chrysarch

Apr 29, 2020
Hey, short question here relating to the "Dream" segment:

In order to shake off conditioning, you have to find five items. I just cant seem to locate them all. Is there some kind of walkthrough or guide I could follow? After the third screen there don't seem to be any glowing interactables anymore...

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Hey, short question here relating to the "Dream" segment:

In order to shake off conditioning, you have to find five items. I just cant seem to locate them all. Is there some kind of walkthrough or guide I could follow? After the third screen there don't seem to be any glowing interactables anymore...
Click Spoiler, if you want to know:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Nope, I haven't gotten that scene yet, good catch! By "screens" I meant the map segments during the dream. Whenever I go to the library the poor guy is sleeping though, any idea how to unlock the scene?
You have to go to the Red Square and talk with one of the guys inside the big building (I dont know his name). He gives you the task to get into the prison. To get information, you need to go to the Library and when doing so, the Hobo is awake.

Vanko1984

Jan 4, 2020
Well that's a not nice thing to say even if he betrayed your expectations time and time again. Don't make it so personal, we're all here salty and frustrated so much just cuz we wanted this game to succeed so much.

Reactions: asgir546

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I rather suspect that Mulan's problem is that he allowed patrons to steer his game far from what he envisioned, and that is demotivating him. It happens fairly frequently. You know a game is at high risk of entering the death spiral when the dev says "That's a good idea! I'll do a poll to see if it is popular." Polls to select between two developer ideas are useful. Polls to select between what the developer planned and what fans propose are harbingers of doom.

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked already before but can i find the old art anywhere? I like the current style but would like to see what differences were made.

Reactions: Dahakma

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Thank you.

Also lmao at people being mad at him for sharing patreon rewards on a PIRACY WEBSITE :LOL:
It's certainly contradictory but I think that day Mulan felt that a line of respect was broken or something like that. Since then he has not returned to this site and nobody shares the progress of the game :(

Reactions: asgir546
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes