karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
This might seem like a dumb question, but how do i travel to different places? (Like Vivarium)
I've tried selecting different places on the Terminal near the Airship, but it doesn't seem to do anything and there isn't anything else to interact with.
Am i missing something or is this a bug?
walk down below the airship. You will find guy who will ask you where you want to go. Only choice is Vivarium or Moscow

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Is this frame already in the game ?
View attachment 1149126
As far as the graffiti goes on the left picture - I believe you get it from the first submission to gym molesters after a workout / promotion (not sure if it works subsequently since I never submitted more than once). The nipple piercings are sold by Katya after the party quest. The gloves and the belly are a mystery though.

This might seem like a dumb question, but how do i travel to different places? (Like Vivarium)
I've tried selecting different places on the Terminal near the Airship, but it doesn't seem to do anything and there isn't anything else to interact with.
Am i missing something or is this a bug?
I got confused by this as well. But there is actually a walkway under the Airship sprite - so just walk down through it and there will be an NPC to talk to.

Last edited:

Fake_Emo_Jace

Nov 8, 2020
Is there a cheat menu? I've played the game once before an right now I juist want to try to get as much content as possible

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I wonder in future updates whether there will be a sequel with the Police Chief, and other Bimbos with prices in the city ? Especially interesting and Fresh Mulan will do scenes with a massage parlor and then BIM offered a job ?
I hope that there will be more Bimbo scenes in the CITY in future updates.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Best moments and scenes in the city:
All the footage taken in the game is taken from the game playthrough not from the game archive!

These are the best moments and scenes in the city ! :love: :love: :love: (y) (y) (y)
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
Hopefully in future updates of the booth scene in the city (y). Not just on the farm. :)

1140459_ex3.jpg
On the farm, I did everything and found this scene so that the scene would be similar to the frame above ↑ ↑ ↑

well, the frame is not quite the same as above. I agreed on the farm at all, but how to make her pregnant and with milk I did not find. This means that this will probably be done in the new updates. + Another frame is different I agreed in the game to make her a nose ring (This is still a small difference from the frame that I was looking for :))

Footage from my passing game below ↓ ↓ ↓

4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg
And this is how my walkthrough looks like GG in the city and her nurse (City) :love:(y) (Footage after the farm :love:(y))
7.jpg 8.jpg

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I hope that in future updates of the game in the city there will be new scenes similar to these and just as good.
3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg
We are waiting for the continuation of the scenes in the city-
Massage parlor where the robot BIM recruits workers, Bar-Cafe, Train, Fitness Club, The Rebels, Legion, Chief of Police, Olga, Katya, Bimbo scenes and other content in the city.

Last edited:

dregon87

May 6, 2019
I hope that in future updates of the game in the city there will be new scenes similar to these and just as good.
View attachment 1154502 View attachment 1154501 View attachment 1154500
We are waiting for the continuation of the scenes in the city-
Massage parlor where the robot BIM recruits workers, Bar-Cafe, Train, Fitness Club, The Rebels, Legion, Chief of Police, Olga, Katya, Bimbo scenes and other content in the city.
how to get this scene? is it only in the bimbo line?

View attachment 1154502

dregon87

May 6, 2019
Very simple Fitness club and Storyline :) As for the branch, I don't know.
What should i do in a fitness club? I helped to attract the audience and watched all the scenes with visitors, but I did not see this scene.

Last edited:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
What should i do in a fitness club? I helped to attract the audience and watched all the scenes with visitors, but I did not see this scene.
The scene where only the fitness club squats. And the others in the story are all there.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
The next update is coming along nicely, the artwork is drawn / layered (to include body mods), and the text was written by LostRaven back in winter. Right now I’m working on a “mini-scene” that precedes our new random-repeatable event - Kira gets carried on a shoulder like a bag of potatoes, I intend to use this scene in multiple places, so it’s a solid investment of our time in my opinion.
Here’s what we did in two words:
-
First week of April was dedicated to Character Art expansion for Kira
-The rest was spent on drawing new events and characters.
Our plan still stands, we’re working on random events while upgrading Kira’s Character Art, which is crucial for the next “Farm” day. And we will continue to post updates every time something new gets done.

New version will have a random male NPC for Vivarium and one repeatable sex scene - this time it’s going to be “vaginal/full nelson”.
I was working on the artwork for two events, boobjob and this one, I picked this one to finish first because of NPC artworks - boobjob required both new male and female NPCs. So it made sense to work on “full nelson” first, since I can use this new male NPC at boobjob again.
That said, the boobjob is definitely the next event we’ll add.

This event is a little bit different from our previous one, here Kira will be randomly approached by our new male NPC and then you’ll get to pick how to react. We’ve decided to temporarily set the spawn chance to 25% and it triggers every time you move between Vivarium locations.
On top of that, we’re going to conduct a little experiment - In our newer events (Redtardis, Gym, Vivarium) the game shows you “horny” Kira text if your lust is above 50. And here, we’ve decided to let you pick, but only if your Kira has above 50 Lust (I think it makes more sense this way). I’m curious to learn your thoughts on this idea.
This update is short (like our previous one), because we need more time to finish Kira’s character art upgrade:
Since our very first release, Kira’s character art continued to grow which often led to multiple problems. This time we aim to finish it once and for all, we’re setting permanent ground rules for ourselves and we won’t butcher our system to go beyond them again.
From what we already did for the system - worked on preg version of Kira’s outfits, decided to change Kira’s legs due to a potential conflict with sex-toys. And got rid of the unnecessary stuff (no content was cut, it was just optimized and restructured).
Currently, the amount of pictures in Kira’s character art system was reduced from 1738 to 776 (again, no content was cut, just restructured).
It’s also worth mentioning that drastic changes in variables and layer order might lead to corrupted saves - so we’re currently working on Kira’s character art in a separate version of the game. We will do our best to keep your saves intact, but I will tell you when we will implement these changes.

In a nutshell, we’re at the finish line with our new update, the character art expansion is going along steadily
And while I wish things would move along quicker, this is the best we can do at our current stage of development.
Thank you all for your patience and support! The end is near!

(This will probably be the last time I share the patreon only posts, unless the next posts is about cancellation of the project or something similar. Just don't feel comfortable sharing these out for free anymore)

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
The next update is coming along nicely, the artwork is drawn / layered (to include body mods), and the text was written by LostRaven back in winter. Right now I’m working on a “mini-scene” that precedes our new random-repeatable event - Kira gets carried on a shoulder like a bag of potatoes, I intend to use this scene in multiple places, so it’s a solid investment of our time in my opinion.
Here’s what we did in two words:
-
First week of April was dedicated to Character Art expansion for Kira
-The rest was spent on drawing new events and characters.
Our plan still stands, we’re working on random events while upgrading Kira’s Character Art, which is crucial for the next “Farm” day. And we will continue to post updates every time something new gets done.

New version will have a random male NPC for Vivarium and one repeatable sex scene - this time it’s going to be “vaginal/full nelson”.
I was working on the artwork for two events, boobjob and this one, I picked this one to finish first because of NPC artworks - boobjob required both new male and female NPCs. So it made sense to work on “full nelson” first, since I can use this new male NPC at boobjob again.
That said, the boobjob is definitely the next event we’ll add.

This event is a little bit different from our previous one, here Kira will be randomly approached by our new male NPC and then you’ll get to pick how to react. We’ve decided to temporarily set the spawn chance to 25% and it triggers every time you move between Vivarium locations.
On top of that, we’re going to conduct a little experiment - In our newer events (Redtardis, Gym, Vivarium) the game shows you “horny” Kira text if your lust is above 50. And here, we’ve decided to let you pick, but only if your Kira has above 50 Lust (I think it makes more sense this way). I’m curious to learn your thoughts on this idea.
This update is short (like our previous one), because we need more time to finish Kira’s character art upgrade:
Since our very first release, Kira’s character art continued to grow which often led to multiple problems. This time we aim to finish it once and for all, we’re setting permanent ground rules for ourselves and we won’t butcher our system to go beyond them again.
From what we already did for the system - worked on preg version of Kira’s outfits, decided to change Kira’s legs due to a potential conflict with sex-toys. And got rid of the unnecessary stuff (no content was cut, it was just optimized and restructured).
Currently, the amount of pictures in Kira’s character art system was reduced from 1738 to 776 (again, no content was cut, just restructured).
It’s also worth mentioning that drastic changes in variables and layer order might lead to corrupted saves - so we’re currently working on Kira’s character art in a separate version of the game. We will do our best to keep your saves intact, but I will tell you when we will implement these changes.

In a nutshell, we’re at the finish line with our new update, the character art expansion is going along steadily
And while I wish things would move along quicker, this is the best we can do at our current stage of development.
Thank you all for your patience and support! The end is near!

(This will probably be the last time I share the patreon only posts, unless the next posts is about cancellation of the project or something similar. Just don't feel comfortable sharing these out for free anymore)
On top of that, we’re going to conduct a little experiment - In our newer events (Redtardis, Gym, Vivarium) the game shows you “horny” Kira text if your lust is above 50. And here, we’ve decided to let you pick, but only if your Kira has above 50 Lust (I think it makes more sense this way).
Stop, stop. Now I have some questions for this news.

1) What the fuck 50 lusts are you serious about ? The way I went through the game, at the moment I have only 13 lusts. The question is where to pump lust and judging by the words more than 50 lust or somewhere I missed such an opportunity to pump her lust or such an opportunity to pump lust it is not yet in the game???

2) I did not understand how 1 738 adaptation of frames to 776 wow and this we do not cut out and adapt the frames. ARE YOU SERIOUS WHAT KIND OF ADAPTATION IS THIS and you still say that this is not cutting out no fig you just cut out + YOU PLAYERS CAN LOSE THEIR SAVE :) - Here is this at all super news this and there is reduce with 1 738 until 776 and to everything loss of Save players and start all first SUPER NOVAST. Probably your adaptation will be like the part of the city where Kira had to star in an ad and you adapted and still this quest has not returned from your adaptation :) :) :)

3) I hope these are not the author's glory, but your Liero.

Reactions: dregon87

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
Stop, stop. Now I have some questions for this news.

1) What the fuck 50 lusts are you serious about ? The way I went through the game, at the moment I have only 13 lusts. The question is where to pump lust and judging by the words more than 50 lust or somewhere I missed such an opportunity to pump her lust or such an opportunity to pump lust it is not yet in the game???

2) I did not understand how 1 738 adaptation of frames to 776 wow and this we do not cut out and adapt the frames. ARE YOU SERIOUS WHAT KIND OF ADAPTATION IS THIS and you still say that this is not cutting out no fig you just cut out + YOU PLAYERS CAN LOSE THEIR SAVE :) - Here is this at all super news this and there is reduce with 1 738 until 776 and to everything loss of Save players and start all first SUPER NOVAST. Probably your adaptation will be like the part of the city where Kira had to star in an ad and you adapted and still this quest has not returned from your adaptation :) :) :)

3) I hope these are not the author's glory, but your Liero.
I am just a supporter for the game, not a developer.
I basically just copy paste the patreon posts.

Not doing it anymore, unless there is huge news regarding development from now on.

In regards to your other questions, try to direct them towards PunishedMulan, as he is the main developer of the game, as I do not feel like I am qualified to answer these questions.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes