Kittycatfur

Aug 17, 2020
Am i the only one thinking that Nadya is more sexy than Kira at this point
I fear that might be the opposite and I am the only one who doesn't like her rework because of the comically large breasts.

I mean Big / Giant Breast =/= Sexy but that's apparently a staple on this site. I really liked her slender figure design and this new one doesn't fit her in my opinion.

The art direction is up to Mulan and as long as Kira is able to choose her breast size I'm happy :D

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
I fear that might be the opposite and I am the only one who doesn't like her rework because of the comically large breasts.

I mean Big / Giant Breast =/= Sexy but that's apparently a staple on this site. I really liked her slender figure design and this new one doesn't fit her in my opinion.

The art direction is up to Mulan and as long as Kira is able to choose her breast size I'm happy :D
Maybe her roommates got jealous of Kira large boobs after all she started flat as a plank

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Question: early on in the Analyst session when Kira is asked during hypno session for Slut versus Bimbo image, does this have any later effect?

Kittycatfur

Aug 17, 2020
Question: early on in the Analyst session when Kira is asked during hypno session for Slut versus Bimbo image, does this have any later effect?
AFAIK only the Red and Blue Pill option in the dream had any real effect, everything before that doesn't really matter, you only gain fetishes from the other stuff which give you different options (or rather prevent you from taking some options)

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
Am i the only one thinking that Nadya is more sexy than Kira at this point
You are not alone in this, it is the reason the idea of possibly reworking Kira again came up in the first place. Mulan expressed wanting Kira to be the best looking, most people on the Discord and Patreon agreed. The Kira rework that Mulan initially released was well received, but not universally loved. There was a consensus after the release of Nadya that not even that new, unreleased Kira art was better looking than Nadya's new art. As a result, pretty sure Mulan mentioned that they would shift to work on that final Kira overhaul in their own time and focus on content updates instead.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018

You will always be able to pick Kira’s breast size, but I’d like to point out that in the case of both Nadya and Liuda it wasn’t just my choice - I conducted patreon polls and this is what people picked.
And the results were actually surprising to me, I was afraid that people would vote for the same breast size that they prefer, but Nadya and Liuda turned out to be drastically different.

I don't know, I like the old LENN-Y design better, it had more credibility and the new one looks menacing.
Well, the old design was pretty much a picture of Lenin. And the new one looks fresh and kinda menacing, yes, because I want it to look like this.

You are not alone in this, it is the reason the idea of possibly reworking Kira again came up in the first place. Mulan expressed wanting Kira to be the best looking, most people on the Discord and Patreon agreed. The Kira rework that Mulan initially released was well received, but not universally loved. There was a consensus after the release of Nadya that not even that new, unreleased Kira art was better looking than Nadya's new art. As a result, pretty sure Mulan mentioned that they would shift to work on that final Kira overhaul in their own time and focus on content updates instead.
Yep, all of that is true and I’m still slowly working on Kira’s face in my “free time”. Don’t worry, I’m not going to let it slow down the development like my previous reworks did.

photometrik

Apr 20, 2019
First off, I wanted to say that I absolutely love this game! Keep up the good work! I do have a quick question that I am having trouble finding the answer to, though. I read in an early thread from the dev that there are a total of 3 hip sizes? I've only managed to get up to Hip Size 2 through the gym. How do you get the 3rd hip size?

baad

Jun 4, 2022
First off, I wanted to say that I absolutely love this game! Keep up the good work! I do have a quick question that I am having trouble finding the answer to, though. I read in an early thread from the dev that there are a total of 3 hip sizes? I've only managed to get up to Hip Size 2 through the gym. How do you get the 3rd hip size?
z
sizes are 0, 1 and 2. You've seen them all

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes