baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
What's going on with wiki?
Working on it I had to make a new character here soon start from the start and such and write all down then type it all up just haven't had a lot of time right now real life things and such right now.
Anyone can enter information on the wiki that they now and can organize later if ya want to.

Reactions: Shadowndev99

HazumiCousin

Dec 1, 2019
he does little updates (which I don't think he should, he should just wait until it's one whole package update) but yeah everyone is waiting for the farm update its been dragging out for months and months, the only way to get results is if everyone stop using the patreon most likely lol

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
he does little updates (which I don't think he should, he should just wait until it's one whole package update) but yeah everyone is waiting for the farm update its been dragging out for months and months, the only way to get results is if everyone stop using the patreon most likely lol
Thing is he used to wait longer for updates and people called him out on it so some things happened (probably a patreon vote) and he decided to do shorter releases instead.

Reactions: Tentacle~Chan

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
I think the one thing we can do in this game and any another game the dev starting taking alot of time and give us a little (milking us) is the make a vote with most of patrons that when we support and when we dont or create group of people well thrusted by us and we know they active people here to see if the devs really doing a good for next update or not ...they will see everything behind the sense not like us see the patreon post that dont show whats really going on .... with this game and any other good game that need something like this because to be honest this is very good game and I looking forward to see so much more and the problem we get 2-3 updates a year really? I play one or twice a year plus small updates they are .....there there should be a solution and soon within this year in this game and other that have big number of patreons because the only one that do really good work is eva kiss ...she give a very good update every 2 to 3 months max and doesnt have alot of people but she do ...to me if someone really want to GIVE A GOOD WORK IN TIME HE DO IT WITH OR WITHOUT OF CASH EVERY MONTH

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
anyone still got placeholder showing problem this is how you solve it, about to get annoying myself and found this, thx alkeera!
Can somebody explain me how to get this saveditor? I tried googling but I see many different versions of saveeditors

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes