slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Well said. The only thing i disagree is lack of other options. At least for me there are plenty of japanese h-games with my favourite kinks and themes, many of those are or will be translated and uncensored by Kagura.
if you like Japanese games, you are lucky. Hentai itself is a huge industry in Japan, the adult game is only a part of it. There are Hentai comics, Hentai animations, Hentai dolls, Hentai hotels, and other "Hentai" services ...they have their own fundraising channel, directors, producer, painter, programmer together they work as in "normal job"...most adult games that can be found on Steam are from Japan(mainly "corruption", I doubt Steam has some special policies for kinky games...poor us)

For me, I am afraid Japanese adult games on Steam are almost as soft as vanilla, and others...I have a different thought on "what is kink and what is violence" than Japanese Hentai devs. They are really good, I just don't want to watch too much unwilling suffering, personally.

I tried a Japanese game here yesterday because of its nice arts, and "I" was killed by an iron maiden in 10 minutes ...the devs present the bloody scene with full detail... I might not touch any Japanese kinky game from now on

Last edited:

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
I'm trying to enter the residential area from the Metro station and get 'Can't go there right now'. I presume this is a time-of-day thing, but I don't know how to get time to pass so I can try again later. Any tips?

KaneKong

Jun 23, 2019
I'm trying to enter the residential area from the Metro station and get 'Can't go there right now'. I presume this is a time-of-day thing, but I don't know how to get time to pass so I can try again later. Any tips?
If it is in the evening (after you climb out of the window) you have to take the Taxi

Hexydezimal

Sep 18, 2018
Wanna tell me art takes time? Programming takes time? Doe, I have both programmer and artist friends. That's bullshit...
You've obviously never had any art commissioned for you, much less full-body, fully-shaded images.

There isn't an experienced artist I know who would do a single one of those for less than a few hundred dollars at a minimum, and it typically takes quite a few hours for them to finish one.

That's not to say Mulan isn't dragging per se, but for you to talk about art like it doesn't take time is absolutely ridiculous.

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
You've obviously never had any art commissioned for you, much less full-body, fully-shaded images.

There isn't an experienced artist I know who would do a single one of those for less than a few hundred dollars at a minimum, and it typically takes quite a few hours for them to finish one.

That's not to say Mulan isn't dragging per se, but for you to talk about art like it doesn't take time is absolutely ridiculous.
First thing that's wrong in your statement, is the fact that you talk about money.

Commissioning an artist is expensive...BUT if your partner is the artist and you 50/50 it, there's no excuse. Don't try to come and shit me.

You're absolutely right, a full rendered body art can take hours, but the fact that you don't even see that ONLY SOME of the art is fully made, and the rest is literally pieces of a body stitched together and edited because of how much of a fanboy you are, is shameful to say the least.

People like you are the reason why they keep leeching and Stalin' their shit :KEK: Pun intended

Hexydezimal

Sep 18, 2018
First thing that's wrong in your statement, is the fact that you talk about money.

Commissioning an artist is expensive...BUT if your partner is the artist and you 50/50 it, there's no excuse. Don't try to come and shit me.

You're absolutely right, a full rendered body art can take hours, but the fact that you don't even see that ONLY SOME of the art is fully made, and the rest is literally pieces of a body stitched together and edited because of how much of a fanboy you are, is shameful to say the least.

People like you are the reason why they keep leeching and Stalin' their shit :KEK: Pun intended
$1,500 (assuming they divvy it that way, which I find unlikely since they have publicly commissioned a writer too) is roughly 6-8 full-colour, fully-shaded images with a top-tier artist if you commission them for getting it done on the first try. That's not talking about the screwy way layering has to be done for this game, where it has to be pixel perfect to work properly (despite how you're talking about it, that takes time and artists will charge you accordingly when they know that's the job).

We're also not talking about making backgrounds, which is also being done.

So I'm not "shitting" you, this would probably be way more expensive if they commissioned an outside team to do it for sure. Ask a furry if you don't believe me, a grand and a half can be spent fast in the world of art commissions and it would take longer than a few months at a time; skilled artists will usually get to you a week or two out for a single image.

As I remarked above, I'm not saying anything about Mulan's team. Whether they're dragging or not (and I've admitted in the past that it appears to be the case), that's not my call because I don't know the individual personally enough to be able to comment and I don't pay Mulan in order to be complaining. You just don't seem to have a lot of awareness as to what this kind of work takes or costs, and that annoys me because I have quite a few friends who are artists.

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
$1,500 (assuming they divvy it that way, which I find unlikely since they have publicly commissioned a writer too) is roughly 6-8 full-colour, fully-shaded images with a top-tier artist if you commission them for getting it done on the first try. That's not talking about the screwy way layering has to be done for this game, where it has to be pixel perfect to work properly (despite how you're talking about it, that takes time and artists will charge you accordingly when they know that's the job).

We're also not talking about making backgrounds, which is also being done.

So I'm not "shitting" you, this would probably be way more expensive if they commissioned an outside team to do it for sure. Ask a furry if you don't believe me, a grand and a half can be spent fast in the world of art commissions and it would take longer than a few months at a time; skilled artists will usually get to you a week or two out for a single image.

As I remarked above, I'm not saying anything about Mulan's team. Whether they're dragging or not (and I've admitted in the past that it appears to be the case), that's not my call because I don't know the individual personally enough to be able to comment and I don't pay Mulan in order to be complaining. You just don't seem to have a lot of awareness as to what this kind of work takes or costs, and that annoys me because I have quite a few friends who are artists.
Imma repeat myself here; They're 2 people, a writer and an Artist. The artist makes the doodles, they don't commission them(That's why they mostly look similar styled).

Also, it's not full images, it's pieces of characters in a background, and some full images. Mostly they just need to reuse images and assets(For example, to finish the milking event, they should just grab the normal image, make a boob variant for bigger boobs, and make it drip milk. They could also add an asset(The asset being a dick or a person behind), changing her face to match the expression needed, but the image's heavy work(Background, body) will remain the same nonetheless.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Imma repeat myself here; They're 2 people, a writer and an Artist. The artist makes the doodles, they don't commission them(That's why they mostly look similar styled).

Also, it's not full images, it's pieces of characters in a background, and some full images. Mostly they just need to reuse images and assets(For example, to finish the milking event, they should just grab the normal image, make a boob variant for bigger boobs, and make it drip milk. They could also add an asset(The asset being a dick or a person behind), changing her face to match the expression needed, but the image's heavy work(Background, body) will remain the same nonetheless.
Yeah, mulan reuses his art as much as possible. Gym touching is exactly the same as on farm. Previous update had the same art as one of last new you hypno.

Hexydezimal

Sep 18, 2018
At least three people we know about, actually. If you check this topic, they commissioned a third for writing.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes