Kisch

Jan 15, 2021
Hello all, it's been some time since the last time that i checked the progress of this game (2 years more or less) and i just wanted to know, very briefly, how far the devs have come in the development, especially in terms of bimbofication/new you route

Last edited:

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Hello all, it's been some time since the last time that i checked the progress of this game (2 years more or less) and i just wanted to know, very briefly, how far the devs have come in the development, especially in terms of bimbofication/new you route wich i had enjoyed very much
Here's the link provided originally by poster with doge in his profile pic, read the post and come up with your own conclusions. I'm just here to shitpost.

Kisch

Jan 15, 2021
Here's the link provided originally by poster with doge in his profile pic, read the post and come up with your own conclusions. I'm just here to shitpost.
Tank you <3

dreyk

Jun 7, 2018
this game is incredible, i think i'm only at the half of it (using a bit of a cheat to see what happen with different intel stats) but damn i find the dumb / bimbo pass funny and normal path nice and well writen.

Necroya

Apr 25, 2022
just wanted to check, do i have to have pregnancy, because it seems like I cannot progress without enabling it, which makes the setting redundant. also is there a way of avoiding the mother or gaining her vote quickly so I can move on with the main quest? I wanted to save the cowgirl stuff for another run, but it seems like it is needed for progress, which isnt indicated anywhere

Reactions: abbcd123

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
just wanted to check, do i have to have pregnancy, because it seems like I cannot progress without enabling it, which makes the setting redundant. also is there a way of avoiding the mother or gaining her vote quickly so I can move on with the main quest? I wanted to save the cowgirl stuff for another run, but it seems like it is needed for progress, which isnt indicated anywhere
Based on what I have been discussing on the discord, there would eventually (TM) be a path that would allow you to bypass the whole hypno part of Mother etc. I will personally hold off on continuing that quest line and do some side activities.

Reactions: Necroya

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
My suggestion for Shwift's new name for the upcoming poll is Ambatukam. Anyone in that Patreon and Discord can suggest that(I can't because I haven't got spare money to do the pledge and it seems I won't in the near future), yes this is Dreamybull reference, but it fits game's parody nature and character herself, if the last devlog is anything to go by.

Oct 8, 2022
My suggestion for Shwift's new name for the upcoming poll is Ambatukam. Anyone in that Patreon and Discord can suggest that(I can't because I haven't got spare money to do the pledge and it seems I won't in the near future), yes this is Dreamybull reference, but it fits game's parody nature and character herself, if the last devlog is anything to go by.
Don't waste your time mate. He's gonna end up naming her Taylor or some supid shit like that. Mulan doesn't care what we do here lol

Mar 13, 2023
Attempt on running it on my linux machine through wine ended up with an error loop during loading, making it appear to be perpetually loading.

Okaimani

Apr 2, 2020
Attempt on running it on my linux machine through wine ended up with an error loop during loading, making it appear to be perpetually loading.
Use the “Bottles” app. Create a “bottle”, then put the game somewhere inside the folders of the bottle. You can create a shortcut to launch the game. Or drop the Game.exe file on “Run Executable…”. As a runner, I recommend using the default “soda” runner. For example, soda-7.0.8, instead of wine or proton.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes