cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
I know, but this does not answer my question. Is Breast Size 5 available on the Slut-Path? Because from what I have read in this Thread, it appears not to be available since you need the Dream, but since then at least 1 Updated happened.
Ohh right. I dont know then xd

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
Playing this right now. After browsing the Thread for a bit, I guess you cannot reach Breast Size 5 on any other path than the Bimbo-Path?

I did the experimental stuff and then two enlargements, going to size 3. Then the Dream to become a Bimbo, resulting in 4 and currently at the Farm getting 5.

Like, I am all for Bimbos, but Kira becomes a little bit too stupid and tiresome for my taste. Especially because there is so much dialogue in this game, I really feel like my own brain is slowly dying while having to read things as "like", "meanie" or "preggers" around 100 times.

So, there is a way. I don't know how much you want spoilers or no. Here's a spoiler lite version : Basically, play the game normally, choosing options you want until you reach the New You Facility. In there, you'll get a dream sequence that tries to amplify/finalize your brainwash. If you can figure out how to break free of the brainwashing, you can actually choose which options to take from the early game hypnosis sessions. You can have everything from the slut path, and only take the boobs from the bimbo one. Then once the dream is over, go do the experiment for breast size 4, and onto the farm for 5.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Cherubin25

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
So, there is a way. I don't know how much you want spoilers or no. Here's a spoiler lite version : Basically, play the game normally, choosing options you want until you reach the New You Facility. In there, you'll get a dream sequence that tries to amplify/finalize your brainwash. If you can figure out how to break free of the brainwashing, you can actually choose which options to take from the early game hypnosis sessions. You can have everything from the slut path, and only take the boobs from the bimbo one. Then once the dream is over, go do the experiment for breast size 4, and onto the farm for 5.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, I think I will try this in a new playthrough! Should I do the other breast enlargements before? So first as much as possible via Enlargements, then the Dream and the farm at the end?

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
Thank you, I think I will try this in a new playthrough! Should I do the other breast enlargements before? So first as much as possible via Enlargements, then the Dream and the farm at the end?
In order :
Size 1 : Starting size
Size 2 : Forced during the story
Size 3 : Bimbo path, or during the dream sequence in the New You Facility
Size 4 : Experimental procedure in the New You Facility
Size 5 : Farm

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
In order :
Size 1 : Starting size
Size 2 : Forced during the story
Size 3 : Bimbo path, or during the dream sequence in the New You Facility
Size 4 : Experimental procedure in the New You Facility
Size 5 : Farm
Thank you, I got it done. :D

Now I have nice big boobs without the risk that my brain might die while reading dialogues.

Reactions: TrotterWo

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
Thank you anyway. I appreciate it. How many content will I lost if I don't do that liquor bottle quest? I think its skippable since it just a side quest.
You'll miss a scene with Katya and hilarious writing from Mulan. Oh, and you'll miss the nipple piercings.

Reactions: NukaCola

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
But there is no bottle:( and I don't want to start over.
You can softlock yourself out of the quest if you get arrested the one time you get a bottle in another way than stealing it. If you ask Katya or Mr Perv-in-Red-Jacket, you should have an opportunity at a moment to legally buy a bottle and the party will start.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You can softlock yourself out of the quest if you get arrested the one time you get a bottle in another way than stealing it. If you ask Katya or Mr Perv-in-Red-Jacket, you should have an opportunity at a moment to legally buy a bottle and the party will start.
So there is no way to get a bottle anymore if I got arrested? I tried to steal it then got arrested. Now there is no bottle to be found.

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
So there is no way to get a bottle anymore if I got arrested? I tried to steal it then got arrested. Now there is no bottle to be found.
That's normal. However, if you keep asking the npcs I mentioned (your roommates and the peeping tom who stole your clothes during the shower), you should get a dialogue where they give you money to buy the liquor and start the party.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
That's normal. However, if you keep asking the npcs I mentioned (your roommates and the peeping tom who stole your clothes during the shower), you should get a dialogue where they give you money to buy the liquor and start the party.
Did you read my comment on previous page? There is NO FUCKING LIQUOR!

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Did you read my comment on previous page? There is NO FUCKING LIQUOR!

my dude woke up a little upset this morning.
soo, making a real fast research (google magic). i found this, dev said: fastest way of getting liquor - is to punch the guard in the nuts.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I KNOW.
There's a moment when they tell you liquor's back and you can buy it. But if you already bought it and got arrested, then you've softlocked yourself.
So now there is no way to get liquor beside start a new game?

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
This game desperately needs a mass text skip option that allows you to just get to the next selection, because half the fun of the game is seeing the different outcomes, buried under mountains of text you can only skip 1-3 lines at a time.
while the dialogues and the story are great, this is true. especially if you want to replay the game

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes