HoloWiseWolf

Dec 23, 2018
I haven't looked at this game in a VERY long time and I see mentions of a rework. Does that mean they finally got rid of stolen borrowed SakimiChan's art and got an artist to work on the game? Or is it just a fancier bash of other people's artworks?

• Sad
Reactions: redghost14

Vanko1984

Jan 4, 2020
I haven't looked at this game in a VERY long time and I see mentions of a rework. Does that mean they finally got rid of stolen borrowed SakimiChan's art and got an artist to work on the game? Or is it just a fancier bash of other people's artworks?
Somehow both, I presume. There's totally new artstyle and art, but then again, somebody out here pointed at gym scene art being at least partially borrowed.

Reactions: HoloWiseWolf

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
I just finished this game and I noticed three inconsistencies/bugs/oversights.

I had Kira at Breast Level 5 when I had her train in the Gym and went to the roof with Katya (yeah super late). Her breasts during those scenes don’t reflect her growth. Still at Level 1-2. This is also the case when you click on that newspaper stand outside the hospital.

Also, can anyone tell me how often this game updates?

Last edited:

Arkady

May 15, 2018
No. Mulan is rather unpredictable/erratic.

I'm honestly expecting the gym to be cut for overhauling soon, when Mulan finally figures out it's pretty much written for slut/bimbo Kira, but doesn't actually have slut/bimbo Kira art.

Reactions: Saint Creek

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
No. Mulan is rather unpredictable/erratic.

I'm honestly expecting the gym to be cut for overhauling soon, when Mulan finally figures out it's pretty much written for slut/bimbo Kira, but doesn't actually have slut/bimbo Kira art.
In no case can you close the gym. There GG met some good people :) + In the gym, a wealthy man offered GG a job at his place. While the farm is being developed. But I hope then the author will return to the continuation of the scenes in the city. There are many interesting places in the city.

In the city: A gym, a Restaurant-A Secret club (In a restaurant), a Park, New services in a hospital,a Hacker,a girl in a clothing store,scenes on the train,a location where GG went to star in an advertisement (There is still no opportunity to go there, but it was possible before.) + Maybe but something related to the prison and the police prison where GG is thrown for minor crimes. (These 2 prisons in the game are interesting places. It would be interesting to continue related to these prisons.) And these are only those places that are already in use. But there are more opportunities in the city. I hope the AUTHOR will continue to develop content in the CITY in future updates. Also, already in the game, you can make a Bimbo (Bimbo yourself, Bimbo's Girlfriend, And Bimbo's nurse + On the farm, you can invite a cat to your cowshed :) ) So there are a lot of things for development. And this is purely what is already available. I am especially waiting for some events with (A friend and a nurse, especially when they were brainwashed and became Bimbo :) ) + There is an interesting girl B1M in the city:) (Maybe there will be something in terms of content with B1M )

I just finished this game and I noticed three inconsistencies/bugs/oversights.

I had Kira at Breast Level 5 when I had her train in the Gym and went to the roof with Katya (yeah super late). Her breasts during those scenes don’t reflect her growth. Still at Level 1-2. This is also the case when you click on that newspaper stand outside the hospital.

The author is now making improvements for the GG so that all the improvements are visible in all places. ( Whether all the improvements will be visible in all scenes is not known. I hope that such scenes WILL BE CORRECTED IN FUTURE UPDATES so that all the improvements work and are visible. But for now, just waiting for the update :) )

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Creek

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Yes, when I bought Sakimichan's tutorials I naively thought I had a right to use them. However, apparently I was wrong, which is why the whole game was redrawn in the first place.

As you can see from the pictures attached to this thread, there’s nothing left of her artstyle. So, rest assured, I no longer use communism when it comes to art.

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
I'm just going to say this to get it off my chest. After re-playing that scene of Kira and Katya on the roof, I kind of want Katya to grow a penis (with her clitoris but minus any visible external testicles) and impregnate Kira. In fact, I wouldn't mind if Olga, Mother, Imperator and Technopriestess all grew dicks and impregnated Kira. The male characters in this game don't seem to be cutting it for me. Just my opinion though.

ments

Jan 19, 2018
I'm just going to say this to get it off my chest. After re-playing that scene of Kira and Katya on the roof, I kind of want Katya to grow a penis (with her clitoris but minus any visible external testicles) and impregnate Kira. In fact, I wouldn't mind if Olga, Mother, Imperator and Technopriestess all grew dicks and impregnated Kira. The male characters in this game don't seem to be cutting it for me. Just my opinion though.
So in other words you like dicks, and want this game to become gay. Nothing wrong if thats your fetish, but there are out gay games too, just saying, cause dicks are it's turn off for others, the game is fine as it is, just go play something else, if eveyone will start to inject their fetishes, game will turn out a mess.

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
So in other words you like dicks, and want this game to become gay. Nothing wrong if thats your fetish, but there are out gay games too, just saying, cause dicks are it's turn off for others, the game is fine as it is, just go play something else, if eveyone will start to inject their fetishes, game will turn out a mess.
No, you misunderstood. I'm not into gay games and I don't want to make this game to be gay. My fetish is in lactation and pregnancy. What I referred to is more of a Bible Black kind of thing (the hentai anime, not the game as I've never played it) albeit the dicks are far less supernatural and more sci-fi. Kind of like how this game has breast enlargement injections and hair color gene manipulation. If the game can do that, then why not turn clitorises into dicks. I get it that there are those who are opposed to such ideas. But this game has given us players a lot of choices to go with. So why not have the choice of giving some of the women in this game the ability to grow penises and be able to impregnate Kira.

That all being said, I definitely don't want this game to be a mess. I don't want to impose what I want into it and ruin it for others. I like this game and what's it's given us. My earlier post wasn't meant to be some kind of suggestion to the developer(s). They don't have to read or consider it. That was just me speaking my thoughts. If the dev(s) has something similar planned, then okay. If not, then I've still played a very fun game. I really like this game. I think it's unique and I want more of it. Best of luck to the creator(s).

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
No, you misunderstood. I'm not into gay games and I don't want to make this game to be gay. My fetish is in lactation and pregnancy. What I referred to is more of a Bible Black kind of thing (the hentai anime, not the game as I've never played it) albeit the dicks are far less supernatural and more sci-fi. Kind of like how this game has breast enlargement injections and hair color gene manipulation. If the game can do that, then why not turn clitorises into dicks. I get it that there are those who are opposed to such ideas. But this game has given us players a lot of choices to go with. So why not have the choice of giving some of the women in this game the ability to grow penises and be able to impregnate Kira.

That all being said, I definitely don't want this game to be a mess. I don't want to impose what I want into it and ruin it for others. I like this game and what's it's given us. My earlier post wasn't meant to be some kind of suggestion to the developer(s). They don't have to read or consider it. That was just me speaking my thoughts. If the dev(s) has something similar planned, then okay. If not, then I've still played a very fun game. I really like this game. I think it's unique and I want more of it. Best of luck to the creator(s).
by saying that you like futa you would have saved yourself a lot of words. i personally like futa if its well implemented. but considering that it would be optional? it would take a lot of time to add it to the standard art (considering theres no futa content), new script, plus create new CGs variations, etc. so it would take a lot of time.
considering the dev considers the tier patron taste to implement this kind of options (i think?) there's not many chances to make this real since the game isnt focused in this genre. the only chance would be that some fan make a mod

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
you could try Futa Quest which is focused in this genre as the title express (its planned to have prego content too). pretty good game and very good art style
Lust Vessel has futa content as well. I if remember some other games ill add to this comment

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
by saying that you like futa you would have saved yourself a lot of words.
i personally like futa if its well implemented. but considering that it would be optional? it would take a lot of time to add it to the standard art (considering theres no futa content), new script, plus create new CGs variations, etc. so it would take a lot of time.
considering the dev considers the tier patron taste to implement this kind of options (i think?) there's not many chances to make this real since the game isnt focused in this genre. the only chance would be that some fan make a mod

I didn’t say it as such because futa isn’t a fetish/kink that I’m normally into. So it’s saying something about this game to make me actually think about it.

I understand that. Additions like that take a lot of time. It was never meant to be an actual suggestion and I doubt they’ll even consider it coming from me who isn’t even supporting them in patreon. So I’m not getting my hopes up about it. The game is good with or without.

you could try Futa Quest which is focused in this genre as the title express (its planned to have prego content too). pretty good game and very good art style
Lust Vessel has futa content as well. I if remember some other games ill add to this comment
I will give them a check to see if they appeal to me. Thanks.

Reactions: cocomiel1

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The scene in the shower prison: In the shower. The text says that the main character is fucked by two at once, which means double penetration + at this time, the main character is still sucking a dick. it's a pity that it's only in the text that it says this and there is no scene or frame with double penetration.

Last edited:
Reactions: ustar

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Yes, when I bought Sakimichan's tutorials I naively thought I had a right to use them. However, apparently I was wrong, which is why the whole game was redrawn in the first place.

As you can see from the pictures attached to this thread, there’s nothing left of her artstyle. So, rest assured, I no longer use communism when it comes to art.
Don't let Great Stalin hear you putting down communism like that.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
A girl
with a dick
fucking a girl
This is gay to you?
Man, I thought I spoke English, but apparently I have no idea what words mean.

Fyi, futanari is basically just lesbians, but one of the girls has an experience to which a male can fully relate... and that male doesn't have to have any icky males in their visual experience.
If anything, it's less gay than viewing straight (pun intended?) heterosexual sex... which this game most certainly has.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is this a bug? I do shift at the restaurant like 4 time but the quest log still say 1/4. Also, where to find a liquor bottle? I can only buy vodka at store and when I sneak in at night to steal a liquor bottle I got arrested and throw into prison.
Screenshot (306).png

Last edited:

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Is this a bug? I do shift at the restaurant like 4 time but the quest log still sa 1/4. Also, where to find a liquor bottle? I can only buy vodka at store and when I sneak in at night to steal a liquor bottle I got arrested and throw into prison.
Have u got a raise (a dialogue with owner and two other guys during doing restaurant shift the 4th time)? If yes - it's just a bug in quest log, quest is finished.
As for the liquor - you should perform a crime (punch a guard or make a proper choice during dialogue with a priest or get caught walking naked) and find youself in a court. Make a proper choice during the court and a party quest progression will be unlocked.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes