Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Hey, I need some help (sorry for the english)
Some graphics doesn't work at the scenes (metro) because of compatibility?

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Still didn't see the demon but i can confirm it got me past the loop, thanks for posting this.
i couldnt see her at first aswell, after the dream i realised she stands in the right top corner of the room talked to her again saw the dream once more now she is gone and i can continue :p

D

Deleted member 366409

i couldnt see her at first aswell, after the dream i realised she stands in the right top corner of the room talked to her again saw the dream once more now she is gone and i can continue :p
So I guess it works out well, happy to have been able to help:)

D

Deleted member 366409

I just got out of the vault and told Olga to become a whore. What to do next? How to open the factory?

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Guys, do not interact with the poster of Kira naked after the shower scene - the game will fail to load the image, and repeatedly try to, and your game won't progress beyond a loading screen.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Did someone find solution how to continue to play the game and that conversation between Kira and Legion to stop repeating again and again?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018

Yes,this works - Thanks!
Can you tell me how i can increase Kira's Lust and where i can see the stats(level) of her Lust,because after speaking again with Olga and go to the bar to seduce that guy,on the end when i am about to finish the task,there have 2 options: to "F...k him" or to say "No way",but for the first option Kira need to have more Lust,because it's say "Not enough lust",so i can choose only the second option "No way"! I will be very thankful if you help me with this too!

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
So for now game ends after visiting the vault and speaking to Olga? Had bazaar quest with Legion, can't go out of Moscow, mosfilm quest ends and bustation, can't get past locked door at factory... So that it for now? But I haven't seen about 1/3 images from the firstpost ingame... Am I missing something?

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
So for now game ends after visiting the vault and speaking to Olga? Had bazaar quest with Legion, can't go out of Moscow, mosfilm quest ends and bustation, can't get past locked door at factory... So that it for now? But I haven't seen about 1/3 images from the firstpost ingame... Am I missing something?
No. You don't. Play 0.4.4

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes