FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I just started watching the game and before that I played a very early version of the game :) So I have two questions: 1) When will the update be released approximately (If there is no release date, although the approximate time of the update appearance) ? 2) How often do updates for the game come out at all??

Reactions: ZioBen

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I absolutely love the art but I think it's a shame how tit size and hips size often isn't represented in a lot of h-scenes. Like, you have both on maximum size and yet she still looks like the default Kira in a lot of sex scenes... kind of a bummer.

Still looking forward to new updates! Especially the farm stuff.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
I absolutely love the art but I think it's a shame how tit size and hips size often isn't represented in a lot of h-scenes. Like, you have both on maximum size and yet she still looks like the default Kira in a lot of sex scenes... kind of a bummer.
Issue here is that the dev has already slowed down a ton and doing that would practically halt all progress

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Issue here is that the dev has already slowed down a ton and doing that would practically halt all progress
I understand that. But why have body customization if it's not visible during sex scenes, know what I mean? That being said I do love that we can change Kira a little to our liking, just wish it actually had an impact on the scenes.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
I understand that. But why have body customization if it's not visible during sex scenes, know what I mean? That being said I do love that we can change Kira a little to our liking, just wish it actually had an impact on the scenes.
I know what you mean and I'd really like it too, but I also want the dev to progress with the story and get more content out

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
Mulan has taken a lot of critics because he/she has followed for a long time this idea of making all the variations and then expanding the number of scenes and the story. Right now he/she seems to be on a good track with a scene every few months with all the variations possible. For the rework of other scenes, I'm afraid it's probably going to have to wait.

dmitri997

May 5, 2017
You haven't said everything yet. Yes you can mark the points y will have this option BUT to start the GG must be enabled AI and Red AI if they are not then not all will be active points and therefore there will be no resistance option.
And if you choose this option, there will be less points of debauchery.
Sorry but how to have the "Fuck off" option again? I'm quite confuses.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
Sorry but how to have the "Fuck off" option again? I'm quite confuses.
For the Fuck off to unlock, you need to unlock the Squatboi completely.
Then progress the story with the rebellion until you can get a hold of a jammer.

I just know that if you progress to that point in the story, where you have a jammer, you can get the fuck you option by walking around in the dream and pressing the different consoles. I am not sure what actually triggers the consoles in the dream to be usable.

dmitri997

May 5, 2017
For the Fuck off to unlock, you need to unlock the Squatboi completely.
Then progress the story with the rebellion until you can get a hold of a jammer.

I just know that if you progress to that point in the story, where you have a jammer, you can get the fuck you option by walking around in the dream and pressing the different consoles. I am not sure what actually triggers the consoles in the dream to be usable.
Thank you so much so the replied.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
I am not sure what actually triggers the consoles in the dream to be usable.
I think it was mentioned in this thread that is you pass prison break quest and become the... -hacker-...? (forgot the actual title in the game) - you will be able to use the consoles and will thus not need a jammer.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
"Current version has at least five hour of gameplay." I am wondering since its RPGM are those hours actual content or is it hours of grinding and trying to find your way around a mess of a map?

Reactions: WideRange72

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
I think it was mentioned in this thread that is you pass prison break quest and become the... -hacker-...? (forgot the actual title in the game) - you will be able to use the consoles and will thus not need a jammer.
Ah alright. Cheers for clarifying that, as I was wondering what it could have been exactly, but of course that makes sense.
I think the reason why I keep thinking about the jammer in that situation, is that it's after the prison break where you go to the rebel base, where you can then buy a jammer.
So same part of the game, just wrong conclusion on what actually causes the trigger.

fblvks

Aug 8, 2017
On full nellson CG her right (left for us foot) is on wrong side, i hope mulan notices and fixes it because cg overall and feet there are amazing

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
On full nellson CG her right (left for us foot) is on wrong side, i hope mulan notices and fixes it because cg overall and feet there are amazing
Pretty sure they are on the right sides?
Big toe is correct on both feet, so don't see the issue?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes