Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
the tits is calling me
11.png

illiono

Jul 9, 2019
You don't have to upload those 4.99... releases that cause a backlash, you know? You can release them all together in 5.0; I think most of us have already given up hope for regular updates. So at least guarantee some advance on Kira's story in each release, please. You know, stop the tinkering, and make something new.
The dev has given up on f95 long ago. In the patreon discord, we rather have this numbering hell updates than none at all, and I feel mulan has gotten better with system-content balance.

Reactions: Warphorror

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
how to unlock the blond hairstyle ? also how to meet the guy in the park before going to the park the normal way? if i recall his name was joe and an option appears for Kira to say she knows him on the first encounter

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
glad to see consistent progress in the game (I mean, progress that the player can quantify, programming issues aside), the new designs for Kira's companions are great! I hope we can see some event soon.
Hopefully we'll see updates on the story of the nurse (can't remember her name) and Sharon, as well.
It's been a while but when there's more playable content I'm going to start it from 0. For the rest, it's still one of the best games in development.

Jan 15, 2019
Basically there's some scenes that have pregnant, fetish and no fetish variants, and you can make Kira pregnant with debug/cheating
thanks, I remember from the last time I played I think there was a scene in the vivarium about fantasizing about getting pregnant when sleeping in the barn, along with the cow girls you can customize, but that was it and the cow path wasn't finished, I wanted to double check before redownloading the game just to get right before the preg content just to be told "check back next update"

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
I can't get to the N9 Device, I slept in the hospital did all that and then go to the shutters to get the device but it won't open did it change or am I stuck at a new bug?

May 30, 2023
Actual footage of five hundred different people all brainwashing Kira in different and sometimes contradictory directions:

I don't think I'm quite finished with the content, but as a first playthrough I'm impressed by the quality of what is here. There's obviously things missing and incomplete but it's very high quality on several fronts. Art is great. For MC fetish it might be among the best scenes I've seen in a game.

I think what I enjoy the most (other than the very hot control scenes) is when you get the reactivity of your "fetishes" stopping you from doing sensible things or modifying your answers to things. Obviously that makes the dialogue trees more complex but it's very much worth it.

Anyway, hopefully I can come back in another 4 years and enjoy the 1.0 release.

Reactions: REXTMP

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
btw, anyone know how to get Kira to masturbate in shovers? or have sex with Katya/Nadya/or random Hobo/etc there?

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Kinda sad how the dev is too proud to ask for more help or help at all.... just ask..
Many people would love to help or give advice, even for free maybe, or a small amount of money..
But just releasing nothing after nothing for a year is kinda annoying and is bad for the community climate..
I still love the game and I am not hating on the dev
I am just passionate
Ugh… Help with what? And what do you mean by "nothing"? - that's just untrue. Tell me, do you know anyone that can draw like me for cheap? Because that’s the problem - I can’t draw as fast as you all want me to, and I have to make hundreds of alternative pictures for all minor and major body mods Kira may or may not have on top of that.

I need help 100%, I just can’t afford it. There is no solution, not with your attitude, so just wait and continue to download my game for free.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Because that’s the problem - I can’t draw as fast as you all want me to, and I have to make hundreds of alternative pictures for all minor and major body mods Kira may or may not have on top of that.
Maybe that'd be less of an issue had you settled for an artstyle instead of several overhauls. That said, I do like the current art and hope it is here to stay.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes