FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
If you want to get lust 50, you don't need to replay the game, all you need to do is go through the dream treatment on the 3rd floor "new you".
By the way, if you don't want Kira to turn into a bimbo, be careful during the dream treatment and look for quest stars there are 5 of them, you will have the opportunity to answer "fuck off" to the chief officer,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after that Kira will have a conversation with herself in which there will be a choice about the size of the chest, lips and the level of intelligence.
You haven't said everything yet. Yes you can mark the points y will have this option BUT to start the GG must be enabled AI and Red AI if they are not then not all will be active points and therefore there will be no resistance option.
And if you choose this option, there will be less points of debauchery.

dregon87

May 6, 2019
You haven't said everything yet. Yes you can mark the points y will have this option BUT to start the GG must be enabled AI and Red AI if they are not then not all will be active points and therefore there will be no resistance option.
And if you choose this option, there will be less points of debauchery.
Well I tried.

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Hi, where do i find the place to use the pet snake grooming card?

Also the vivarium hucow quests is locked? Napoleon told Kira to sleep but she couldn't sleep it says end of the current version.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
I'm replaying the game first and I was interested. Everyone knows BOBI from the park who still needs alcohol.And so I have a question about Bobby in the game for a long time and when GG get acquainted with him at the very beginning there are 2 possible answers. The first option is that it is still not active or you need to meet it somewhere to turn on the answer option (Oh, I know you)???
He hasn't been implemented yet in other parts of the game yet, so you really cannot ever have met him elsewhere.
It's something that PunishedMulan is supposedly going to add, but when is impossible to say. Could be that he will just drop that completely and just focus on other parts of the game instead, keeping him as a one off character which does some weird shit.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
He hasn't been implemented yet in other parts of the game yet, so you really cannot ever have met him elsewhere.
It's something that PunishedMulan is supposedly going to add, but when is impossible to say. Could be that he will just drop that completely and just focus on other parts of the game instead, keeping him as a one off character which does some weird shit.
Everything is clear. Thanks. :)

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
The next update is coming along nicely, the artwork is drawn / layered (to include body mods), and the text was written by LostRaven back in winter. Right now I’m working on a “mini-scene” that precedes our new random-repeatable event - Kira gets carried on a shoulder like a bag of potatoes, I intend to use this scene in multiple places, so it’s a solid investment of our time in my opinion.
Here’s what we did in two words:
-
First week of April was dedicated to Character Art expansion for Kira
-The rest was spent on drawing new events and characters.
Our plan still stands, we’re working on random events while upgrading Kira’s Character Art, which is crucial for the next “Farm” day. And we will continue to post updates every time something new gets done.

New version will have a random male NPC for Vivarium and one repeatable sex scene - this time it’s going to be “vaginal/full nelson”.
I was working on the artwork for two events, boobjob and this one, I picked this one to finish first because of NPC artworks - boobjob required both new male and female NPCs. So it made sense to work on “full nelson” first, since I can use this new male NPC at boobjob again.
That said, the boobjob is definitely the next event we’ll add.

This event is a little bit different from our previous one, here Kira will be randomly approached by our new male NPC and then you’ll get to pick how to react. We’ve decided to temporarily set the spawn chance to 25% and it triggers every time you move between Vivarium locations.
On top of that, we’re going to conduct a little experiment - In our newer events (Redtardis, Gym, Vivarium) the game shows you “horny” Kira text if your lust is above 50. And here, we’ve decided to let you pick, but only if your Kira has above 50 Lust (I think it makes more sense this way). I’m curious to learn your thoughts on this idea.
This update is short (like our previous one), because we need more time to finish Kira’s character art upgrade:
Since our very first release, Kira’s character art continued to grow which often led to multiple problems. This time we aim to finish it once and for all, we’re setting permanent ground rules for ourselves and we won’t butcher our system to go beyond them again.
From what we already did for the system - worked on preg version of Kira’s outfits, decided to change Kira’s legs due to a potential conflict with sex-toys. And got rid of the unnecessary stuff (no content was cut, it was just optimized and restructured).
Currently, the amount of pictures in Kira’s character art system was reduced from 1738 to 776 (again, no content was cut, just restructured).
It’s also worth mentioning that drastic changes in variables and layer order might lead to corrupted saves - so we’re currently working on Kira’s character art in a separate version of the game. We will do our best to keep your saves intact, but I will tell you when we will implement these changes.

In a nutshell, we’re at the finish line with our new update, the character art expansion is going along steadily
And while I wish things would move along quicker, this is the best we can do at our current stage of development.
Thank you all for your patience and support! The end is near!

(This will probably be the last time I share the patreon only posts, unless the next posts is about cancellation of the project or something similar. Just don't feel comfortable sharing these out for free anymore)
Agree. You have done a lot of work and its a very unusual game, with a lot of dark humor. I find myself laughing at the things the characters say quite often. I wonder if younger players realise in Russia in the past you would get arrested for some of the things that are made fun of in this game. I am glad those days are mostly gone now, but not entirely. You deserve to get some sponsors and some money.

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Agree. You have done a lot of work and its a very unusual game, with a lot of dark humor. I find myself laughing at the things the characters say quite often. I wonder if younger players realise in Russia in the past you would get arrested for some of the things that are made fun of in this game. I am glad those days are mostly gone now, but not entirely. You deserve to get some sponsors and some money.
pretty sure if you swap the name of the leader and the visual symbols with any current country's - you will have a high chance (some higher, some lower) of getting arrested in that country :LOL::cry:

Reactions: IncineratedMulan
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes