cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
I get your feelings.
And am so sorry for the joke, but can't help it.
A guy with hammer and sickle on his pic doesn't want to share, huh?
would be funny if communism was about give away your work for free. but nope
anyways

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Don't get me wrong i do understand but punishing all for one person or a few people isn't quite right either. Again don't get me wrong it is a bitch and i do understand your angry but there are many that have paid for the service that will be punished for the act of one person.
thats what happens when one decides to be an idiot and ruin what some others liked to have. "this is why we cant have nice things" is what happened and i dont blame the dev for pulling it and stopping it.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Not even bothering to understand the leaking content part, but I do want to say the game is awesome and is one of the only reasons I come back to this site.
if you made something to be a special thing and you made it so only certain ppl get it for being apart of your fan base then youll understand. the artbook in my understanding since i keep up with this game is that it was a special thing to get if you were a top tier patron to the game. either way it was a special thing and ppl now have someone to hate because they should have kept it to themselves.

Last edited:

GhostQrow

Dec 20, 2018
if you made something to be a special thing and you made it so only certain ppl get it for being apart of your fan base then youll understand. the artbook in my understanding since i keep up with this game is that it was a special thing to get if you were a top tier patron to the game. either way it was a special thing and ppl now have someone to hate because they should have kept it to themselves.
Sorry, I should have been clearer. I had ment why someone thought it was ok to leak the pateron only artbook and thought it would be alright. That's my bad, I worded that wrong.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Sorry, I should have been clearer. I had ment why someone thought it was ok to leak the pateron only artbook and thought it would be alright. That's my bad, I worded that wrong.
oh then they knew and wanted to be a pain lol. i know that if your a patron and you do that then byebye being a sub. not surprised tho but still much hate to them.

Reactions: GhostQrow

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
What's all the fuss about what happened ?
basically, an user shared the original art of defenestration compiled in an art book that was in patreon reserved for the top tier patreons. soo obviously mulan get mad when he saw that
i had thought that this guy make that without intention of harm mulan's job BUT for you can see in his profile he share reserved content a few times. i know this is not the site to pointing out someone for doing something like that, but you know, an user must have some respect for devs

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Nah i mean when Mulan did posted it on his patron ?
dont know really. for what he said the artbook wasnt finished soo was something he was working at the moment.
much of the art of the game is in this thread but i dont know if ALL the images this guy shared

Last edited:

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Nah i mean when Mulan did posted it on his patron ?
The art book has existed since start of the game development. After each update, the art book was also updated. I am very surprised that the book was shared only now, after 3 years.
The developer's offense is not clear, any level/tier of support is always a risk of leakage of the game or other materials to pirated resources. Why suffer so much because of this?

Reactions: cocomiel1

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
if i felt like the dev was serious about making this game i would join the patreon, but i jusdt don't feel like they are. their just milking people, my opinion.
I don't agree. The author tries to make the game better and tries to fill the game world with events and scenes. Yes, maybe he does not update so quickly, but the author tries as best he can by making new updates for the game. The author also listens to the opinion of his sponsors and what the sponsors say. And the fact that the author listens to his sponsors indicates that the author remains doing his game. Some other authors won't even listen to others. (But this does not apply to all authors ) So to say that the author is milking his sponsors for the sake of money is not the place. (That's just my opinion.)

Reactions: asgir546

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Now there is a story about a farm. But I hope that someday the author will return to the city and the plots in the city. ( For example: In the fitness club, GG meets a man who offers a job for GG and even gives his business card to GG says that he will think about it.) Another example: (In early versions of the game there was an event Where GG goes to shoot an advertisement (The invitation to this job is given by a guy in the Secret Room of the restor.) The guy stayed but there is no event now.) And there are a lot of such places in the city. I hope that someday the author will continue to develop events in the city. (p. s. I liked the events on the farm. Obenno with a new hypnosis that GG was even dumber and consented to obey) After such moments as on the farm, I want to see GG even dumber and irritated :love: ) After all, GG will become even more stupid, which means it should be even easier to be seduced by the tempting offer of men and women :love: ) Such a game like this has so much space and opportunities for the development of plots and scenes that I just want to discuss everything in a row and all possible events :) (I'm looking forward to all the updates:) )

Reactions: asgir546

Arkady

May 15, 2018
Done, I’ve changed my patreon rules and that's it. I will never do any artbooks.
I'm not so sure that kind of snap decision was your best option. It's punishing patrons that did not do the leaking, so it might well encourage snap decisions to no longer support your project, or at least not at the same level.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
I'm not so sure that kind of snap decision was your best option. It's punishing patrons that did not do the leaking, so it might well encourage snap decisions to no longer support your project, or at least not at the same level.
I posted some Patreon only posts here before.
I honestly felt bad doing it, so I stopped.

I shared em for a misguided attempt at helping raise some hope into this project, as a lot of people where cursing Mulan out for the lack of updates.

My snap decision was after having shared some patreon only posts was just to stop, as I felt it didn't fulfil it's purpose of helping the project itself.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I posted some Patreon only posts here before.
I honestly felt bad doing it, so I stopped.

I shared em for a misguided attempt at helping raise some hope into this project, as a lot of people where cursing Mulan out for the lack of updates.

My snap decision was after having shared some patreon only posts was just to stop, as I felt it didn't fulfil it's purpose of helping the project itself.
I don't understand why you think pessimistically about the news. There is nothing wrong with sharing news about the game. By sharing the news, you make it clear that the author is alive and the game is also alive and continues to develop, and then new updates for the game continue to be created. Having also shared the news, there are good chances that one of the fans will decide to support the game both morally and financially. ((And if there is no news about a particular game for a long time, how will the fans know if this or that game is alive and whether they should become a sponsor of this or that game.)) + The news shows and tells how this or that author treats the creation of his own game. (( For example: Some authors release updates 1-2 times a year or news about the game comes out 1-2 times a year also, all news about a particular game tells how the author treats his sponsors, whether the author listens to the opinion of his sponsors or the author is not particularly interested in what the sponsors say to him)) ((All news shows the author's attitude both to his game and attitude to sponsors. And if a fan sees that the author is communicating and doing something for his sponsors, then everything is fine and one of the fans may want to become a sponsor of this or that author!!! Or on the turnover, knowing that this or that author is not interested in the opinion of his sponsors, the fan will not waste his money!!!))++ And another main plus of the news. Fans and sponsors discuss and share their opinion about the game-about updates or about errors, if there are any :) All these discussions are also a huge plus for the authors, since the author will know what and how fans and sponsors think about this or that in the game. So such comments like ((Oh, maybe they weren't worth sharing the news)) It's not clear. When creating a game and writing new updates, it is always good to know someone else's opinion, especially ((Sponsors and fans))
Not knowing the opinion will not give anything.
And to share good news about a good game is good.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes