Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Good for you.
I stopped supporting them after vivarium update.
Just don't be sad when this game get abandoned or rushed,when they get bored of it.
I really hope this game don't to be like that... It's very good game and I really love the idea but I am thinking that dev should give it more updates in good times so we the fans can really give them good support and accept what other fans want if we all agree on like the breast size I don't mind if there alot just I hope won't take alot of time instead of doing more stuff important.. Just won't make alot on the dev too balance between the two sides and to be honest I am really looking form the devs to get update every 3 months not six and with good content too because every six months is alot of time plus the game have more than 3 years now.....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FavenXXX

Prikoke

Jul 15, 2017
IMO it's a good game and it's evolved nicely since first time I've played it had that awfull art, and the author starded viewing as a money pit. Indeed it is, as long as people pay for it, and since they are paying he's giving the customers, not to the f95 community, what they want. I feel like he lost some of his initial inspiration but I don't like to see all this hate towards his way of doing his thing. If you want to impose yourself pay and he will listen to your opinion.
Let his man do his job, he's an "artist" after all.
If not. Let it die and maybe someone will learn from it.
Remember.
It's a niche shit you're fapping to. (and maybe do it less often, you'll enjoy the game more)

askam

Jun 24, 2021
i think Mulan should cease character updates and work on story customization is good but no one here has brought up how you can get it through story events if Mulan can string the customizations with there own scenes then I'm fine with it because then you have the ability to string things such as all these sizes in the story it makes it feel more worth the time though I'm not a patreon supporter I still still like the game and wish for it to succeed

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I will wait for these sizes within the game :)

I hope that then the author will add scenes to the new sizes of tits :)

These sizes of tits will fit Bimbo.:) (7 - FAKE 1 - FAKE 2) :giggle::p:love:(y)

1376942_7e40de30-c200-4882-aef7-a5c60b995d871.png 1376942_7e40de30-c200-4882-aef7-a5c60b995d87.png 1376943_5f68a379-4426-4037-ac66-cea639906846.png

The most interesting ones are (6 - 7 FAKE 1 - FAKE 2)

Last edited:

pablboi

Jun 2, 2019
Newest to oldest

• Unlocked

Howdy again! I have to warn you that this post is completely dedicated to our optional pregnancy content, so if it’s not your cup of tea - you can safely skip it.
    Now, as promised, here’s an explanation on how the “pregnancy system” will work in our game.

But first, I want to specify that everything listed in this post won’t happen in a single update. We will be implementing the whole system in waves, along with regular events.
    Pregnancy system in a nutshell:
    -
    It will support all outfits and will be shown in all events (eventually all, currently just Viavarium).
    - There will be no limitations, have as many children as you like, use contraceptives, complete the game with perma pregnant Kira. You do you, comrades.
    - Due to the fact that all outfits are supported, there will only be one “belly” size.
    - Once again, the system will be implemented in “waves”, so you won’t see everything in a single update.
    - The whole system is tied to the “bed/sleeping”. Technically, you can just spam the “sleep” button and she will give birth in 10 seconds. It’s up to you.
    - Pregnancy will take 9 days (can become temporarily or even permanently faster/slower)

Currently available update (V0.4.9.2) already has a “pregnancy system” in it and, as you can see on the pictures attached to this post, Vivarium events also have pregnancy in them.
    A while ago I finished redrawing the belly (picture above) and here’s our current plan:
    Preg update “part 1”:

Upcoming update will upgrade our systems to include compatibility with outfits and a better flow of impregnation, pregnancy and fertility logic.
    The system will also support “expansions” in the form of various potential consumables or permanent upgrades.
    Preg update “part 2”:
    After our boobjob/character expansion update - we will return to the farm.
    In the next two days of Kira’s imprisonment, she will become pregnant. But, it’s a different kind of pregnancy - a “scripted” pregnancy.
    Meaning, that even though there will be everything needed for pregnancy to work, it won’t function properly.
    The system will be in the game, but you won’t be able to do anything with it, since story-wise Kira is still “learning” about pregnancy at the farm.
    Preg update “part 3”:
    After the farm is over, Kira will be allowed to leave and the system will start to function properly.
    All vivarium events, including the ones we’re working on right now, will feature pregnancy (like in pictures attached to this post).
    However, there’s currently only one repeatable vaginal event - so there will only be one potential place for her to fall pregnant repeatedly.
    Events that feature vaginal sex will all have a chance of impregnating Kira, but they are not repeatable.
    Besides, we still have to re-layer our older events to include pregnancy.

Preg update “part 4”:
    This part will come after we’ll layer our older events and add pregnancy references to the rest of the game.
    In it, there will be some pregnancy specific content like an orphanage, pills, augmentations etc.
    Note: Along with constant updates to the pregnancy system, the game will also grow in terms of content, so there will be more “vaginal” events and more opportunities for Kira to become knocked up.
    For example, once the farm will be over - it will become repeatable, yet another place for Kira to have her spawns.

Above you can see an example of how the pregnancy system works from a technical point.
    There’s 4 separate layers that appear on top of Kira’s outfits in case she is pregnant. This allows for pregnancy to work with all boobsizes, hips and outfits without any issues.
    And here’s how it will work from a gameplay point:
    If the “pregnancy content” is enabled, Kira has to “turn on” her sci fi implants and actually allow herself to become pregnant (Complete the “Farm” part of “Vivarium”).
    After the first scripted pregnancy that doesn’t follow any rules - the system will start working.
    Note: The whole system is tied to the “bed/sleeping”. Technically, you can just spam the “sleep” button and she will give birth in 10 seconds. It’s up to you.
    Fertility:
    Kira will now have a base fertility of 10%. Meaning that whenever an event with a vaginal creampie will occur, there will be a 10% chance that she will become “Impregnated”.
    Impregnated status:
    That said, now that Kira is “impregnated” she will experience morning sickness for three days and will wonder why (no art involved).
    On the fourth day she will wake up with a belly and finally will become visibly knocked up.
    Pregnant status:
    Visible pregnancy will last for 6 days, it will work with all outfits and will be shown in all events (eventually).
    On the last day Kira will comment that her water just broke, etc and you will have to visit the hospital. Kira won’t be able to sleep until she gives birth.
    Giving birth:
    It’s a repeatable event, won’t feature any gore (because I’m sensitive) and no kids (because of Patreon rules).
    However, later down the line, there will be some optional egg pregnancies, eggnancies, if you will. And they will be fully shown.
    Pregnancy related upgrades (All names are placeholders):
    - Heroic Mother: After giving birth to 10 children Kira will be awarded a “Heroic Mother” title. This will allow her to optionally call a “hospital taxi” (teleport to give birth). So you won’t have to walk there yourself.
    - Fertility pill: This pill adds +40% to Kira’s fertility for a day - each vaginal event will have a 50% chance of impregnation.
    - Fertility implant (maybe it will be a tattoo): This thing permanently adds +50% to Kira’s fertility and is stackable with a pill.
    - Impregnation speed pill: Kira becomes visibly pregnant the next day, one time.
    - Impregnation speed implant: Kira becomes visibly pregnant the next day, permanently.
    - Pregnancy speed pill: Next day labor. And the opposite version of it (increases the time).
    - Pregnancy speed implant: Permanently reduces the time it takes for Kira to give birth by 3 days. You can have multiple implants (adjust the speed from 6 days to 3 or even 1). And the opposite version of it (increases the time).
    - Broodmother mutation: Kira will be able to become visibly pregnant right after the vaginal creampie event. This thing will be added last and will be irreversible.
    Kira’s offsprings:
    First pregnancy is scripted and Kira will give birth to a healthy comrade that you will be able to name. He will have some small, purely comedic events - Kira will occasionally give him some motherly advice.
    All of Kira’s spawns, including the first one, will live at an orphanage, where you will be able to visit them. Again, all children's interactions will be purely comedic.

This is not everything we did or will do, but I think this post covers the basics.
    Overall, the hardest part is behind us - character art. Making all outfits work with pregnancy was a challenging task, but I think it’s worth it.
    Thank you all for your patience and support, please write your thoughts and ideas on what you’ve read today and as per usual, the end is near!

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Because everyone here is apparently existing in a mysterious limbo between being able to read and write yet not actually understanding anything, have a bunch of saves I made at various points in the campaign, skipping all sidequests save the Officer because I needed 15 gold for the plot.
That's nine saves at various points along the main quest, ending at Vivarium, and a bunch of saves step-by-stepping through the three cults because I'm too lazy to remove them.
Oh yeah, and don't forget that the autosaves FUCK those numbers, so just add 3 to those numbers when looking at them in the files.

Reactions: biarjpink

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
3 months of another pointless rework. Im not sure why people still donate him, since he clearly not able to use all assets he supposedly draws in scenes.

Reactions: KonD:R
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes