cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
There problem I get different thing like in third time in the hospital I get in episode that I tell him I fell empty that I need to feel fulfilled by the pink toy and show my tits and take me outside and then I get to choose if I want slut path or bimbo path by click the right face or left one and he tell I need more help and thats it.... But you being by picking up the lollipop and some red walls and her eyes go pink sometimes... Anyway I will try your walk through and see what happens if i get it right this time and thank you again for your help
well i didnt finished the tasks for chief officer but lately in the game. previous i tried to do side quests (like working in the resto/bar, going gym, the tattoos in the jail, etc). try to finish some other tasks before returning to chief officer.
did you go to talk to surgeon? maybe u didnt do that. surgeon is in the same building but in the other wing

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Could somebody share progress report:

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
Could somebody share progress report:
Basic gist of it is that he is adding 2 new NPC's called Sugartits and Dottie. They seem to have something to do with the farm event, as he refers to them as "cow's".

Some updates to underwear and a option now to remove certain fetishes, such as the no underwear one at the rebel base.

Edit:
Seems like only Dottie is refered to as either a alpha or alpha cow, depending on content preferences. He has drawn 4 new NPC's in total it seems, and Dottie and Sugartits where just the ones being shown.

Reactions: aa14 and cocomiel1

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Basic gist of it is that he is adding 2 new NPC's called Sugartits and Dottie. They seem to have something to do with the farm event, as he refers to them as "cow's".

Some updates to underwear and a option now to remove certain fetishes, such as the no underwear one at the rebel base.

Edit:
Seems like only Dottie is refered to as either a alpha or alpha cow, depending on content preferences. He has drawn 4 new NPC's in total it seems, and Dottie and Sugartits where just the ones being shown.
dude could you share the files? would be nice :love:

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Words can’t describe how salty I am now, Any artbooks will be removed from our rewards list.
duude. where can i listen to the OST of the game? there's one song in particular that sounds like NIN. if you could link me there i really apreciate it! great work (again) by the way

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Words can’t describe how salty I am now, Any artbooks will be removed from our rewards list.
Don't get me wrong i do understand but punishing all for one person or a few people isn't quite right either. Again don't get me wrong it is a bitch and i do understand your angry but there are many that have paid for the service that will be punished for the act of one person.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Don't get me wrong i do understand but punishing all for one person or a few people isn't quite right either. Again don't get me wrong it is a bitch and i do understand your angry but there are many that have paid for the service that will be punished for the act of one person.
Done, I’ve changed my patreon rules and that's it. I will never do any artbooks.

Last edited:

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Done, I’ve changed my patreon rules and that's it. I will never do any artbooks.
you could keep that award but printing the book for some patreons (those who contribute the most). Obviously it is more money (not only the printing if not the design and the transfer) but someone who puts a considerable amount of money surely wants the book in physical (it is just an idea).
I did not know that the original art was prohibited, surely the person who shared it either considering that he is quite a fan of the game and always supports you in his comments (I do not know the guy, I only say what I read)

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
you could keep that award but printing the book for some patreons (those who contribute the most). Obviously it is more money (not only the printing if not the design and the transfer) but someone who puts a considerable amount of money surely wants the book in physical (it is just an idea).
I did not know that the original art was prohibited, surely the person who shared it either considering that he is quite a fan of the game and always supports you in his comments (I do not know the guy, I only say what I read)
No, and do not pretend.
Someone shared something that I didn’t want to share. That’s it.
Now there’s nothing to share, because I will never do any artbooks - problem fixed.

GhostQrow

Dec 20, 2018
Not even bothering to understand the leaking content part, but I do want to say the game is awesome and is one of the only reasons I come back to this site.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes