May 10, 2019
Even with slow updates, this is still one of the top 5 games on this site. As long as it doesn't get abandoned i'll happily wait. Can't promise to be a patreon every month, but I still donate when updates come out.

Reactions: FavenXXX

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Wow, this has a rather unique style. That High INT ad Low INT got my attention tho.
And female MC looks super hot and busty <3
I would love it if we can change clothes. I also love the slutty progression :D
If the image is corrct and we can give female MC bigger lips, ass and tits then I would absolutly love it <3
I love bimbo content

Not sure about the sex scenes tho. OP barely gave us anything to go by and thats super important when games have no animations and are just renders. But either way, the game looks very good.
Looks like you are new in this thread... I can explain how this will go...
Well, the game is outstanding at first sight. And also at the second one. (Especially for a guy from former USSR or Eastern Europe older then 40, who can fully assess this pseudo-communistic kind of humor). After this first two sights you play like a mad for 12hrs and come to the end of current content (most likely following the bimbo pathway). Then you play it again following the slut route. Then you possibly play routes with high INT and charisma (they doesn't add much, but at least something new). Then you possibly look for a couple of hidden things. Now you are sure you've seen (and read) all the content.
You're starting to wait for updates. After the first couple of months you think "maybe the dev is busy making something rrrreally new and extreme for us". Then after couple more months of waiting an update with 1 new scene and 1 body mod comes. You think "well, here's quite a little update but maybe the dev is busy IRL or something happened to him, i shouldn't judge him hard; lets wait more".
Then you wait for another half a year and the next release is also very small. You think "maybe the dev have really hard black line in his life; the guy who maid THIS just can't be so lazy; or maybe he's making something really big and awesome".
A couple more 3-6 month cycles pass. Sooner or later you discover a reality. If you enjoy reading a battle between "stop supporting this lazy man" and "i like to be milked" guys - you'll have this thread on the starting page of the browser. Otherwise you'll check it once a year to download and play an half-an-hour-long new content.

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Looks like you are new in this thread... I can explain how this will go...
Well, the game is outstanding at first sight. And also at the second one. (Especially for a guy from former USSR or Eastern Europe older then 40, who can fully assess this pseudo-communistic kind of humor). After this first two sights you play like a mad for 12hrs and come to the end of current content (most likely following the bimbo pathway). Then you play it again following the slut route. Then you possibly play routes with high INT and charisma (they doesn't add much, but at least something new). Then you possibly look for a couple of hidden things. Now you are sure you've seen (and read) all the content.
You're starting to wait for updates. After the first couple of months you think "maybe the dev is busy making something rrrreally new and extreme for us". Then after couple more months of waiting an update with 1 new scene and 1 body mod comes. You think "well, here's quite a little update but maybe the dev is busy IRL or something happened to him, i shouldn't judge him hard; lets wait more".
Then you wait for another half a year and the next release is also very small. You think "maybe the dev have really hard black line in his life; the guy who maid THIS just can't be so lazy; or maybe he's making something really big and awesome".
A couple more 3-6 month cycles pass. Sooner or later you discover a reality. If you enjoy reading a battle between "stop supporting this lazy man" and "i like to be milked" guys - you'll have this thread on the starting page of the browser. Otherwise you'll check it once a year to download and play an half-an-hour-long new content.
WOW .... Its frightening how accurate this is xd

But I have no interest in the "Lazy dev" and "Milkers" debate/fights.

I play different games, so I can wait a long time for update for specific games.
I actually pref if devs do not rush content. Since rushed content is mediocre at best, more offten than not.
If devs are forced/pushed to release updates, this will lead them to disliking their own game and start to have ideas for a new game.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018

I play different games, so I can wait a long time for update for specific games.
I actually pref if devs do not rush content. Since rushed content is mediocre at best, more offten than not.
If devs are forced/pushed to release updates, this will lead them to disliking their own game and start to have ideas for a new game.
You should know guys like NLT media who's really accurate with updates (and their quality). You should know lots of devs who usually delay updates a bit (for a week or two) but they at least try. But releasing them twice a year - i dunno, mate... It's not normal in my opinion.

W@rden239

Sep 13, 2021
I really hope this game isn't abandoned, since its been like 2 years since the last update, I'm a big fan and i really want to see the ending of the hucow storyline

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018

well... that's what everybody should do. play different games in the meantime. otherwise you end up like most of those who insult the dev here as if they claim to know something about their incarcerated virtual girlfriend

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
Man I love seeing new people in this thread. How they vehemently defend the game they just stumbled into and how everyone should be more understanding towards Mulan. After a year or so they either disappear or become the person they were arguing against when they first got here.

warden239

Aug 17, 2020
no the game isnt abandoned because there a big update its look like that

lets wait and I see what we will get and btw this year the game get two updates as I know one its very small one and the other just re art stuff as I know anyway check the link and see whats coming
Thank you for the info, I’m guessing my save won’t work since we’ll probably need to enable it in the quiz we take before entering the farm, but still super excited

Reactions: ustar

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Man I love seeing new people in this thread. How they vehemently defend the game they just stumbled into and how everyone should be more understanding towards Mulan. After a year or so they either disappear or become the person they were arguing against when they first got here.
Not everyone becomes like this :) (But there are many of them :) )
When a person is busy with different things - are waiting for different movies,books and playing different games not only 18+ :)
Such people usually do not start insulting others.
play different games in the meantime.
I agree with cocomiel1! (y)

( To make it easier to wait for the release of the update, it's always good to play different games and other hobbies and things. That's when it's easier and easier to wait for updates to be released.)
_____
((For example, I'm waiting for updates for many games, so I'm not bored waiting for updates to be released ;) ))

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
pretty new to this game, but not to this site. so, there are other things in life rather than waiting for one game in particular. sure its shitty when you discovered the game and played it for 10 hours in a row and then have to wait 6 or 8 moths for little content. but thats how developing works in general with good games (also, if you know DrBones: The Manor YOU know).
what is a regrettable attitude, is to attack the dev constantly as if that would change something, or if it would add something to the development of the game.
maybe many (including me) will stop commenting anytime soon, but considering the thread is so much fun I doubt it. but it is possible

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
I believe
cocomiel1
share save couple days back you will find some scences or play it its will take little but the game its easy
correct! only warning is Kira is a totally dumb bimbo. so that change dialogues and maybe personal game experience. maybe i play it again in "slut and not so dumb" path

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
can anyway tell me how to see the golryhole scence
its the last event in the xxx bar where Kira works as a waitress. i dont remember how you can unlock this mission in particular. its one of the last things you do in the main map and you have to talk to the three prissoners. also, i think you have to go at certain hour or day to the bar so you can talk with the manager Kira meet before in the Gym that offers you job (i think this talk is related to the misson in particular but honestly i dont remember pretty well). try talk to the prissoners when you finish the sewer path and then go to the bar

Ps. sorry if im wrong xd

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
can anyway tell me how to see the golryhole scence
Cocomiel1 is not exactly right. Yes, this event happens in the bar, the quest is a part of rebels questline. Just do the sentence of tasks given to you by Olga in the medbay of the rebel camp in sewers after the prison and you'll take it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: cocomiel1

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
So far Im loving the game. Kinda confusing tho since the quest log gives you the general area in which the quest is, but never details. So it takes a while to get use to it and ge to know the areas. What is where and stuff like that.

Its hilarious tho :D
Seems Im playing a dumb slut lol and its super funny
I picked at the start : Actress -> Central -> Im Aquarius -> No

My MC is all "Like I have to talk to you and stuff... whatever" lol

That talk with the sexbot B1m is legendary. I legit laughed forthe entire conversation.
B1m's was like "Analizing... whore detected" and MC was like "OMS where ?" , B1m "Sorry I did not realize I was talking to a colleague" ... that conversation killed me :D
For sure the highlight of my playthrough right now.

Game is kinda buggy tho. Sometimes you cna get stuck in an infinite loop in a conversation.
I went to the hospital and talking to the receptionist and got stuck in a loop there and was forced to close the game.
There was no dialog and constant switch between MC and the receptionist with no way out of the conversation xd

Still cant find the place in the residence area where Im suppose to work as a waitress. Quest only says Residence area.

But still, im enjoying the game so far.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
So far Im loving the game. Kinda confusing tho since the quest log gives you the general area in which the quest is, but never details. So it takes a while to get use to it and ge to know the areas. What is where and stuff like that.

Its hilarious tho :D
Seems Im playing a dumb slut lol and its super funny
I picked at the start : Actress -> Central -> Im Aquarius -> No

My MC is all "Like I have to talk to you and stuff... whatever" lol

That talk with the sexbot B1m is legendary. I legit laughed forthe entire conversation.
B1m's was like "Analizing... whore detected" and MC was like "OMS where ?" , B1m "Sorry I did not realize I was talking to a colleague" ... that conversation killed me :D
For sure the highlight of my playthrough right now.

Game is kinda buggy tho. Sometimes you cna get stuck in an infinite loop in a conversation.
I went to the hospital and talking to the receptionist and got stuck in a loop there and was forced to close the game.
There was no dialog and constant switch between MC and the receptionist with no way out of the conversation xd

Still cant find the place in the residence area where Im suppose to work as a waitress. Quest only says Residence area.

But still, im enjoying the game so far.
If you are looking for a place to work as a waitress, then it is on the left side next to the house.

If you choose Bimbo, talk to B1M there will be a slightly different dialogue.:) -
( After you complete the full transformation into a Bimbo. And get all the necessary improvements in the laboratory. )

As for bugs, I personally have not met any bugs in the game.

Last edited:

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
So I just found this game. I love the injection-based breast enlargement aspect. But in my own opinion, I think it would have worked a little better if Kira started out flat as a board.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes