FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I want to make my game.
I'm glad you think so.

Your game is very interesting. And your game has a lot of potential.

Interested in how and what you will do in your game.

Hope that you will continue to develop and update your game.

And I am very glad that you communicate not only with sponsors, but also with your fans.

Last edited:

Arkady

May 15, 2018
The problem with monthly Patreons is that they'll cause people to expect monthly something, so nothing (much) being delivered will cause a lot of negativity from some.

I honestly wonder if this project wouldn't be better off with a per-update model; I think not having to worry about the inevitable "again nothing this month" complaints might actually let Mulan work with more focus, ultimately achieving more in less time.

• Angry
Reactions: FavenXXX

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Yes, i'd gladly pay for complete game (or even donate for each quality update), but paying regularly for 'maybe we'll get 1 picture this month, but most likely not' is absolutely wrong imho. Although everyone has his own opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: AlisaB and FavenXXX

Vanko1984

Jan 4, 2020
I can totally relate to anger, frustration and resentment considering the situation at hand like any other passionate human being, and also I do see Mualn and his work in neither negative nor positive key, I just like his project very much I want to see it succeed. Having said that, I find this line very strange:
I’m tired of the patreon. I wish I could just do the game at my own pace.
However the whole situation is, it's not like patreon can be negative at incredible update speed, forcing you to slow down, i'ts the opposite, obviously, so it tries to speed some things up, for there to be at least something a month, which frustrates Mulan. If he doesn't like to be hastened up, that means he's prefer to work "at his own pace" which means... even slower? That raises some concern. As do the sheer fact that having to provide at least some results per month proves difficult. I may not know how patreon works in details, but I really doubt they demand any unreasonable amount of substance, concidering what I see with lots of other developers going through this, and even not all of them are made to provide monthly updates. So there's that. I want to understand, but I can't.

• Thinking Face

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
I am tired, extremely tired, but not of the game. I’m tired of the patreon. I wish I could just do the game at my own pace, I wish there was no money involved- but I do have to eat.
Wait for a communism with freedom from financial coercion or find a job. You cant be serious about working on this updates 40h a week. You do not treat it like a real job, but expect it to give you monthly income.

I really hate the fact that we’re having this discussion, I don’t want any opinions, I don’t want any advice - I want to make my game.
You dont want to hear any critics. Time of advices has long gone. When people started to express their concern about overcomplexity and thus slow-downs and potential burn out, all your answers was "My reworks will speed up development, Its getting easier for me in the upcoming content, btw here is some vote pole about 7different piercings/tits/hairstyles/clothes"

Do you know the feeling that you have before an important exam? That’s what I felt every single month, before the “payday”. But now that the game can’t be released monthly, I'm just permanently like that.
Every time I see an update, I expect nothing, and I'm still let down. I cant even imagine what people who was your patrons in 2018-2019 think now.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
You dont want to hear any critics. Time of advices has long gone.
Friend and for you and your words ↑ ↑ ↑ now I'm worried :eek::oops::oops::oops:

Regarding the words of the author ↓ ↓ ↓
I don’t want any opinions, I don’t want any advice
And because of your words, Readerf2b now I'm worried :eek:
I was thinking
There is a possibility that in the game I may not meet the continuation of interesting moments. :(
Which I mentioned earlier. Since I was thinking about how this or that continuation in the game can be done.

Last edited:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I will hope that the continuation of the adventures of Bimbo will still be there sometime. :love:
And especially with the android B1M at the massage parlor :love:

As for the other features of the game.
I will hope for the best about the game itself
And I will hope for the best with regard to game features and scenes :)

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
I highly doubt literally nothing can be done to speed up the development. It should be as simple as ditching most unimportant cosmetics in scenes until a much later time. But instead, the game is still getting more complex and will just keep taking longer and longer. It's like shooting yourself in the foot and then rubbing salt in it. The fact that you are completely unwilling to change anything about the way things are going is very demoralizing
You have to realize that with the way things are going the game will never be finished.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Game development is always a time-consuming and long process.
When the game gets bigger, the game also needs more time.

But you can always do ( Make some small improvements and make a small continuation of the plot and in the next update, for example, make more of the plot) You can just try to alternate one with the other yes, maybe it will be small pieces, but every month.

Do not forget that improvements are not always made, but only sometimes. And these improvements are needed for the game and the plot of the game. As soon as the improvements are made, the continuation of the plot will begin

Or do not complain and get more improvements and continuations, but wait longer. :)

What kind of pessimism (OH, there is not enough plot) For most authors in the same way :) yes, it's unpleasant, but this is the development of the game, it was not and will not be simple (Many updates are not big. And almost everyone has the same complaints. (OH, there is not enough plot, oh, the author just milks his sponsors) and there are complaints under each game and the complaints themselves are the same).

Only those who do not give up and continue to do their job reach completion. (I'm talking about the normal completion of the game and not about those where the games in the middle get some kind of ending :) )

There is no need to put so much pressure on the author.

Otherwise, we will get an empty and unfinished world of the game.

To make the game more interesting, the game world needs good content !

Henri Okita

Mar 13, 2019
Hi, just passing by to see if there is any update, it seems not for now, but there a question : it is possible to work as a prostitute in the brothel near the MC's appartment ?

I think I've gone far in the game (at least what the game is proposing right now) but I'm not sure I haven't miss something somewhere.

Nice game btw :coffee:

• Love

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Hi, just passing by to see if there is any update, it seems not for now, but there a question : it is possible to work as a prostitute in the brothel near the MC's appartment ?

I think I've gone far in the game (at least what the game is proposing right now) but I'm not sure I haven't miss something somewhere.

not yet pal

Jan 7, 2018
Game development is always a time-consuming and long process.
When the game gets bigger, the game also needs more time.

But you can always do ( Make some small improvements and make a small continuation of the plot and in the next update, for example, make more of the plot) You can just try to alternate one with the other yes, maybe it will be small pieces, but every month.
Just a bunch of empty words. It is not rocket science to understand the core of the complaints. People are just pointing the multiple bad design choices that are keeping this game to be developed faster/better. Including a bunch of scenes with small cosmetic changes is not a good content, it is a excuse to use later on why the game development is slow.

If you want to do your personal project with bad design choices, feel free to do so. But you will hear complains when someone is banking your time and notice the really slow pace.

Anyway, I really liked the theme of game and the art. Honestly I hated the story, the pace and the fact you have no way to quickly skip some tedious dialogues. Having the Ctrl to quick sick everything should be mandatory.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018

There is no such possibility yet.
But I hope someday the author will make it possible to work there. (I HOPE SO:) )
After all, android B1M invites GG to work :)

Reactions: ustar

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Including a bunch of scenes with small cosmetic changes is not a good content, it is a excuse to use later on why the game development is slow.
The author makes the improvements work outside the farm as well. (Yes, it takes time) but the author decided that he wants the improvements to work even after the farm and that these improvements were visible.

And I fully support this decision. Even when GG leaves the farm, the consequences of what GG was on the farm and what she went through there will also be noticeable.

((A lazy person would not give such opportunities, but would simply make sure that everything that happened in that place was not visible elsewhere in the game.
By doing this, it would divide the game world into mini-plots that are not tied to each other))

But in this game here it is one whole and a single event. If something happened to GG on the Farm, the consequences after the farm should be visible.

+ The author said that along with the improvements there will be scenes. And Improvements are not always made. After creating the necessary improvements. The author will probably undertake to continue the plot.

(( And if you have improvements such as::: Big tits-Fake pump up tits - Pumped up big lips - And the fact that GG on the farm hypnosis makes it even dumber :::
If all this will work and have its consequences elsewhere in the game.
It is interesting to see what will be done and how :) ))

(I hope that the consequences will be realized sometime in the future.)
( I have given examples before. But if GG becomes even more stupid + a pumped-up appearance, then she should agree more often :) and think less yourself.)

But personally, I am interested in how and what will be implemented by the author.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ustar and AlisaB
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes