Orangutan

May 26, 2017
Is the v0-4-9-2 bugged?, i started a new game and i did go to the board that you can interact with. After i did it, i got the quest to get yourself a job. I did just go to the cafe (building next to the apartment building) but the door don't do anything, like it is just a decoration of the world, do i need to trigger something before? ( i did get the quest for the bottle of licor too from the girls )
I think you need to read adds on the wall in your dorm... (not sure tho)

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
im at the farm doing the votes how do i get pregnant
There is some pregnant version images in folder related to Animal farm events chain, but I just passed it and it's still incomplete. I think you can't get pregnant in this version.

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
There is some pregnant version images in folder related to Animal farm events chain, but I just passed it and it's still incomplete. I think you can't get pregnant in this version.
thats the thing i finished the animal farm line it says this is the furthest she lactates but isnt preggers.

Douve

Jun 1, 2017
I was wondering if there are multiples path or only one ? Because sometimes we have colored choices (red, pink, blue, white/default) but I don't know if it really affect the story or if we have to go for pink if we want H-scenes.

So, is it worth trying other colors ?

Last edited:

AnaKara

Feb 7, 2019
I fucking love this game it's incredibly well made! I think I did everything this update but I haven't seen the glory hole scene, could someone give me a hint? Or any other scenes I might have missed because there's no like checklist and I really want to see everything this update. I finished the Prison, The new You, The Waitress Job but not the bar I don't know how to get into the locked room, I finished all breeding-cow and mother stuff.. and there's supposedly a repeatable imperator event but when I talk she just says busy after I had the choice to stab her or let her use me. By all accounts kira is a bimbo and I'm currently on all the rebellion stuff. Much love to the developer you're making an incredible game I just want to squeeze every drop out of this update ❤ Trying to get my card to work again so I can support on Patreon x3. Ok I actually did everything now is there any more content for the rebellion path after you get the device from the vault?

Last edited:
Reactions: IncineratedMulan
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes