Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Can you copy the posts? Damn site got blocked in my country and I'm to poor for a vpn
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry if it's a bit hard to read, the site compress the image a lot because of the size, I already cut half the page with the comment section but i'ts not enough
Open in a new tab it will be easier

Also if your country block a website, try changing your DNS

• Wow
Reactions: cocomiel1
Oct 8, 2022

Sorry if it's a bit hard to read, the site compress the image a lot because of the size, I already cut half the page with the comment section but i'ts not enough
Open in a new tab it will be easier

Also if your country block a website, try changing your DNS
Thank you <3

Kittycatfur

Aug 17, 2020
Is it free tho? Or just a free trial or something? Do I have to sign up for anything?
Yeah, it's totally free, you just activate it by clicking the VPN button left to the adress and then clicking the "Power" button and it's on. Servers are slow af tho and since it's free many ppl use it so you shouldn't use it for dl sites... but other than that it's really good

Reactions: CertifiedMushu
Feb 5, 2021
how to start pregnancy fetish event?
Go to Vivarium. Take the survey Sharon gives you and make sure you have pregnancy content enabled. Go to the northeast, just above where Refrigerator Dude is; you'll find the entrance to the temple. Go there, Sharon gives a quick spiel, then enter the temple and talk with Mother. Agree to her quest. Gather the ingredients and drink when Mother prompts you to. That starts the first part of the event and gives Kira the hucow background. Go back to the main area in Vivarium, sleep, go back to Mother and drink when she prompts you to. This gives Kira the lactation fetish. Go back, sleep, and return to Mother. This gives you the pregnancy fetish.

Reactions: blobgob
Oct 8, 2022
Yeah, it's totally free, you just activate it by clicking the VPN button left to the adress and then clicking the "Power" button and it's on. Servers are slow af tho and since it's free many ppl use it so you shouldn't use it for dl sites... but other than that it's really good
Thanks for the heads up. But now that I'm using it I can't see any perceivable differnce in speed. I guess that's a perk of living in a shithole country, the internet is so shit that it makes no difference lol.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
"or use outdated for like decade 56.0.2 firefox like me that bypass some modern bullshit" that's a fantastic way to get malware that bypasses both firefox's and their old as fuck adblock plugins still compatible with that version.

But yeah if you want to go on the internet with decade old software, more power to you. I just prefer to call it "digital Russian roulette"

Reactions: maankamara

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Defenestration v0.4.9.9b.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

• Love
Reactions: gin18
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes