BBC King

May 8, 2021
"Current version has at least five hour of gameplay."

This was on the OP, it also says the game was published here back in 2018....is there really only 5 hours of gameplay after all these years or has the OP not been updated in a while?

ChuBBies1

May 8, 2020
"Current version has at least five hour of gameplay."

This was on the OP, it also says the game was published here back in 2018....is there really only 5 hours of gameplay after all these years or has the OP not been updated in a while?
Maybe it's just me and I like to try and explore and read the entirety of the text, but I know one of my playthroughs was over 12 hours. I'd expect most people would get around 10 or so depending on how much they do.

Reactions: Big Sip and Dringar

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I see in the changelog talk of a rework, is that still coming or has it already happened? I havent been following this game long.

ZelaT

Jun 3, 2020
I see in the changelog talk of a rework, is that still coming or has it already happened? I havent been following this game long.
The rework is in process of happening, partly why the latest updates have been thinner in terms of content and why it's taking longer.

edit:
checking the patreon, there has been 3 polls and one progress report posted yesterday, so I guess something might come by the end of the month?
Last time a progress report was shared, people kept complaining anyway.

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
we can create gallery by saving before every event
You would need like three seperate save file folders because there's only about twenty slots, and then alternate between them. Good luck with finding that, since I don't think anyone will help with that.

ChuBBies1

May 8, 2020
I am also interested in the latest report from August 2. Is there heroes?:)
From what I read, there is a MASSIVE art rework. Kira hasn't changed, but variables like thighs and breasts have been improved along with pregnancy( if enabled). There are now 9* different sizes of breasts that increase in size along with a 10th one that is a silicone version. The next update( patreon, not sure when the free one will drop) should have all of this along with the pregnancy system, though it won't be implemented until the next update. Besides that, there will be a few random interactions along with a breast size increase event related to Imperator. A few miscellaneous changes that are being worked on that will not be included: a blonde hair option, nose ring improvements, and a new skirt option. Oh and the clothing system is being overhauled too. You can choose tops and bottoms separately.

I believe the delay to updates was due to the sheer size of the art changes, but their is some definite upsides. This will be the last changes to the existing art, not including things like clothing, piercing's and things of that nature. In time, I think the development of the story and encounters will be done in a more streamlined fashion.

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
It's been 85 days and 14 hours since the game updated CBA this thread man , just milking the patrons giving a poll before the next months payment some devs are working their butts off and some just fucking get paid for literally doing fuck all for 6 months.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
I hope this update will have at least a really two hours gameplay with alot good stuff.. I am tired of 6 month over another six of very small updates....

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
I hope someone create wiki or walkthrough or gallery for this game or at least we will play the game and save before some events and update and we will share our saves to make our gallery

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes