FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the news. Now it is clear that the game continues to be further developed :) Sponsors have their own desires for the game. :) The author is well done for trying to ask and listen what sponsors would like to see in the game.

But some breast sizes will be interesting to see in the game (7-Fake 2) But I'm shocked by some sizes (8-9-Fake 2) yes, I'm shocked by Fake 2 so it's interesting to see how it's real in the game and how it will look in the events :) But here's how they will be (8-9) in the game ha-ha (I present such a chest only when GG is on the farm like a breeding cow :) haha only on the chest farm 8 and especially 9) Let's see how the author will do everything :) And I'm waiting for the continuation of the stories in the game. (7-Fake 2 can be well suited in Bimbo scenes, especially if you make a massage parlor in the city where the Android Bimbo proclaims GG to work lying down:) )
And I'm waiting for the continuation of the stories in the game. We will wait :)

Reactions: qw1rty and DrMage

ZelaT

Jun 3, 2020
Well, blame the ones (including on this forum) that kept pushing for bigger and bigger.
Should have indeed stopped at 5 max.
At least those should be the last cosmetic changes, and it's going back to content updates after that.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The author also said that he is gradually leading other breast sizes in several subsequent updates. Yes, it will take more time, but it does not mean that the author will not release the continuation of the plans for the game. :) + + In addition, the sponsors asked for more breast sizes for the main character, the author always listens to the opinion of his sponsors - it's good when the author listens to some opinions and requests :). I want to see what happens when there are additional chest improvements in the bigger tits :) (6-7 and Fake 2 can be very well suited for Bimbo and if you make plot extensions for Bimbo, then 6-7 and Fake 2 will be in place :) ) But (8-9 will come up tolko when the Main character is on the Farm, she is also inspired that she is a breeding cow, so 8-9 can come up here when the Main character completely becomes a breeding cow :) ) But I hope that the author will continue to develop the city and the scenes in the city in future updates of the game :)

Reactions: AlsoLime

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
As I was saying years ago, you dont need 10 different breast sizes, that is completly unnecessary in any sane plauthrough. Some people will stay on lowest possible, some will go to biggest realistic one. Some will go all the way to bizzare giant udders, which should be some kind of badend. No one will stay inbetween.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Let's see what the author will do and how:) Now it becomes interesting and waiting for the update will become more interesting :LOL: :)

ChuBBies1

May 8, 2020
In case anyone is wondering, increasing breast size is optional. All the events that increase it can be skipped or ignored. More so, don't forget you can reduce size via the hospital.

redw

Jun 24, 2021
In case anyone is wondering, increasing breast size is optional. All the events that increase it can be skipped or ignored. More so, don't forget you can reduce size via the hospital.
I think that much was obvious for everyone i think the issue for everyone is that this will even further add on to the customization bog this game was in already. I mean dev himself said that things moved so slowly despite the amount of work he put in because he needs to make hundreds of pictures for a single scene depending on tatoos costume the lewd version of the costume piercing breast size thigh size lactation ect soon there will be whether pregnancy is on now add fuck ton of diffrent combinations and you got yourself a insane ton of work to make a single scene a player may finish in 2-5 minutes. I mean there already was once an argument here between him and some guy where the guy was mocking his hundreds of pictures changelong which said pictures went into that anal priest event. I wont comment on who was right there since im not a patreon so my opinion doesnt matter at all and what matters is who's paying him bucks and that they are satisfied since im absolutely positive he went with this breast size expansion because the people that support him the most wanted it since if it wasnt the case this would make no sense at all. Nevertheless does anybody really think that story will move faster when hes gonna have to do this kind of industrial backlog ?

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
I dont support the patreon for this so the author is free to do what they want ...........but taking time to add more complexity with more breast sizes instead of story is hugely disappointing and seems like another lost year

Thats my vegans opinion in the butcher store

Enlir

Jan 12, 2019
Updates already take a long time. Game is 3.5 years old and still lacks in story/events.
Developers are sabotaging themselves by adding more and more customizations.
(And there is "debt" to old events,because they lack new variations)

Good example of how "feature creep" can ruin a game development.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I don't pay a cent so I'm not a patreon so I don't have to complain so I don't lose anything I like the game I will continue to periodically look after the game:) And what swings the size of the tits of the young heroine (If the sponsors want something and the author agrees to do it in the game, then everyone is happy :) )
It's interesting to see what will happen next :)

Enlir

Jan 12, 2019
I don't pay a cent so I'm not a patreon so I don't have to complain so I don't lose anything I like the game I will continue to periodically look after the game:) And what swings the size of the tits of the young heroine (If the sponsors want something and the author agrees to do it in the game, then everyone is happy :) )
It's interesting to see what will happen next :)
Good for you.
I stopped supporting them after vivarium update.
Just don't be sad when this game get abandoned or rushed,when they get bored of it.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes