slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Thank you, comrade
btw. Can you ignore the side quest go see the head doctor? I won't want mindbreak
I don't know, sorry, I went through the modification, so I don't what would happen if you skip it. But you are offered a choice of whether to see him or not at that point if I remember correctly. So, I guess you can stay out of it since dev gives the option. it is a quite major part though, it increases some attributes significantly. without it, you may meet issues like "not enough lust" in other lewd events, later on, I guess.

Reactions: NukaCola

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Could someone please tell me how the pregnancy plays out in this game?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
For now game have got a mindwashing experience at the barn. In the hucow training you can see the pictures of Kira being slowly brainwashed to actualy like the breeding. Breeding is a part of this training because of the lactation it induces. And remember that this is a barn where milk is made from hucows tits. Second to that idk what would happen with an actual baby. You need to think of consequences and have full scenario after getting your mc knocked out. You cant just leave it be pregnant with a bulged belly for the rest of the game played. That might be a breaking point for Kira maybe in the future release. Dr Jones is suspicious to me. Even so if Kira meet him just once in the barn.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Hmn, it's more like about Kira personalities. And how they would react for Kira eventually getting pregnant.
normal Kira - thats the choice maker, obviously
bimbo kira - hmn... in most cases bimbo's just like the overall concept of the sex, how she would like the pregnant sex?
killer Kira - hmn... thats what bothers me mostly as being pregnant i could think mostly as a burden of some kind for an assasin type of personality, maybe?

Edit: I am thinking that this Dr Jones is all behind this barn, so meeting him and somehow taking care/charge over that barn might be best idea here.

Last edited:

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
For now game have got a mindwashing experience at the barn. In the hucow training you can see the pictures of Kira being slowly brainwashed to actualy like the breeding. Breeding is a part of this training because of the lactation it induces. And remember that this is a barn where milk is made from hucows tits. Second to that idk what would happen with an actual baby. You need to think of consequences and have full scenario after getting your mc knocked out. You cant just leave it be pregnant with a bulged belly for the rest of the game played. That might be a breaking point for Kira maybe in the future release. Dr Jones is suspicious to me. Even so if Kira meet him just once in the barn.
that would be fine, we can save before "jumping" into it. there had been "game over" endings in the "new me" scenario already, no big deal~

Reactions: Mr Technician

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Generally the best idea is to leave this thread for a couple of years and try to forget what we've seen here... Then get back and look what's finally happened to the story... But it's impossible for the most of us xD

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
It is not in the game yet (For mc). Later, maybe after 6 months, you will be able to get pregnant at farm hucow events.
6 mouths damm thats alot of time ... I would die form waiting to see that ... I really hate when the dev take alot of time to make a update they should take less time and more stuff so they will have alot of people support them ... I dont like rushing things up too .... time and content should be balance ... not like many games when the devs get lucky and they games succeed and become well knowing they time long to make update and small updates as well so they milk the supports

Last edited:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
6 mouths damm thats alot of time ... I would die form waiting to see that ... I really hate when the dev take alot of time to make a update they should take less time and more stuff so they will have alot of people support them ... I dont rush things up too .... time and content should be balance not like many game when the devs when they games succeed and become well knowing they time long time to make update and small update as well so they milk the supports
Unfortunately, that is what almost all well knows devs do.

monster3099

May 31, 2021
6 mouths damm thats alot of time ... I would die form waiting to see that ... I really hate when the dev take alot of time to make a update they should take less time and more stuff so they will have alot of people support them ... I dont like rushing things up too .... time and content should be balance ... not like many games when the devs get lucky and they games succeed and become well knowing they time long to make update and small updates as well so they milk the supports
I mean there are only 2 developers working on this project and they only get paid like ~2-3k per month so dont expect everything roll out fast. The art and the story for the game is really concrete though

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes