lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
so....any help?
if i remember correctly the citycentre is reached through the underground tram system, the gloryhole as far as i can tell is in the nightclub section of the diner you can work at. tho i have yet to figure out how to trigger any kind of scene there.

hypnomaster1998

Apr 24, 2020
so....any help?
if i remember correctly the citycentre is reached through the underground tram system, the gloryhole as far as i can tell is in the nightclub section of the diner you can work at. tho i have yet to figure out how to trigger any kind of scene there.
To trigger the gloryhole scene we have to do the mission related to rebels after some missions there will be one in which you will have to find keycard or something from a person who will be coming there to a private party. That guy would lead to the mission in gloryhole

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
To trigger the gloryhole scene we have to do the mission related to rebels after some missions there will be one in which you will have to find keycard or something from a person who will be coming there to a private party. That guy would lead to the mission in gloryhole
hmm i havnt played that mission, and i explored evrything pretty thoroughly, we really need a proper walkthrough for this game.

hypnomaster1998

Apr 24, 2020
Yes we do but either the creator or a person of the community wont make one
Lets do a thing and join all our resources togather ?
As in what one person knows they add
What othwr knows they add
Then finally a couple of people can streamline and clean the walkthrough to then complete it and make it readable for everyone

Reactions: Shadowndev99

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I wrote this text in discussions for another game. Therefore, I will add only the part of the text that concerns this game. It would be possible to rewrite the text, but the text reflects his thought, so I will add without any special changes, but on the topic of this game. + ADDITIONALLY, a small statement at the end. I've been wanting to say something about the game for a long time, and this is how it turned out. :)

In Defenestration, a cool plot and scenes seem to be normal. The game Defenestration is still being updated and developed, so perhaps in the future the author of the game Defenestration will still change something for me. (My reasoning about Defenestration is based on the currently available update [v0. 4. 9. 2].

If the author of the game Defenestration changes what I have said now in the future, then the game will even benefit from changes 100%) As I said earlier, the game is good. The main character loses her memory and is brainwashed and brainwashed more than once by the Main One and if you make the main character of the game Defenestration a STUPID BIMBO, then there are no docking and inappropriate dialogues (These are not all dialogues and some of the dialogues of BIMBO are not suitable) Since the main character of the game Defenestration make a very STUPID bimbo. That is, inappropriate dialogues (Reasoning according to logic) If the shit heroine is a stupid whore and she was brainwashed that she would become a very stupid whore without brains. Then what a fig the main character can zdavo razyshlyat from whether it is good for her or not. If she is stupid, then the dialogues for her should be different, well, maybe it's normal to think a little bit, but no, when after brainwashing the main character meets other NPCs, she does not speak badly enough, decides herself what to do and thinks out loud it's good for her this or that. SHE IS A STUPID WHORE and they tell her a lot of times that she should not accept serious answers and decisions another someone will do it for the Main character of the game Defenestration but no in the dalogs every now and then the heroine is not 100% a Whore every now and then she decides herself and argues with others. This is what de has finished or not finished dialogues in the game. These errors and imperfections in the game violate the climate of the game. If GG is made by a stupid Whore, then she should behave and talk like a STUPID WHORE and not like an ordinary prostitute with brains.

If the Author can fix such issues in future updates. The game will become balanced. Since if GG BIMBO is brainwashed after, logically, she should be more compliant. And the GG should not resist other NPCs and should not make important decisions on its own. According to the plot and dialogues, 99% of these decisions for GG should be made by someone else, but not by the main character herself. For example: Although the same Artificial intelligence of the main character.

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
Then finally a couple of people can streamline and clean the walkthrough to then complete it and make it readable for everyone
aounds reasonable, id be happy to compile what i know tho ill need some time to replay and refresh my memory.

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
I agree with that totally i do know the gym one pretty well just have to compile it and i dont mind re reading and making sure it it all makes sense and such

hypnomaster1998

Apr 24, 2020
aounds reasonable, id be happy to compile what i know tho ill need some time to replay and refresh my memory.
I agree with that totally i do know the gym one pretty well just have to compile it and i dont mind re reading and making sure it it all makes sense and such
You guys comfortable in using notion ? Or should we make a wiki for this ?

Reactions: Shadowndev99
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes