FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I said that a while back, and how tiresome it is to read all of the comments hating on him. I can only venture a guess that because the game is this level of quality, they feel the need to beat on Mulan that much harder in between updates.

(FavenXXX: Not like you could've messaged him and asked if it was okay or not before you went and did that.)
Downloading a book with the idea that the book is a good example of what the author is trying to develop and improve his game.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
I said that a while back, and how tiresome it is to read all of the comments hating on him. I can only venture a guess that because the game is this level of quality, they feel the need to beat on Mulan that much harder in between updates.
Mostly because Mulan breaks his promises on every update. His usual "after this update we are going to add 1 new scene per month" got old after second art rework, not mentioning that his gym and farm updates supposed to take 6months each, not two years and unfinished. And next update? You think it will have completely new scene with new poses, new backgrounds? I doubt that, more likely we will just have pregnant belly added to existing ones.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Mostly because Mulan breaks his promises on every update. His usual "after this update we are going to add 1 new scene per month" got old after second art rework, not mentioning that his gym and farm updates supposed to take 6months each, not two years and unfinished. And next update? You think it will have completely new scene with new poses, new backgrounds? I doubt that, more likely we will just have pregnant belly added to existing ones.
The author tries and in addition goes to a meeting with his sponsor. (The sponsors asked for more breast sizes for the GG the author makes. Someone wanted to have a pregnancy in the game the author tries to add and tries so that it would be interesting) (+ improvements of GG are bigger than the size of tits and big lips are pumped up :) + All these improvements are suitable for the world of the game and the history of the game this is the future as well as a new appearance is well suited to the fact that GG becomes a stupid BIB after each hypnosis :) Stupid Bimbo needs to look more suitable:) ) These are adding new parts to the game. And judging by the news that is already known. The author said that there will be plot sequels. ( Someone thinks that updates are coming out slowly, who does not think so, everyone has their own opinion) ( And once the sponsors pay and they interno develop and improve the game. So everything is fine. ( The reasoning is only based on the available news about the game) And who said that adding improvements for GG is bad, it's good for the turnover. ((Improvements are tied to events that will develop the history of the GG. Now GG is undergoing new personality improvements on the Farm + if all the improvements of GG will have consequences in non-farms, then it will be new adventures for GG. ((I hope that over time there will be a reaction of the NPCs to a new appearance and a new minus intelligence)) + Do not forget that GG is on a farm on a mission, which means that the story will still develop. (At least I hope so :) ) And this is a small part of what can be done. You can discuss a lot of things (What to do-add-improve and a lot of other things ) in a short discussion, not how not to discuss it, but so if you discuss all the details, it will be enough for a full-fledged book. ((I personally wonder what and how the author will do :) and how the game will develop ))

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
The author tries and in addition goes to a meeting with his sponsor. (The sponsors asked for more breast sizes for the GG the author makes. Someone wanted to have a pregnancy in the game the author tries to add and tries so that it would be interesting) (+ improvements of GG are bigger than the size of tits and big lips are pumped up :) + All these improvements are suitable for the world of the game and the history of the game this is the future as well as a new appearance is well suited to the fact that GG becomes a stupid BIB after each hypnosis :) Stupid Bimbo needs to look more suitable:) ) These are adding new parts to the game. And judging by the news that is already known. The author said that there will be plot sequels. ( Someone thinks that updates are coming out slowly, who does not think so, everyone has their own opinion) ( And once the sponsors pay and they interno develop and improve the game. So everything is fine. ( The reasoning is only based on the available news about the game) And who said that adding improvements for GG is bad, it's good for the turnover. ((Improvements are tied to events that will develop the history of the GG. Now GG is undergoing new personality improvements on the Farm + if all the improvements of GG will have consequences in non-farms, then it will be new adventures for GG. ((I hope that over time there will be a reaction of the NPCs to a new appearance and a new minus intelligence)) + Do not forget that GG is on a farm on a mission, which means that the story will still develop. (At least I hope so :) ) And this is a small part of what can be done. You can discuss a lot of things (What to do-add-improve and a lot of other things ) in a short discussion, not how not to discuss it, but so if you discuss all the details, it will be enough for a full-fledged book. ((I personally wonder what and how the author will do :) and how the game will develop ))
>The author tries and in addition goes to a meeting with his sponsor.
Lol, mostly because there was no option "do some new shit, not 100500 new tit sizes no one is actually interested". Seriously, if you think that adding new clothes and sizes is a good development - go play illusion games, there are like around infinite amount of clothes, haircuts, adjustable tits\hips\noses\toes etc. People do not want just bigger something, they want it to have new scenes to "happen with GG" Not just the same scene with new tit sizes.

Reactions: DrMage

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Lol, mostly because there was no option "do some new shit, not 100500 new tit sizes no one is actually interested". Seriously, if you think that adding new clothes and sizes is a good development - go play illusion games, there are like around infinite amount of clothes, haircuts, adjustable tits\hips\noses\toes etc. People do not want just bigger something, they want it to have new scenes to "happen with GG" Not just the same scene with new tit sizes.
In other words - noone will mind some visual expansions, but not at the price of the lack of new story content...

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
In other words - noone will mind some visual expansions, but not at the price of the lack of new story content...
Yeah, thats what i mean. Bigger boobs need not only be drawn, but it is necessary to make a scene were they grow and its better be completely unique scene, not redraw from beginning or clinic.

Last edited:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The author tries hard and in addition goes to a meeting with his sponsor.
((Sponsors asked for improvements to GG the author makes and tries to make it interesting))
(+ New GG Improvements such as larger Boobs or artificially Tits and more nakachany lips for GG - All of these improvements fit for the world of the game (It's the future so improved appearance GG fits the game.) and for the history of the game uluchsheniya just good - ( GG washed with hypnosis brain what would he become stupid obedient doll for sex or a stupid Bimbo.
Inside GG is getting dumber and dumber, so the new appearance is well suited to the fact that GG is becoming stupid both inside and outside, GG should correspond to its entire statos :) ) !
The game needs all the details.
And as for pregnancy, this also suits the game.
After all, in fact, the GG is a super secret agent with an assistant of the form (artificial intelligence) in the interior of the GG
((Judging by the dialogues in the game and especially on the farm, it becomes clear that (Artificial intelligence in the GG) is a kind of helper and protection from undesirable consequences (Such as pregnancy) When GG goes to the farm to the church and in the Cowshed where Hypnosis is suggested that GG is a (Breeding cow), it becomes clear that (AI) protects both GG and her body from such consequences as pregnancy.
But the farm decided to break the restrictions that would make a cow out of GG, and for this it is necessary that GG could get pregnant.))

+ Perhaps the Farm has a plan to make its agent from GG. Stupid who will obey all orders :) -- (But these are my assumptions and guesses :) ))

( It would make a good adventure. The farm could uparavlyat GG and scout other people's secrets through GG + since GG becomes obedient, the farm could also earn extra money on GG, for example: GG could work in a secret underground. Or working for an underground gang in the form of a whore
( This is a common example :) you can even improve such moments :) ) )
So improvements with pregnancy are an addition to the world and the plot of the game.

+ The author said something about the fact that there will be a hospital or a place where GG will be able to visit his children.
(Whether something related to this topic will be improved in the future. Is unknown.
But it's interesting to see how such little things can be made and implemented in the game.)
( As mini events or mini scenes, or maybe as a good addition to the game :) )

(((Example of future development: after GG has become pregnant and visits to visit her children.
You can make events where the GG meets with friends or vroch who look after the children of the GG.
And I inform you that all services for the upbringing and care of children are planned.
And you need to Pay for child care or for occupied places and time spent ( After all, this is a harsh world ) )))

And then the adventure awaits GG :)

If GG can't pay.
Then you can make it so that GG would pay with her body for services
+ if the GG is already with a pumped body.
For GG, they could offer a new proposal, for example: for GG to work as a Whore.
And yet ++ Since GG is pumped and already Bimbo, then it would be possible to send GG to serve someone from the VIP
Or any other suggestions :) (And there are quite a few such proposals, especially for BIMBO :) )

(++ Also with a new appearance and a new minus intelligence for GG, you can do a job in an intimate salon-a massage parlor - Or do a task where GG needs to pretend to be a stupid WHORE and since GG already likes her, then GG may want to work even after the task + In addition, you need to pay both for the network and for your children.)
(((THIS IS JUST MY EXAMPLE AND REASONING ABOUT IT !!! )))

((These are small and simple examples and suggestions.
There are a lot of options for such a world.))

I wonder what the author will do and how :)

And judging by the news that is already known.
The author said that along with the improvements there will be plot sequels.
+ Don't forget that GG is on a farm on a mission, which means that the story will develop.
(At least, I hope so :) )

((And as for (Oh, updates could come out more often ) Someone thinks that updates are coming out slowly, who does not think so, everyone has their own opinion.
And this is normal, everyone should have their own opinion.
Why do you need to find fault with specific words:) ))
(Sponsors, said their opinion, the author listened and decided to add an extension or improvement.
If an improvement or expansion does not interfere with the game and the game world, but rather complements or expands the game world, then this is good for both the Game and the player :) )

((I hope that over time there will be a reaction of the NPC to the new appearance and a new minus of intelligence)) (I have already briefly expressed examples several times.)
(NPCs must respond to the new upgraded appearance of the GG !!! For example: When GG was molested in the gym or when GG was in the role of an offecite, GG was called what she didn't like but she didn't have a choice, that's why she did everything :) But after pumping and especially with Artificial tits 2 and pumped up big lips + after the farm GG become even more Bimbo than it was before. So: GG can now even agree to some even more explicit actions. :)
And in the secret department of the restaurant. GG in general could earn even more.
GG remembers his adventure in the toilet of a secret restaurant :) ha-ha )

Everything I'm talking about features and examples is only a small part ( and a simple part )of what can be done and developed.

You can discuss a lot of things and different things, but Trying to briefly discuss (what to do-add-improve and much more ) in a short discussion, it is not possible to discuss everything at once :)
If you try to discuss all possible points and details, then such a discussion will be enough for a full-fledged book:)

((p. s-I personally wonder what and how the author will do and how the game will develop ))

ARLASKY

Oct 19, 2018
...... thread hasn't changed I see... the only difference is that now people are being more verbose while making the same arguments. Can we stop repeating ourselves over and over? because my notifications for this site are almost always another hot take on this game. guess what. most people have made up their minds already about the game. can we move on and stop trying to convert each other to the true faith of loving/hating the game or its creator?

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
The author tries hard and in addition goes to a meeting with his sponsor.
((Sponsors asked for improvements to GG the author makes and tries to make it interesting))
(+ New GG Improvements such as larger Boobs or artificially Tits and more nakachany lips for GG - All of these improvements fit for the world of the game (It's the future so improved appearance GG fits the game.) and for the history of the game uluchsheniya just good - ( GG washed with hypnosis brain what would he become stupid obedient doll for sex or a stupid Bimbo.
Inside GG is getting dumber and dumber, so the new appearance is well suited to the fact that GG is becoming stupid both inside and outside, GG should correspond to its entire statos :) ) !
The game needs all the details.
And as for pregnancy, this also suits the game.
After all, in fact, the GG is a super secret agent with an assistant of the form (artificial intelligence) in the interior of the GG
((Judging by the dialogues in the game and especially on the farm, it becomes clear that (Artificial intelligence in the GG) is a kind of helper and protection from undesirable consequences (Such as pregnancy) When GG goes to the farm to the church and in the Cowshed where Hypnosis is suggested that GG is a (Breeding cow), it becomes clear that (AI) protects both GG and her body from such consequences as pregnancy.
But the farm decided to break the restrictions that would make a cow out of GG, and for this it is necessary that GG could get pregnant.))

+ Perhaps the Farm has a plan to make its agent from GG. Stupid who will obey all orders :) -- (But these are my assumptions and guesses :) ))

( It would make a good adventure. The farm could uparavlyat GG and scout other people's secrets through GG + since GG becomes obedient, the farm could also earn extra money on GG, for example: GG could work in a secret underground. Or working for an underground gang in the form of a whore
( This is a common example :) you can even improve such moments :) ) )
So improvements with pregnancy are an addition to the world and the plot of the game.

+ The author said something about the fact that there will be a hospital or a place where GG will be able to visit his children.
(Whether something related to this topic will be improved in the future. Is unknown.
But it's interesting to see how such little things can be made and implemented in the game.)
( As mini events or mini scenes, or maybe as a good addition to the game :) )

(((Example of future development: after GG has become pregnant and visits to visit her children.
You can make events where the GG meets with friends or vroch who look after the children of the GG.
And I inform you that all services for the upbringing and care of children are planned.
And you need to Pay for child care or for occupied places and time spent ( After all, this is a harsh world ) )))

And then the adventure awaits GG :)

If GG can't pay.
Then you can make it so that GG would pay with her body for services
+ if the GG is already with a pumped body.
For GG, they could offer a new proposal, for example: for GG to work as a Whore.
And yet ++ Since GG is pumped and already Bimbo, then it would be possible to send GG to serve someone from the VIP
Or any other suggestions :) (And there are quite a few such proposals, especially for BIMBO :) )

(++ Also with a new appearance and a new minus intelligence for GG, you can do a job in an intimate salon-a massage parlor - Or do a task where GG needs to pretend to be a stupid WHORE and since GG already likes her, then GG may want to work even after the task + In addition, you need to pay both for the network and for your children.)
(((THIS IS JUST MY EXAMPLE AND REASONING ABOUT IT !!! )))

((These are small and simple examples and suggestions.
There are a lot of options for such a world.))

I wonder what the author will do and how :)

And judging by the news that is already known.
The author said that along with the improvements there will be plot sequels.
+ Don't forget that GG is on a farm on a mission, which means that the story will develop.
(At least, I hope so :) )

((And as for (Oh, updates could come out more often ) Someone thinks that updates are coming out slowly, who does not think so, everyone has their own opinion.
And this is normal, everyone should have their own opinion.
Why do you need to find fault with specific words:) ))
(Sponsors, said their opinion, the author listened and decided to add an extension or improvement.
If an improvement or expansion does not interfere with the game and the game world, but rather complements or expands the game world, then this is good for both the Game and the player :) )

((I hope that over time there will be a reaction of the NPC to the new appearance and a new minus of intelligence)) (I have already briefly expressed examples several times.)
(NPCs must respond to the new upgraded appearance of the GG !!! For example: When GG was molested in the gym or when GG was in the role of an offecite, GG was called what she didn't like but she didn't have a choice, that's why she did everything :) But after pumping and especially with Artificial tits 2 and pumped up big lips + after the farm GG become even more Bimbo than it was before. So: GG can now even agree to some even more explicit actions. :)
And in the secret department of the restaurant. GG in general could earn even more.
GG remembers his adventure in the toilet of a secret restaurant :) ha-ha )

Everything I'm talking about features and examples is only a small part ( and a simple part )of what can be done and developed.

You can discuss a lot of things and different things, but Trying to briefly discuss (what to do-add-improve and much more ) in a short discussion, it is not possible to discuss everything at once :)
If you try to discuss all possible points and details, then such a discussion will be enough for a full-fledged book:)

((p. s-I personally wonder what and how the author will do and how the game will develop ))
TLDR.
Seriously. You think that Mulan will miraculously finish farm in less then a year more? Its cute that you have ton of ideas what Mulan might add, I had them too when the game was less then year old, but most likely he will just keep adding piercings, bodyparts and haircuts, calling it "new scenes" and milking some newbies on his patreon and this page.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
...... thread hasn't changed I see... the only difference is that now people are being more verbose while making the same arguments. Can we stop repeating ourselves over and over? because my notifications for this site are almost always another hot take on this game. guess what. most people have made up their minds already about the game. can we move on and stop trying to convert each other to the true faith of loving/hating the game or its creator?
In a sense its the only way to get us out of shithole patreon dropped adult gaming community in. Guys like Cookie, Sad Crab, SR7, MR.C and many others for years are sitting on half developed games having pretty nice passive income. And pretty much every developer just want to be like them, hit the goldmine and sit on it.

Apr 11, 2019
It's been 1 year since i found this game, and i did a very positive review in the meantime, 2 or 3 updates have since come out, the size of which questionably small, the author is apparently tired of this, creatively speaking this game could not go on for much longer, with only 1 working artist, unless he worked all day every day, dedicating all his time to this.
He is tired and fatigued but he can't let it show to the patrons who pay his bills, he has to survive somehow, and this is his way, i respect him for that. If i was him, i would at this point finish all the customization, add 1 or 2 final grand scenes and go on a few months out, then start on with something new.

Reactions: Ashkun

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
In a sense its the only way to get us out of shithole patreon dropped adult gaming community in. Guys like Cookie, Sad Crab, SR7, MR.C and many others for years are sitting on half developed games having pretty nice passive income. And pretty much every developer just want to be like them, hit the goldmine and sit on it.
And who said that the author should quickly complete the farm or any other part of the game ??? I certainly wasn't talking about any completion :) On the contrary, I am interested that the game would develop for a long time, improve and update the more content and scenes the better :)
As for ideas or opportunities, as I said, there are a lot of ideas or opportunities for such game worlds ((And what I said is a small part of the privers of possible additions to expand the game))
If the game world has the potential to expand and improve the game world. And most importantly, I am interested in the game itself and its development, or rather, I am interested in how the author will be able to develop his game world :)
And repeating the same thing like: (There are no updates for a long time or the author just milks his sponsors) - (This is generally a laugh, because you meet such words almost under every game :) )
As for ((The author adds persen and other improvements but there is no plot)) Adding improvements if they are suitable for the game, then they do not interfere with the game, but simply add to the game.
I agree that you can not do only one improvement by abandoning the continuation of the plot. But the author tries as best he can, making both improvements and continuations . + This game is still in a drawn slightly unusual style, which means that it also takes time. And improvements are also needed for the plot.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
It's been 1 year since i found this game, and i did a very positive review in the meantime, 2 or 3 updates have since come out, the size of which questionably small, the author is apparently tired of this, creatively speaking this game could not go on for much longer, with only 1 working artist, unless he worked all day every day, dedicating all his time to this.
He is tired and fatigued but he can't let it show to the patrons who pay his bills, he has to survive somehow, and this is his way, i respect him for that. If i was him, i would at this point finish all the customization, add 1 or 2 final grand scenes and go on a few months out, then start on with something new.
NO THANK YOU, WE DON'T NEED SUCH GAMES :).

(How many games were like normal but the author gave up and that's where the author logically needs to continue developing the game there is a sharp and ridiculous ending of the game or several finals of the game haha and an interesting game disappears)

The authors just need to be patient and continue developing their game. And not to give up your game. For the sake of a quick Ending of the game.

Quick Finals are a disappointment sponsors and fans such decisions are death for any game !!!

(And as for criticism, especially negative ones. There is such criticism everywhere and for all games if you listen to every pessimist, you will not do anything)

Apr 11, 2019
NO THANK YOU, WE DON'T NEED SUCH GAMES :).

(How many games were like normal but the author gave up and that's where the author logically needs to continue developing the game there is a sharp and ridiculous ending of the game or several finals of the game haha and an interesting game disappears)

The authors just need to be patient and continue developing their game. And not to give up your game. For the sake of a quick Ending of the game.

Quick Finals are a disappointment sponsors and fans such decisions are death for any game !!!

(And as for criticism, especially negative ones. There is such criticism everywhere and for all games if you listen to every pessimist, you will not do anything)
bro, im just saying it seems he is out of endurance

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
bro, im just saying it seems he is out of endurance
Friend, I had no complaints about you, I just expressed what I thought. :)

(Quick completion of the game or finals are not needed)
( We need a thoughtful and filled world as events-moments and especially details)
_________
Inspiration navryatli ended Just a lot of things need to be done.
Do this do that redo this and all this takes time and patience :)
And inspiration can always be found. Creating a thoughtful and well-filled world is already an inspiration in itself :)

(((Sponsors and fans just need to support the author (Morally and financially) + expressing your ideas.
The author will know that the Work and Time that the author has spent and is spending on creating the game is interesting to people :) )))

((( Some express Negative criticism towards one or another of the authors of the games, undermining the morale of the authors The game will not be made better.
We must not forget that some authors of the campaign are very bad at taking out all the negative comments in their direction.
No need to mock and repeat every time (Oh, the author does nothing, only counts money -
(And all such comments) - There are also such authors.
But it is not necessary to assume that all authors are the same.
Someone can try, after all. It is not so simple and not so fast this is done as we would like. )))

Last edited:

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I am tired, extremely tired, but not of the game. I’m tired of the patreon. I wish I could just do the game at my own pace, I wish there was no money involved- but I do have to eat.

I really hate the fact that we’re having this discussion, I don’t want any opinions, I don’t want any advice - I want to make my game.

Do you know the feeling that you have before an important exam? That’s what I felt every single month, before the “payday”. But now that the game can’t be released monthly, I'm just permanently like that.

I hate it, I hate working on this game.

Sep 20, 2017
I am tired, extremely tired, but not of the game. I’m tired of the patreon. I wish I could just do the game at my own pace, I wish there was no money involved- but I do have to eat.

I really hate the fact that we’re having this discussion, I don’t want any opinions, I don’t want any advice - I want to make my game.

Do you know the feeling that you have before an important exam? That’s what I felt every single month, before the “payday”. But now that the game can’t be released monthly, I'm just permanently like that.

If its any consolation its mostly just a vocal few, thats how it always is, most of us are just thrilled this kinky ass game is even a thing
Dont let them get to you, some folks dont get it and wont shut up

10/10 best porn game ive ever played

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019

There is a reason some devs never come to or post on F95. There is also a reason some devs are very active in F95 and constantly engage with the community here. You for some reason have chosen the worst of both worlds.

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018

you are doing very well. I don't want this comment to be taken as a pat on the back out of sheer charity. It is really difficult to create something out of nothing and it is respectable that despite the difficulties you are still developing YOUR game and not what is more practical or easy to cash the check at the end of the month. Working sucks, it always will be, but at least what you do entertains and makes many laugh (and make us horny, too!). how many have that ability? Despite the anonymity, and the fact that the people who comment here we will never meet, it shows that you are affected by aggressive comments in this place. don't take any of that shit, it's no use. there are many who support you and not only those who pay month to month.
Finally, the most important thing is that you are not only good at what you do, but also that you are passionate about doing it, and although matching passion with work is difficult, what else would you do?
Doing something that does not fulfill you to get paid a salary is the worst if you really know what you are passionate about and do not take advantage of it

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes