libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I read there's still no gallery in a fairly recent post, as of 0.4.9.2, is there a good up to date rip of the cg available to download or on any sites like e-hentai?

qw1rty

Oct 15, 2020
I read there's still no gallery in a fairly recent post, as of 0.4.9.2, is there a good up to date rip of the cg available to download or on any sites like e-hentai?
There's one on e-hentai but it's not up to date. It looks to have everything before the vivarium update.

Reactions: libertypics

ExpDes

Apr 13, 2021
Just had an epiphany...
I never gave it a thought as to why the characters would say "OMS", not even when in an area where a few people would say "OMG"... I just now started wondering what it might mean... OMG :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Janice Davis

mirima

May 13, 2020
Just had an epiphany...
I never gave it a thought as to why the characters would say "OMS", not even when in an area where a few people would say "OMG"... I just now started wondering what it might mean... OMG :)
I picked that up pretty much the first time I saw it

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Well, looks like patreons want body mod game, not a game content, for the next year... It's pity because this game was very promising a couple of years ago - unique storyline, funny dialogues, fantastic h-events. But... it's their choice. Another abandoned story.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Well, looks like patreons want body mod game, not a game content, for the next year... It's pity because this game was very promising a couple of years ago - unique storyline, funny dialogues, fantastic h-events. But... it's their choice. Another abandoned story.
I assume the story will pick up somewhere at the end of the year at the soonest.

Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
Not gonna lie: When I saw 'Fake 2', I laughed. Like, the kind of laugh one does when awash in the depths of absolute hopelessness. Or the kind when hearing a really absurd, bad joke. It's all the same, really.

See y'all in another six months.

Reactions: alhriman and AlisaB
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes