer?

Last edited:

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Apologies, I’ll make sure to include the “you have to be able to read” line in our next update.

I really want my game to be accessible for all people, so please tell me how can I make it even more clearer?
nice game I love it ...

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Nice art, actually great art, but after two hours of reading, reading, reading and reading I've stuck this in the bin. Pacing?!!? Non-existent.

More fool me for not reading the reviews. Good Luck.

Reactions: jems242

Vanko1984

Jan 4, 2020
Yes, you have to be able to read in order to play my game, sorry comrade.
C'mon, he's not saying there's too much reading in your game, it's right there - pacing, the plot(reading)/sexy_content ratio, which is still abysmal.
Also, since you're taking your five minutes to read some comments here, as a player who just started over with 0.4.9.2, I notice quite a bunch of inconsistencies in bod-mod systems all over the game, especially with visual representation of breast sizes, they're all over the place, sometimes changing even during one and the same scene. I'm sure you're aware, but still.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
C'mon, he's not saying there's too much reading in your game, it's right there - pacing, the plot(reading)/sexy_content ratio, which is still abysmal.
Also, since you're taking your five minutes to read some comments here, as a player who just started over with 0.4.9.2, I notice quite a bunch of inconsistencies in bod-mod systems all over the game, especially with visual representation of breast sizes, they're all over the place, sometimes changing even during one and the same scene. I'm sure you're aware, but still.
“I'm sure you're aware, but still.”, - yep, I am aware and I’d gladly transfer all our older events to our new system, but I can’t, not now.

Reactions: hakarlman

Vojvodyn

Sep 5, 2018
This is probably the best adult game I've played. Humour is miles above any other game I've tested on this platform, especially the surreal/absurd parts (the way characters recollect the apartment party, the gym lockers or that gloryhole mission especially come to mind, but all the dialogues and the entire setting are exceptional), the art is great and it caters to my fetishes (although I wish there was more anal and lezdom (but what there is of it is fantastic)). I can't believe people are dissing the writing, it's verbose but really refreshing and absolutely one of this game's strongpoints; I can't think of another game where I never skip any text. The absurd nature of the fetch quests etc even manage to make them enjoyable, something I didn't think was possible. Only flaw I remember having encountered is that from time to time it feels like you're not sure what to do and the quest helper isn't much help, but this is maybe because I haven't played in a few patches.

I felt compelled to write this message due to the posts above.. I'd never want to divert Freshmulan's attention from what this game requires for its development, but I'd honestly even play this game if there wasn't any adult content to it; it reminds me a bit of disco elysium in how good fun it is.

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
YOU UNDERESTIMATE THE EFFECTS OF YOUR EROTIC ART. LOL. Your art causes my body to allocate blood from my brain to other parts of the body............... So I'm not operating at 100% brain power, more like 25% brain power.... That's a very good thing.

If I was playing Mass Effect, I'd be operating at 100% brain power, unless I was looking at Miranda Lawson's ass.

The only reason I'm being so hard on the game, is because the game has the potential to be REALLY REALLY GOOD.

Games come in tiers.

SHIT TIER: I wouldn't even bother wasting my time responding with any amount of passion for shit games.
AVERAGE TIER: Meh, still not worth criticizing.
HIGH QUALITY TIER: Defenestration is in the high quality tear, which means it deserves the most ruthless criticism to make it the most amazing it can possibly be. The environment in game is very immersive. The story is interesting. The art direction is interesting. You captured the immersion aspect of it and made an alternate reality that is convincing, that's a monumental achievement.

Nice art, actually great art, but after two hours of reading, reading, reading and reading I've stuck this in the bin. Pacing?!!? Non-existent.

More fool me for not reading the reviews. Good Luck.
Yea, the pacing is problematic.

A game's first impression is the most important. If I sense a game is good, I will give it a very meaningful 1 hour of my time and try to give it all the attention it deserves, but after an hour there has to be some kind of erotic element in game that hooks the player.

I'm guessing the game won't hook you until maybe 2-3 hours into the game, and IMO that is not good.

I'm going to play the game later today after work. I look forward to updating my review. I'm hoping I can explain to people how long it takes before the game gets to the super hot erotic content, that way they don't just delete the game and move onto the next one.

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes