Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Saw people talking about her being able to get pregnant, and that's why I'm here baby~ (hers, soon)

Seriously though, based on the patch notes there's at least one semi-functional system in the game as they mentioned even having a lactation system. So as someone horny for preggos, what is the fastest way I can get her knocked up (like a half-assed quick guide from the start)? There's clearly a lot of interesting stuff to do here, but I just can't get into it because I'm too focused on finding out how to get her knocked up. I got as far as bimbo-fication (figured it would be the quickest way for her to have sex), but then got trapped in the park, and after glitching out the quests won't progress not matter where I travel so I think I need to start over.

tl:dr; From a fresh start, what's the fastest path to impregnating our protagonist?

Jul 29, 2018
Saw people talking about her being able to get pregnant, and that's why I'm here baby~ (hers, soon)

Seriously though, based on the patch notes there's at least one semi-functional system in the game as they mentioned even having a lactation system. So as someone horny for preggos, what is the fastest way I can get her knocked up (like a half-assed quick guide from the start)? There's clearly a lot of interesting stuff to do here, but I just can't get into it because I'm too focused on finding out how to get her knocked up. I got as far as bimbo-fication (figured it would be the quickest way for her to have sex), but then got trapped in the park, and after glitching out the quests won't progress not matter where I travel so I think I need to start over.

tl:dr; From a fresh start, what's the fastest path to impregnating our protagonist?
Basically go through the whole ordeal until option to go to Vivarium (village outside the city) opens up. No. It's not quick.

Reactions: Big Sip and Furmilk
D

Deleted member 3249569

Basically go through the whole ordeal until option to go to Vivarium (village outside the city) opens up. No. It's not quick.
Is it only in the village that the content exists? Or does it just open up the option for her to get pregnant?

Jul 29, 2018
Is it only in the village that the content exists? Or does it just open up the option for her to get pregnant?
The answer is yes.

The option to activate/disable this kink and the first situations that lead to it being a thing are there. It's being developed. Has not been in game before. It doesn't exist outside those events. And I am still unsure whether there is actually any art for it because I disabled it because I see nothing interesting on it.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
The answer is yes.

The option to activate/disable this kink and the first situations that lead to it being a thing are there. It's being developed. Has not been in game before. It doesn't exist outside those events. And I am still unsure whether there is actually any art for it because I disabled it because I see nothing interesting on it.
An excellent reply, thank you for your clarity. If I might add another inquiry; are there any necessary things to pick up along the way? If it's going to take a while anyway, do I NEED to go through with the bimbo-fication for this or can I just keep her mind fully in her own control? Sorry to bother you with questions pretaining to something outside your expertise, however you seem to know the criteria to reach this point at least.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
An excellent reply, thank you for your clarity. If I might add another inquiry; are there any necessary things to pick up along the way? If it's going to take a while anyway, do I NEED to go through with the bimbo-fication for this or can I just keep her mind fully in her own control? Sorry to bother you with questions pretaining to something outside your expertise, however you seem to know the criteria to reach this point at least.
I'm pretty sure you can be in pretty much any mental state going in. That said only currently accessible pregnancy content would (I think, I haven't played for quite a while) be her getting hypnotized into becoming a breeding cow at the farms.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I'm pretty sure you can be in pretty much any mental state going in. That said only currently accessible pregnancy content would (I think, I haven't played for quite a while) be her getting hypnotized into becoming a breeding cow at the farms.
The end justifies the means, thank you. And a quick clarification, is that hypnotism done AT said farm? Or is it a branch off of bimbo? Just a reminder, I didn't get very fair before (like true Russian tech) a bug broke my game and made me give up, so this is all unexplored territory for me.

Jul 29, 2018
The end justifies the means, thank you. And a quick clarification, is that hypnotism done AT said farm? Or is it a branch off of bimbo? Just a reminder, I didn't get very fair before (like true Russian tech) a bug broke my game and made me give up, so this is all unexplored territory for me.
The farm is a completely separate facility. So you can go there with any Kira and partake in the activities. Upon arrival you'll be given a questionaire regarding pregnancy and lactating and the eastern part of the farm itself contains a milking barn where the magic happens. There's more content at the Vivarium, you might want to visit the north as well to brainwash Kira some more into thinking she's just a milking breeding stock.

Last edited:
Reactions: Furmilk

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
New update for the game is up on the Patreon.
Includes a new repeatable full nelson event, so have fun with that.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes