Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
the dev says he/she have been in really bad times ... I know he take long time time in the last updates and some of them dont have much of new content ... I say lets give him/her a chance so we see what will get in the future and the time will get that and we will give better support for dev
Because of to many chanses given this game will never be finished, and im pretty sure it will not even advance much from current state.
Look at gym update, it has 2 core scenes, which repeats 4-5times with different dialogs. It took him almost a year to make it. Every new modification will add even more time to develop any new scene and it will force mulan to redo old ones - its simply do not work, you do not "brute force" a game.
Many times optimisating decisions were pesented to mulan, but he ignored them. Optimists say thats because he whants to make a super game. I think thats because "developing" the game is much more profitable to mulan than finishing it.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Oh yeah having tons of cosmetics and changes be shown for every scene sounds incredible on paper. But there's a reason literally no game does this. It would take way too much time and effort to develop for not much pay off. I'm guessing every single scene implemented right now is taking more than a hundred times it would otherwise. And Mulan seems to just want to dump more and more until we get 500 variations of the same scene.

I refuse to believe someone thought and continues to think that this is a good way to develop their game. It would be much easier to just assume that the guy is just stalling like so many other developers on this site.

• Angry
Reactions: AlisaB and FavenXXX

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Because of to many chanses given this game will never be finished, and im pretty sure it will not even advance much from current state.
Look at gym update, it has 2 core scenes, which repeats 4-5times with different dialogs. It took him almost a year to make it. Every new modification will add even more time to develop any new scene and it will force mulan to redo old ones - its simply do not work, you do not "brute force" a game.
Many times optimisating decisions were pesented to mulan, but he ignored them. Optimists say thats because he whants to make a super game. I think thats because "developing" the game is much more profitable to mulan than finishing it.
It remains only to put on the best. :)
Oh yeah having tons of cosmetics and changes be shown for every scene sounds incredible on paper. But there's a reason literally no game does this. It would take way too much time and effort to develop for not much pay off. I'm guessing every single scene implemented right now is taking more than a hundred times it would otherwise. And Mulan seems to just want to dump more and more until we get 500 variations of the same scene.

I refuse to believe someone thought and continues to think that this is a good way to develop their game. It would be much easier to just assume that the guy is just stalling like so many other developers on this site.
There is an improvement in the game + a new improvement for GG will appear soon. All improvements are related to the plot. It remains to continue the storyline !

(( All that I say next is just my words about the possibilities. As the author said, he does not need other people's ideas. So I'm just thinking about what could be. )) → ↓ As for (Oh yeah having tons of cosmetics and changes be shown for every scene sounds incredible on paper. )
The game already has the necessary materials. It remains only to prescribe the necessary reaction for the NPC. At least a new text for the NPCs so that starting a conversation with the NPCs they start behaving and talking to the GG even more openly, you can even order the GG to do something without asking her what she thinks. After all, GG is becoming more and more Bimbo. And if you also make scenes where GG is groped-harassed (There are a lot of options for scenes, I won't even talk about scenes) I hope at least for the text. And to the changed or new scenes already in familiar places.

If you make the Reaction of the NPC at least in text form, it will already be good. Because the appearance of GG has changed and even GG is becoming more and more Bimbo. Both outside and inside. This means that the reaction of the NPCs to the new GG would definitely not hurt. At least in text form, this is better than there will be no reaction to the new GG. (Example: In a restaurant or in the gym. GG approaches the necessary NPCs and they respond (Oh hello, you've come) this is not good, the GG has changes, but the NPCs will not even say anything. And if the same NPCs say or behave differently in relation to GG, then the changes in GG will mean something in the game. + You can always make scenes. )
((All this is just reasoning. ↑))

((Regarding what can be done or what will be the continuation. This is my last message on such topics.))

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ustar and AlisaB

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I will hope for the author and for the best for the game.
It will be interesting to see how the author will develop the game and the game world.
Waiting for new updates for the game.

I want to continue have more scenes with Bimbo. :love:

And of course the continuation on the farm.
GG still has to undergo hypnosis.

Last edited:

Henri Okita

Mar 13, 2019
Thanks for the answers about my question yesterday !
This would be the only reproach I've to do for this game : a lot of paths are set, but no finished. I would really like the contrary : some finished paths and other in developpment.

But defitely a good potential game, love the concept of sci-fi, corruption and mind control mixed together. Remember me Karryn's Prison for exemple, I would like others rpg-m like that (nice pictures + playable with the mouse only :coffee:)

moilanen

Nov 21, 2019
Im currently at the part where I need to go to the library to raise my intellect for the prison break quest. The library is in the residential section, and when I try to go there, I just get this message and get pushed back.
1631734849007.png
Im pretty sure I have literally nothing else to do anywhere on the map, just need to go to the library.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
For all of you guys wondering why he is prolonging developement, 2,5k $ is a corp manager salary in eastern europe. Truly do not expect more of him than to stall xD
It depends. Moscow, SPB and Kiev are very expensive cities to live. 1k$ is almost minimal rent for a flat.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I am tired, extremely tired, but not of the game. I’m tired of the patreon. I wish I could just do the game at my own pace, I wish there was no money involved- but I do have to eat.

I really hate the fact that we’re having this discussion, I don’t want any opinions, I don’t want any advice - I want to make my game.

Do you know the feeling that you have before an important exam? That’s what I felt every single month, before the “payday”. But now that the game can’t be released monthly, I'm just permanently like that.

I hate it, I hate working on this game.
PunishedMulan,
I know how you feel at times and I'm sure many developers feel the same as well. Suddenly there is this pressure on something you do that you like..... making it less fun every time you sit down when you feel inspired.
Some people make legit remarks and give proper critique, but they easily get lost in the swamp of crap that is growing and growing.
All I can say is; Try and ignore the endless bashing/unreasonable questions etc. Work at your own pace, even if that means you have to delay a release which you already delayed. You'll lose some patrons I guess and that sucks, but it is better to keep having fun making your game than starting to hate it. You are your own boss. Your patrons are not (sorry patrons!!)

Good luck and keep up the amazing work on this amazing game!
BurningSun

PS: Where is that next damn update!?!? :cool:

Dec 20, 2020
Listen guys cant we be neutral seeing it is ..... first we all agree that this game is fucking fantastic in the story and idea behind it and the art is great ( I have seeing the art of 2018 or something I didnt like it ) anyway but we all know that we didnt like the delay of last updates with few content in them and I know some of you are pissed of about it because some of us is supporting the dev form the begging .. instead of saying that he/her making 2.5k is enough or not and taking long time and its milking and all that ... and the other defend the dev and some licking or something can we all stop this two side war and look for the better which we all supporters or not we really want to see this game get good updates in good times like atleast 4 times in year and each have atleast 1h full gameplay thats wont be overload on the dev and we dont dislike what we get ...other than that we mustnt talking much about like ' looks he getting alot and all ' I know same of you say that because you waiting 3 or 4 month badly for next update farm or gym or movie something and didnt get it because re art or more boobs and stuff like that I get and me as well want to see more gameplay and not talking as well but its hurt now if we wait bit long for next update to see whats coming if we get good update as the dev say we will support him/her because the devs must by your good work only you get more supports and milking will bring only hate and war like this one to yourself and btw summertime making more than 70k+ and milking people so badly and you guys fighting about 2.5k plus the dev says its been really bad time for him/her so give it a break and until next update if you didnt get or didnt we get good stuff stop funding something happens then and plz guys think and see the devs side well and the other side if you supporter with dev side or other side of people side that dont like to see how the game currently going and more advice to remember that you didnt buy 60 dollar game you are simply paying for to see more of what you like and good day to everyone .......
Purposefully prolonging the development is scummy no matter what figures you are making. I'm just triggered when i see dev whining about being burnt out but they do not do anything about it, leave for a while and do something else to regain creative energy. Mulan with his last post just openly admits that he's gonna milk the people until they all leave at once.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
The game seems like it could be really good if it was ever finished but it sounds like the Patreon model strikes again.

I never liked Patreon and its a reason ill never support someone on there. All the proof I need is the abandoned and On Hold tags on this site to see that when things get hard or the devs Burnout or lose interest they milk it out for as long as they can before bouncing.

anon54

May 6, 2020
at least all this discussion means people really care about this game right?.... A better way of looking at things when people start complaining.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Wow, this has a rather unique style. That High INT ad Low INT got my attention tho.
And female MC looks super hot and busty <3
I would love it if we can change clothes. I also love the slutty progression :D
If the image is corrct and we can give female MC bigger lips, ass and tits then I would absolutly love it <3
I love bimbo content

Not sure about the sex scenes tho. OP barely gave us anything to go by and thats super important when games have no animations and are just renders. But either way, the game looks very good.

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Wow, this has a rather unique style. That High INT ad Low INT got my attention tho.
And female MC looks super hot and busty <3
I would love it if we can change clothes. I also love the slutty progression :D
If the image is corrct and we can give female MC bigger lips, ass and tits then I would absolutly love it <3
I love bimbo content

Not sure about the sex scenes tho. OP barely gave us anything to go by and thats super important when games have no animations and are just renders. But either way, the game looks very good.
You can change clothes (although not that many in the game) and you can get bigger breasts, lips, and butt, as well as pink hair at the moment.

Just try it, the game is rather good for the content that is available.

Reactions: FavenXXX
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes