Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
I mean there are only 2 developers working on this project and they only get paid like ~2-3k per month so dont expect everything roll out fast. The art and the story for the game is really concrete though
look at eva kiss she get less and she working on story and art and we get update every 3 mouth .... listen I dont want to rush things up to update every week or mouth but every 6 mouth cmon thats mean I will play twice a year and the game look about 15 percent of it there alot stuff looks to be add it ... when I will play it full when I have grandkids hhhhhhh ... the dev did great job in the story ( alots of words I didnt like it ) and the art its cool and they know how to mix Russian future cyber dump society ... any I hope they continue the good work and I hope they will add good time for it so I will play it full version soon and see what they bring us after it ....

Reactions: shadow415

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
I mean there are only 2 developers working on this project and they only get paid like ~2-3k per month so dont expect everything roll out fast. The art and the story for the game is really concrete though
o_O you make it sound like 2-3k per month is not much... If the devs are in Russia then its like 6-8 times the average salary in the country... so actually, one should expect a lot. It is just that patreon and all other crownfunding platforms allow people to waste their money without getting much in return.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
o_O you make it sound like 2-3k per month is not much... If the devs are in Russia then its like 6-8 times the average salary in the country... so actually, one should expect a lot. It is just that patreon and all other crownfunding platforms allow people to waste their money without getting much in return.
I am with you on that ...

eba

Feb 19, 2018
People forget that patreon takes a big ol' cut, and then taxes take a big ol' cut.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
People forget that patreon takes a big ol' cut, and then taxes take a big ol' cut.
lets say patreon take big cut then what about summertime saga they get around 70K+ and they give small update after long time ... I know 70K not like 3k what I am saying the timing is bad get update once or twice is bad very bad its call milking people ... anyway I hope the dev takes the games more serious if they want more supports because if you look at eva kiss the time she finish gggb she was getting around 700 people now have more 2000+ and she give good update ever 2-3 months and to me she deserver more and any dev work like her and I hope this game will get 4/3 update a year with big update so there will be more fans and supports and see new projects form these devs

ZelaT

Jun 3, 2020
Tbf, you can learn coding/etc and can go help them out...
I think it's progressing at a normal rate given the number of devs, the scope, and the reworks they're doing right now.

• Angry
Reactions: AlisaB

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Tbf, you can learn coding/etc and can go help them out...
I think it's progressing at a normal rate given the number of devs, the scope, and the reworks they're doing right now.
ohhh plz I tried rpg mv before and its very simple get to point A get item B to pass C to talk person D these are very easy ... what the things takes time is art and story development these take time and I dont like rushing them up and I dont take super long too ....

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
And you make it sound like Russinas should be paid less because they are Russians. You do not know where I live, you do not know my financial situation, so let me tell you - no, this amount is not enough for me and my partner in crime to support our basic human needs. Not to mention any “profit”.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
And you make it sound like Russinas should be paid less because they are Russians. You do not know where I live, you do not know my financial situation, so let me tell you - no, this amount is not enough for me and my partner in crime to support our basic human needs. Not to mention any “profit”.
too me I am not say you shouldnt get less and deliver more content ... its quiet the opposite I wish you get more and wish you more success but I really when things take far long and get less in way I see it milking like summertime saga but if you situations in your daily life and you really honestly doing your best of what your doing then I wish you the best and I hope continue the good work

Reactions: dregon87

black0jack

May 17, 2019
What?! Summertime saga 70$k? For what? Game looks like piece of :poop:. This is disappointed... Mulan create so great game with beautiful art, but only 2,3k$:cry:

• Angry

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
What?! Summertime saga 70$k? For what? Game looks like piece of :poop:. This is disappointed... Mulan create so great game with beautiful art, but only 2,3k$:cry:
summertime is good game but the devs takes super long to make a update they simple milking people and this games great as well the devs know what they doing everything beautiful except they they put aloooot of words to explain scenes but the problem if we get a update every six month thats alot of time which mean we will able to play it twice in year ... I hope they will make it 3 or 4 time a year like many devs because this game is gem

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
Well If you delivered regular significant updates you probably would have been making more than most people on this site. There's a reason some people make significantly more from their Patrons and thats also not because which country they are from.

Mr.Storm

Feb 26, 2018
Hi , there are several stories are not completed such as ( ghost of communism , Enemy within , Shroediger's patient ) and can't progress more , is it solvable in the next update ??

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
In what way cookie milking his patreon make mulan better?
And having 2,2k$ income in Russia is very good, most people have third of that money for 5\8 job. And every scene is definitely not 170+ hours of work.
first I am not going to defend the devs of this game but I will speak as I see it so .... first 2K or 3k its not alot in every place place because if we count food and rent and health and tech and time and and and thats depend on the different every person and dont forget this game have two devs thats mean each one get 50 percent each one and having that not alot and any good person who create sweet game like this one to me deserver more but not alot now second this game if we going to have a update every six month thats bad thing and to me its milking every game should at least have 3,4 update a year with good enough content thats good thing to watch the devs doing the best for his fans and as I see it the support getting bigger by every update in any game and by the content that have been add it ...third summertime is good game but the devs are milking it so bad they getting 70k+ and they didnt finish the game or they releasing good updates and as you can see they take each time more time to release the next update ..... anyway I hope people will start thinking very well about supporting and start using they brains

• Angry

Dilya

Dec 8, 2017
Most of dialogs are missing and blinking. Mostly NPC's.
Options and inventory consist of invisible lines that blinking sometimes.
What am I doing wrong?

KonD:R

May 13, 2019
first I am not going to defend the devs of this game but I will speak as I see it so .... first 2K or 3k its not alot in every place place because if we count food and rent and health and tech and time and and and thats depend on the different every person and dont forget this game have two devs thats mean each one get 50 percent each one and having that not alot and any good person who create sweet game like this one to me deserver more but not alot now second this game if we going to have a update every six month thats bad thing and to me its milking every game should at least have 3,4 update a year with good enough content thats good thing to watch the devs doing the best for his fans and as I see it the support getting bigger by every update in any game and by the content that have been add it ...third summertime is good game but the devs are milking it so bad they getting 70k+ and they didnt finish the game or they releasing good updates and as you can see they take each time more time to release the next update ..... anyway I hope people will start thinking very well about supporting and start using they brains
Actually 2-3k is a lot there in Russia (in most of the CIS and Asian countries fyi). Tech? Doubt that it require high technologies to make games in RPG maker (maybe only Moana needs some stuff to make classy pictures for us) Time? They (Mulan especially) works on this project for 1-2 hours per week at best. I am here from the very beginning dude and the amount of content added from the very first release is a maximum 1-2 hours of an actual gameplay, almost 4 years dude... I've been one of the 1st people supporting him on patreon and quit it 1.5 years ago. There are tons of great projects (NSFW/non NSFW) on crowdfunding platforms (Patreon, Kickstarter, etc.) and their devs can't even hit 2k in YEARS to bring their ideas to life. These people need your money for an actual product, whilst here you're being milked. Don't get me wrong, Mulan made an exceptional demo, but I don't think that he is really interested in finishing this game (easy 2k+ per month for decades to come). I do not urge you to cancel your subscriptions/pledges, just here to bring my "nobody asked for" opinion

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes