NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Have u got a raise (a dialogue with owner and two other guys during doing restaurant shift the 4th time)? If yes - it's just a bug in quest log, quest is finished.
As for the liquor - you should perform a crime (punch a guard or make a proper choice during dialogue with a priest or get caught walking naked) and find youself in a court. Make a proper choice during the court and a party quest progression will be unlocked.
What do you mean? I got the court scene the first time with slavs squat guy defend me and I got out of it. The second time I steal a bottle I just got thrown into jail automatically

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
What do you mean? I got the court scene the first time with slavs squat guy defend me and I got out of it. The second time I steal a bottle I just got thrown into jail automatically
I've just started a new game, skipped intro, gone sleeping, done 2nd day hospital activities, punched guard's balls on red square, passed court (refusing punching tolstoy's balls), done "shower" quest and gone sleeping again. Immediately in the morning i received a conversation with Tolstoy and Lev and voila, liquor is in store. It took me 5 mins to check it.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
A girl
with a dick
fucking a girl
This is gay to you?
Man, I thought I spoke English, but apparently I have no idea what words mean.

Fyi, futanari is basically just lesbians, but one of the girls has an experience to which a male can fully relate... and that male doesn't have to have any icky males in their visual experience.
If anything, it's less gay than viewing straight (pun intended?) heterosexual sex... which this game most certainly has.
Futas are basically Men with Boobs..... if there is a Dick, it's male. It is as simple as that. Furthermore was spoken of impregnation... something SPERM is needed for. So please stop talking out of your Ass.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I've just started a new game, skipped intro, gone sleeping, done 2nd day hospital activities, punched guard's balls on red square, passed court (refusing punching tolstoy's balls), done "shower" quest and gone sleeping again. Immediately in the morning i received a conversation with Tolstoy and Lev and voila, liquor is in store. It took me 5 mins to check it.
where is the liquor in the store? I can't find it

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
bottom-left seller at bazaar in residential area. the same guy who sells vodka
??? I already done court and shower quest.
Why the fuck they need liquor? just drink Vodka instead. I already bought it. Its mother fucking Soviet Union, Vodka is superior in every other way
Screenshot (308).png

Last edited:

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
??? I already done court and shower quest.
Why the fuck they need liquor? just drink Vodka instead. I already bought it. Its mother fucking Soviet Union, Vodka is superior in every other way
View attachment 1436935
dude i wish i could help you but i played the game like two months ago and i dont remember. also i didnt follow any guide (bc in fact i thinks theres not one) so is a matter of trying things and going places all the time. im pretty sure i unlocked all the content since it isnt THAT much

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
dude i wish i could help you but i played the game like two months ago and i dont remember. also i didnt follow any guide (bc in fact i thinks theres not one) so is a matter of trying things and going places all the time. im pretty sure i unlocked all the content since it isnt THAT much
Thank you anyway. I appreciate it. How many content will I lost if I don't do that liquor bottle quest? I think its skippable since it just a side quest.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Thank you anyway. I appreciate it. How many content will I lost if I don't do that liquor bottle quest? I think its skippable since it just a side quest.
not that much i think. there's an event with a fisherman but i dont remember if you need liquor or vodka to trigger it is in the square

Reactions: NukaCola

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Futas are basically Men with Boobs..... if there is a Dick, it's male. It is as simple as that. Furthermore was spoken of impregnation... something SPERM is needed for. So please stop talking out of your Ass.
I didn't.
You did, however.
You literally said nothing which countered what I said, yet you falsely pretended you did.
You did lie, though. "Men with boobs" probably describes some fetish or other. However, the closest I can name is "shemale" which is a female body, dick and balls, no vagina.
Futanari has a vagina. I personally prefer no balls. I'm perfectly happy with them impregnating a woman.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
So in other words you like dicks, and want this game to become gay. Nothing wrong if thats your fetish, but there are out gay games too, just saying, cause dicks are it's turn off for others, the game is fine as it is, just go play something else, if eveyone will start to inject their fetishes, game will turn out a mess.
This is the udmbest thibg i have ever read holy shit

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Playing this right now. After browsing the Thread for a bit, I guess you cannot reach Breast Size 5 on any other path than the Bimbo-Path?

I did the experimental stuff and then two enlargements, going to size 3. Then the Dream to become a Bimbo, resulting in 4 and currently at the Farm getting 5.

Like, I am all for Bimbos, but Kira becomes a little bit too stupid and tiresome for my taste. Especially because there is so much dialogue in this game, I really feel like my own brain is slowly dying while having to read things as "like", "meanie" or "preggers" around 100 times.

Reactions: allroundperv

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Playing this right now. After browsing the Thread for a bit, I guess you cannot reach Breast Size 5 on any other path than the Bimbo-Path?

I did the experimental stuff and then two enlargements, going to size 3. Then the Dream to become a Bimbo, resulting in 4 and currently at the Farm getting 5.

Like, I am all for Bimbos, but Kira becomes a little bit too stupid and tiresome for my taste. Especially because there is so much dialogue in this game, I really feel like my own brain is slowly dying while having to read things as "like", "meanie" or "preggers" around 100 times.
u should take the "slut path" since the dialogues change a lot considering what you choose

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
u should take the "slut path" since the dialogues change a lot considering what you choose
I know, but this does not answer my question. Is Breast Size 5 available on the Slut-Path? Because from what I have read in this Thread, it appears not to be available since you need the Dream, but since then at least 1 Updated happened.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes