FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
someone tell me help me get this scene. That's it, I ran around the scene a hundred times and didn't find it. What to do?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Lostraven wrote some scenes, but not all.
After that post mulan told that he had hired him for some more scenes. Not sure that they are in the game or not.
At least three people we know about, actually. If you check this topic, they commissioned a third for writing.
I did some scenes for free but not all.

Mulan commissioned me to do a few scenes (i.e the latest stuff with the techno priestess and the guy muscle guy whose obsessed with kira and chases her to fuck I wrote/came up with).

They don't currently have the funds to hire me in any sort of full time or even part time capacity. :coffee:

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
IS there anything after the cow scene or the bus scene for the films or they havnt been inmplemented in yet

Also does anyone know who to talk to for the this one eyed snake card thing i got it from the guy in the gym but he doesnt tell me where his etablishment is at.

Last edited:

hypnomaster1998

Apr 24, 2020
Somewhere in the walkthrough it is mentioned if player chooses 5 objects before the choosing of pills they can decide upon their transformation, what are those 5 objects ?

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
Somewhere in the walkthrough it is mentioned if player chooses 5 objects before the choosing of pills they can decide upon their transformation, what are those 5 objects ?
As far as i know, going through the resistence Questline before ever visiting the mind control officer, where you have to infiltrate the prison to get to know the master hacker, you then get the quest to get access to the other levels in the hospital via the elevator. There, you should have the disruption tool in your inventory and then do the "dream" sequence, then you can choose the transformation.

hypnomaster1998

Apr 24, 2020
As far as i know, going through the resistence Questline before ever visiting the mind control officer, where you have to infiltrate the prison to get to know the master hacker, you then get the quest to get access to the other levels in the hospital via the elevator. There, you should have the disruption tool in your inventory and then do the "dream" sequence, then you can choose the transformation.
Got it will try this thanks

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
as far as i remember the 5 objects are pieces of the enviroment during the dream secuence, i dont remember wich ones exactly but im pretty sure they are stuff like the "WAKE UP" signs on the walls and stuff.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes