Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
Saveditor what is that?
FPcrab said:
Can someone help me to remove that placeholder? It appears after some dialoge (dint remember now what exacly) and i cant remove it (((
alkeera said:
Solved it. If somebody has the same problem just set Kira_eyes_state #1006 from 3 to 0 via saveeditor.
I have this problem that it shows an annoying placeholder tekst after talking in the sewers. It's supposedly removable with saveeditor but this is new for me

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I have this problem that it shows an annoying placeholder tekst after talking in the sewers. It's supposedly removable with saveeditor but this is new for me
Where you guys playing this game anyway? Cause I playing it in gamcore and save/load is very frustrating to use!

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The game is good, I am waiting for the development of all lines. Especially Bimbo in the city.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
if you are talking about that online one then here -
thanks for the info.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
This is just an author's unfinished work. If GG is bimbo but on 2d there will still be a place for pink hair white.
Unfinished worked! I just want to know if your mc can walk fully naked now anywhere without knowing, where mc never did it before like vivarium city or someone house?

Last edited:

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I would like to see that too
I did sent two pic in where the Mc
talking to the guard and Hanging in the witch house in the vivarium area! But I don’t know if that thing is a glitch or not! Here the others pic doesn’t make sense to me specially prison!

Last edited:

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
I did sent two pic in where the Mc
talking to the guard and Hanging in the witch house in the vivarium area! But I don’t know if that thing is a glitch or not! Here the others pic doesn’t make sense to me specially prison!
?Is this a bug or what? Why you can hold your nake body?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes