Beowulfthetitan

Jul 14, 2017
Kinda sad how the dev is too proud to ask for more help or help at all.... just ask..
Many people would love to help or give advice, even for free maybe, or a small amount of money..
But just releasing nothing after nothing for a year is kinda annoying and is bad for the community climate..
I still love the game and I am not hating on the dev
I am just passionate

Reactions: SpellsOfErotica

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
You don't have to upload those 4.99... releases that cause a backlash, you know? You can release them all together in 5.0; I think most of us have already given up hope for regular updates. So at least guarantee some advance on Kira's story in each release, please. You know, stop the tinkering, and make something new.

Last edited:

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Honest it is a nice game i honestly think the artwork is very good, now if only i can open my own business and maybe become a leader so i can take who i want and put them to work that would be nice i hate that work in the restaurant i rather kill mobs then again i am an rpg player, yes i want a harem i know i ask too much.

soren26

Jul 27, 2021
It's a progress! He fixed some tits size in several scenes. But still, poor Kira with actual 5th size has only 1-2nd size in Gym scenes.
A lot to do, dude, in next bugdate v0.4.9.9c+. KUDOS! (y)

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Just me or the crack girl better looking after?
Well I ain't kinkshaming but dude there's plenty of fish in the sea besides crackheads or you want some spicy safari action?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes