SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
hello i started a game again since the last update and i would like to know how to "accept" to become a whore with the robot in front of the hotel ? and if the way was finished or in big part. thanks ^^

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
cocomiel1

thank you for the 50% answer but for the other half of the question ? because for the moment we would say that it starts a little everything and continues little by little.
so how to start the "transformation" with the robot in front of the hotel ? thanks ^^

NecrocityVL

Feb 16, 2020
Okay I have no idea if this is like, a well documented bug but I've found a grand total of one post here talking about it so whatever - increasing hip size creates a visual bug where certain outfits either show no literally no differences (like the gym outfit) or have clipping issues (most obvious in the Mai outfit). It only works fully with the ghost outfit/any underwear and being naked. Plus if you try combining clothes then both those issues become WAY more obvious. It just makes me wonder why increasing hip size was implemented if it's barely viewable. If this is a recent bug let me know, cuz otherwise why even have the feature?

Russle

Apr 30, 2023
cocomiel1

thank you for the 50% answer but for the other half of the question ? because for the moment we would say that it starts a little everything and continues little by little.
so how to start the "transformation" with the robot in front of the hotel ? thanks ^^
There's nothing you can do with the robot lady as of currently. Ain't nothing to start. Just consider it more of teaser for possible future content as of the moment

Reactions: Fly'earth

Arzeth

Dec 9, 2022
Well, this game, especially the art looks amazing to me
I'll be honest, a soviet-themed game like this is just too great and original in my opinion
Few games catch my attention tbh, and this is the kind of ones that i think are really good and have huge potential

I'm looking forward to seeing more in the future

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
I have 2 points of view that for me the game has become very complicated
1. Screenshot_1.png in this bar when I start to serve customers the game starts to crash a lot
2. Screenshot_2.png in this other bar it is very difficult for those who don't know English to advance in the game imagine you trying to pass this bar in chinese or japanese this is my difficulty i only understand brazilian portuguese

Reactions: SpartaKus57
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes