TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
"Current version has at least five hour of gameplay." I am wondering since its RPGM are those hours actual content or is it hours of grinding and trying to find your way around a mess of a map?
It is definitely NOT grinding. Personally, I'd say most time is spent reading the dialog. Imo the dialogs are a bit stretched/drawn out and I don't always find them as amusing as others. But see for yourself.

fblvks

Aug 8, 2017
Pretty sure they are on the right sides?
Big toe is correct on both feet, so don't see the issue?
Big toe is on the correct side but we should see both feet on inner side in this pose (left on this reference) and its right variant there.

There is also a possibility of me tripping though

Last edited:

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
"Current version has at least five hour of gameplay." I am wondering since its RPGM are those hours actual content or is it hours of grinding and trying to find your way around a mess of a map?
not really, compared with other grinding ones, in which you need to repeat the same thing again and again (I think this is the definition of "grinding"). The map of this game has been nicely organized by subway and dirigible balloon, and you would be given a sign to indicate where you need to go. In other words, you would be mostly restrained in a small map with signs at one time. If you follow the story, it would be fine. However, it is still RPGM, don't expect it comes as easily as Ren'py, you still need to spend some time on the way of your adventure, you also need to explore the same map if you don't know how to trigger the next event --- nothing to do with the map, sometimes you need to speak with the right "NPCs", for instance.

Last edited:

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
For the Fuck off to unlock, you need to unlock the Squatboi completely.
Then progress the story with the rebellion until you can get a hold of a jammer.

I just know that if you progress to that point in the story, where you have a jammer, you can get the fuck you option by walking around in the dream and pressing the different consoles. I am not sure what actually triggers the consoles in the dream to be usable.
For "Fuck off", a meeting with rebellion is not required, the main thing is to activate SquatBoi and all 5 consoles in a dream.

Kekusus

Jan 30, 2018
Vivarium, in the eastern part of farm. Dunno if the art is already there as I disabled this kink. It's currently being worked on.
yeah but i end this quest and he not finished, it will be continued in the next version,i think there maybe another way to get pregnant?
P.S.Sry for my English

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Is there a way to go to the movie studio?
There was movie studio content before Mulan did the art rework. That was ages ago, so I don't have any idea if there are still links to it around. In current versions you would almost certainly have to use an outside of game method to access the area, and it might be buggy once you got there.

patata6688

Jul 1, 2017
There was movie studio content before Mulan did the art rework. That was ages ago, so I don't have any idea if there are still links to it around. In current versions you would almost certainly have to use an outside of game method to access the area, and it might be buggy once you got there.
oh, last time i played this it have the studio jajaj it was an old version then, thanks

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes