slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Is it true there's not many sex scenes in the game yet?

How many sex scenes are there? Ones that you can actually see?

I just read a review that the guy is like there's barely any sexual content in it.
There are many, in my opinion. You can find sex scenes almost all along with the story. I don't know why anyone says that but "barely sexual content" is simply not true. In the hospital modification part: you would have 3 phases of modification scenes, at least 3 training scenes, and some game over scenes(new me). Meanwhile, you also could find some Les scenes and drunk scenes, restaurant working scenes, pub working scenes, near to your dormitory, within 2-3 hours. However, the dev indeed uses images repeatedly in each sex scene, along with a lot of text. In this point of view, one could argue there are just adequate sex scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Just explore...
is in the top-area of the N17 residential area, 3th floor.
THANK GOD. THANK YOU. Why coudln't the querst log just say that... OMG......

Would it have killed the developer to just have the quest log say, "TOP AREA OF THE N17 Residential Area, 3rd Floor"....

The purpsoe of the quest log is to tell thep layer what the fuck they're supposed to do.. Developers can't understand that simpe fucking concept. The quest log is not meant to give vague advice, it's meant to direct the player jesus fucknig christ.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Seems when i start the game it shows me that message: Profile error occurred! Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js. Some features may be unavailable.Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js. - There is a field which i can mark and say "Send feedback to help us fix this issue." and the other icons are just big blue button OK and of course the button X in the up right corner! No matter if i mark that field and then press OK or just close that message,nothing happens but it looks like there is not a problem to close it and just keep playing the game! I am just wondering if i need to fix that because may be possible to not show me everything new in the game or i can just ignore it like i already did and there will no be problem to show me all the new stuff? After all i already find that new "Beast" guy who is repeating on a random!

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Is this one of those games where you see a sex scene like once every hour?

uggh, commencing skip dialogue mode until sexual content is seen.

*Holds finger on enter key*

Last edited:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
How to repeat that? I try it and nothing happened.
It's happens on random - just walk and go to the Imperator's lands a few times (in and out) and on some point when you go out of there again the guy will show it! Like i say it's on random! :)

Reactions: grodom

Weezy12

Apr 25, 2018
hey just wondering what changed from 4.9.2, i still had the old version and i compared how much files the picture folder has and it even has less images

changes.png

Reactions: chesire

BeaverTails

Oct 27, 2017
hey just wondering what changed from 4.9.2, i still had the old version and i compared how much files the picture folder has and it even has less images

View attachment 1199171
A nearly 1k placeholder images removed due to infrastructure refactoring
What's new:
- a new random event in viarium - % chance to be attaked by npc when changing maps
- one bug with lactation fixed in some of vivarium event

All previous events are the same

alkeera

May 1, 2018
Seems when i start the game it shows me that message: Profile error occurred! Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js. Some features may be unavailable.Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js. - There is a field which i can mark and say "Send feedback to help us fix this issue." and the other icons are just big blue button OK and of course the button X in the up right corner! No matter if i mark that field and then press OK or just close that message,nothing happens but it looks like there is not a problem to close it and just keep playing the game! I am just wondering if i need to fix that because may be possible to not show me everything new in the game or i can just ignore it like i already did and there will no be problem to show me all the new stuff? After all i already find that new "Beast" guy who is repeating on a random!
-Go to %LOCALAPPDATA%/
-Delete nwjs folder
-Go into /User Data/Default folders
-Delete Web Data and Web Data-journal files
It should help. Or you can just ignore it. Not a big deal.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes