DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
How do you add downloaded saves in to your local game? I tried and It didn't work.
You should have any save with the same name in your saves folder (just save game into slot 17, if you've downloaded "save17" file, for example), then replace local save with downloaded one. The game will automatically rebuild config files during the next launch and new save will be accessible.

Arron

Jun 21, 2017
You should have any save with the same name in your saves folder (just save game into slot 17, if you've downloaded "save17" file, for example), then replace local save with downloaded one. The game will automatically rebuild config files during the next launch and new save will be accessible.
thanks chief

ZoneTestOut

Sep 25, 2016
$1,500 (assuming they divvy it that way, which I find unlikely since they have publicly commissioned a writer too) is roughly 6-8 full-colour, fully-shaded images with a top-tier artist if you commission them for getting it done on the first try. That's not talking about the screwy way layering has to be done for this game, where it has to be pixel perfect to work properly (despite how you're talking about it, that takes time and artists will charge you accordingly when they know that's the job).

We're also not talking about making backgrounds, which is also being done.

So I'm not "shitting" you, this would probably be way more expensive if they commissioned an outside team to do it for sure. Ask a furry if you don't believe me, a grand and a half can be spent fast in the world of art commissions and it would take longer than a few months at a time; skilled artists will usually get to you a week or two out for a single image.

As I remarked above, I'm not saying anything about Mulan's team. Whether they're dragging or not (and I've admitted in the past that it appears to be the case), that's not my call because I don't know the individual personally enough to be able to comment and I don't pay Mulan in order to be complaining. You just don't seem to have a lot of awareness as to what this kind of work takes or costs, and that annoys me because I have quite a few friends who are artists.
Its more like 3-4 images from a top-tier artist. 400-500$ for a fully shaded image with background and everything is propably the going rate for non-commerical images. That also typcially means the artist holds the rights on the images. If you want to buy the rights to it as well etc you can easily tripple the price to about 1500-2000$ per image. Thats about what Wizards of the Coast pays for their MTG Art.

Sure, you can get cheaper art done from less talented artists; but we do talk about "top-tier".

Art is expensive; and rightfully so. A lot of work goes into the top-tier stuff.

Does that mean Fresh Mulan couldn't plan better or be more economical about the needs of the game?

Heck no. There are fo sure a lot of issues plaguing this development - from lacking experience to being bad at taking care of his own psychological health and wellbeing to other issues.

I dont really know what could be done to make things easier for Fresh Mulan. What certainly doesn't help though is people with half-knowledge spouting nonsense and being not-so-passive aggressive towards a content creator on a pirate site. Dunning-Kruger in-frikken-full effect.

Last edited:

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
Well, I hope Mulan is well, looks like he/she hasn't logged on f95 for days, and there's still nothing on the Patreon.
He/She is perhaps sick.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
There is a new update on the progress they have been doing in terms of Kira's art on their Patreon.
So at least we know they are still alive.

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
how do i get the liquer?
There is a quest in which you can get the liquor from the gopnyk in red sportsuit, if I recall correctly. Once you have it, do not try to steal some from the stand as you will get arrested and the liquor you've bought will be forfeited.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
By the way, does someone has the progress report text ?
The gist of the progress report is that they have been working on Kira's art. They are making this sort of "Final cut" version of Kira, so that they won't have to redo it ever again.
They show off some new face art for Red Kira, and they show off blonde hair Kira...And big Silicone Kira which is quite something to look at I guess?

There are as far as I can read, no new updates on progress towards the next version of the story however, so be patient on that...as you probably have for the last few months with radio silence.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
They are re-doing Kira's art... again? Ok, lol. Cya next year for actual content update :LOL:
It's not a radical change. It's more just putting the last works on the art that is already there.
Adjustments to how tall she looks etc.

It's not a complete overhaul as it was last time.

Edit:
I can't save the game after file 14. What can i do ?
Remove the save files you want to keep out of the save folder?
Not much else people can do about the save limit afaik.

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
anyone know what the questions and stats they each give you?
If you search this thread, you will find it.
Check my post logs if that takes too long, as I remember posting something about it in the past.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes