FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I am just a supporter for the game, not a developer.
I basically just copy paste the patreon posts.

Not doing it anymore, unless there is huge news regarding development from now on.

In regards to your other questions, try to direct them towards PunishedMulan, as he is the main developer of the game, as I do not feel like I am qualified to answer these questions.
Thank you for the news.
I understand that you are not one of the game developers. These were just my questions :)
Just surprised by some facts about the game :)

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I was surprised by the fact that you can pump debauchery 50 points and higher .
Passing the game agreed to everything. And here the news is more than 50 you can pump when at the time of passing my GG debauchery is 13 :)

Last edited:
Reactions: dregon87

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Help me have some questions ?

1) Where and how to pump LUST and even above 50 ? - A very important question, please tell me.

2) How do I still get this scene ?? - A very important question, please tell me.
MQ_16_KatyaPole_6.png
After getting out of prison I didn't understand how to get this scene.

3) Playing on the farm, you can get stockings of a cow but only stockings and in the archive of the game I found these frames.

How do I get a black set ???
Farm_Barn1_Kira1_Body2_Cow.png Farm_Barn1_Kira1_Body2_Black.png

4) Another scene from the game files. Where is this scene ????
SQ_20_Casting_1_1.png

5) This is probably not in the game ?????
Or is it still found somewhere ?????

Viv_Hypnosis1_Kira2_Body.png

6) These are probably definitely not in the game RIGHT ??????
Augs_grope_background.png General1_2_bust.png General1_3_bust.png Mosfilm1_8_bust.png Mosfilm1_6_bust.png RED1_2_bust.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ustar

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
Help me have some questions ?

1) Where and how to pump LUST and even above 50 ? - A very important question, please tell me.

2) How do I still get this scene ?? - A very important question, please tell me.
View attachment 1156613
After getting out of prison I didn't understand how to get this scene.

3) Playing on the farm, you can get stockings of a cow but only stockings and in the archive of the game I found these frames.

How do I get a black set ???
View attachment 1156614 View attachment 1156615

4) Another scene from the game files. Where is this scene ????
View attachment 1156616

5) This is probably not in the game ?????
Or is it still found somewhere ?????

View attachment 1156617

6) These are probably definitely not in the game RIGHT ??????
View attachment 1156635 View attachment 1156636 View attachment 1156637 View attachment 1156638 View attachment 1156640 View attachment 1156641
Most of these pictures are not used, at least not yet.
The number 4 picture is old and will see it's eventual removal from the files entirely.
Number 2 picture is possible to get by blaming her when the warden asks you where you got the equipment to help with the escape from the prison.

Regarding question number 1: Just make sure you have some lust before you do the dream scenario. The dream scenario will boost your lust up by 50 points, so if you have just 1 lust before that point, you should be hitting above 50.

Do a search here in regards to how to maximize your lust regarding the starting questions of the game, as the choices you get there influences your starting stats.

Fake_Emo_Jace

Nov 8, 2020
It would help to have a cheat menu in the game to add stats or money or whatever, it would help especially those of us who have played before but want to see what´s new in updates, it says the debug key is the H key but it doesn´t work for me

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I'm replaying the game first and I was interested. Everyone knows BOBI from the park who still needs alcohol.And so I have a question about Bobby in the game for a long time and when GG get acquainted with him at the very beginning there are 2 possible answers. The first option is that it is still not active or you need to meet it somewhere to turn on the answer option (Oh, I know you)???

Fake_Emo_Jace

Nov 8, 2020
I personally do not need cheats in any game. I love to slowly pass any game.
I get that but since I already went through the game once I don´t want to go through all the same grinding to get the content I want to see again, though I get your point as well

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
It would help to have a cheat menu in the game to add stats or money or whatever, it would help especially those of us who have played before but want to see what´s new in updates, it says the debug key is the H key but it doesn´t work for me
You can use any rpgm save editor to modify variables and flags in the saves. There's plenty of them, both online and offline.

dregon87

May 6, 2019
I got that scene not using the Bimbo line. Its in the bar where she has ben working. You have to be progressed to Quests-Main Story-Basic Instinct. She is working there with the 3 idiots, undercover, to get a key they need from one of the customers. View attachment 1155934
I went through this quest, there was a scene where Kira was doing a blow job, but I never saw the scenes as in the screenshot, I tried to return to the bar, but there is no way to use the glory hole in the toilet.
And I just wonder how many lust points you have? if you don't visit Vivarium.

Last edited:

1lonegamer

Apr 30, 2017
I went through this quest, there was a scene where Kira was doing a blow job, but I never saw the scenes as in the screenshot, I tried to return to the bar, but there is no way to use the glory hole in the toilet.
And I just wonder how many lust points you have? if you don't visit Vivarium.
Fail the quest, sort of, go to the glory hole but forget to tell them to put the camera on. You will have to get the target to do it again and this time it will go further.

dregon87

May 6, 2019
Regarding question number 1: Just make sure you have some lust before you do the dream scenario. The dream scenario will boost your lust up by 50 points, so if you have just 1 lust before that point, you should be hitting above 50.
As I understand it, after the "dream scenario" Kira will turn into a bimbo? that is, you can get lust 50 only if you turn her into a bimbo?
Does the game even have the ability to reduce breasts?

Last edited:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Straight through the storyline :). I hope the author will make new similar scenes in the city :).

dregon87

May 6, 2019
I see. I'm going through it again now
If you want to get lust 50, you don't need to replay the game, all you need to do is go through the dream treatment on the 3rd floor "new you".
By the way, if you don't want Kira to turn into a bimbo, be careful during the dream treatment and look for quest stars there are 5 of them, you will have the opportunity to answer "fuck off" to the chief officer,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after that Kira will have a conversation with herself in which there will be a choice about the size of the chest, lips and the level of intelligence.

Last edited:

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
As I understand it, after the "dream scenario" Kira will turn into a bimbo? that is, you can get lust 50 only if you turn her into a bimbo?
Does the game even have the ability to reduce breasts?
I was about to tell you that you can get 50 lust without turning into a bimbo, but your reply to FavenXXX shows that you already knew that route.
Turning into a bimbo is about high lust and low intelligence. Picking high lust won't turn you into a bimbo, but it will turn you into a slut.

Edit:
And in regards to breast size, it's all customizable in the hospital.
You can talk to Olga there in order to increase breast size or reduce it, but it will cost money...or you can get some money by trying a experimental breast increase experiment. All up to you.

dregon87

May 6, 2019
I was about to tell you that you can get 50 lust without turning into a bimbo, but your reply to FavenXXX shows that you already knew that route.
Turning into a bimbo is about high lust and low intelligence. Picking high lust won't turn you into a bimbo, but it will turn you into a slut.

Edit:
And in regards to breast size, it's all customizable in the hospital.
You can talk to Olga there in order to increase breast size or reduce it, but it will cost money...or you can get some money by trying a experimental breast increase experiment. All up to you.
maybe you know, if you do not go through the quest "Moscow best Analrapist" but pass the dream treatment, will Kira still have the opportunity to walk without underwear and open her clothes?

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
maybe you know, if you do not go through the quest "Moscow best Analrapist" but pass the dream treatment, will Kira still have the opportunity to walk without underwear and open her clothes?
That depends completely on the route you take.
I think if you complete the Dream treatment, it will lock you out of the analrapist line. Not a 100% certain on that. Will need to test it to see what routes is locked when and how.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes