IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Maybe you could just interchange your patch-focus CrucifiedMulan.
For example 2 patches= gameplay and story etc.
and 1 patch = art updates.

So you keep yourself motivated and to still fulfill everyones expectation while not neglecting your passion for art
Thank you for a good suggestion, we tried something similar that this year and had moderate success.
I mean, our current goal is to make one “content” and one “system” update in turns to keep you all interested and to get rid of the technical debt we’ve accumulated over the years. So we just have to keep ourselves from getting distracted.

Oct 8, 2022
Thank you for a good suggestion, we tried something similar that this year and had moderate success.
I mean, our current goal is to make one “content” and one “system” update in turns to keep you all interested and to get rid of the technical debt we’ve accumulated over the years. So we just have to keep ourselves from getting distracted.
So what are we getting in terms of story content in the next update? What storyline is getting continued? Or god help us all, are you maybe creating a new quest only to finish it halfway?

Dec 1, 2018
So what are we getting in terms of story content in the next update? What storyline is getting continued? Or god help us all, are you maybe creating a new quest only to finish it halfway?
as much as i agree with the stance here, usually the good thing is to keep it to yourself to get a satisfactory answer. :/

Fx!

Apr 1, 2022
This diskussion is going on for years. First lockdown is the reason, then war, then whatever and now Art is an almost convincing reason for not adding or programming any new content for years. Very convenient. It is as usual, about the money. Most people use the minimal principle earning money. But dragging it out for three years...
C'mon man.

Flanneri

Apr 20, 2019
This diskussion is going on for years. First lockdown is the reason, then war, then whatever and now Art is an almost convincing reason for not adding or programming any new content for years. Very convenient. It is as usual, about the money. Most people use the minimal principle earning money. But dragging it out for three years...
C'mon man.
If you didin't know the war is still on. I'm not ukranian, i'm russian. Every week i see "Dnepr, Kyev etc. are being bombed" in news column. It's not like your manicure's being delayed. It's your city's under artillery strikes. You have to go to shelter and pick up your stuff on the way. Holy shit, I thought that western people get used to treat proxy wars as "nothing happened", but i didn't know that it was to this extent. Man, relax and just get yourself a smoothie or smth.

P.S. C'mon man

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2022
If you didin't know the war is still on. I'm not ukranian, i'm russian. Every week i see "Dnepr, Kyev etc. are being bombed" in news column. It's not like your manicure's being delayed. It's your city's under artillery strikes. You have to go to shelter and pick up your stuff on the way. Holy shit, I thought that western people get used to treat proxy wars as "nothing happened", but i didn't know that it was to this extent. Man, relax and just get yourself a smoothie or smth.

P.S. C'mon man
Nah, this isn't an east west thing. The people here are just generally really stupid.

kexobi8801

Apr 19, 2021

P.S. C'mon man
I'm Ukrainian, and I live in one of the most "bombed" major ukrainian city. Since the start of the war, I "missed" less than 10 work days. Same for all my friends and relatives who stayed here. Almost no one goes to bomb shelters anymore, because it's worse than useless.

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
Nah, this isn't an east west thing. The people here are just generally really stupid.
Can confirm it has nothing to do with East vs West, because I live right next door in Hungary, and basically the entire effect of the war on us is that there's help kiosks for refugees. (Btw, the government had to tell people not to fuck the desperate refugee girls.)
I'm Ukrainian, and I live in one of the most "bombed" major ukrainian city. Since the start of the war, I "missed" less than 10 work days. Same for all my friends and relatives who stayed here. Almost no one goes to bomb shelters anymore, because it's worse than useless.
Is it even worse than before? I mean, every time I hear about Ukrainian game devs and such, the basically only work half the year due to the country's infrastructure being in a horrible state, and that's going back decades. I pray for those that lost their lives, or at least homes because of the war, but most of Ukraine seems to be about the same as it has been since 1990.

Flanneri

Apr 20, 2019
Well, i see the point. Maybe my takes were overexaggerated to some degree. What i tried to say is that there is a difference in living in a state of peace and in a state of war, even if you don't really see the "war" itself. I'm a clinical psychologist and i have clients from Ukraine. Some of them are in so poor mental state even now that they are, pretty much, in need of psychiatrist not just psychologist. Some people handle pressure very well, others don't. I can respect that you are diligent towards your job, i respect it because i'm hardworking person myself, but not everybody is the same. And it's just mental aspect, there are other stuff like infrastructure issues, which were mentioned above, and so on and so forth.
It's just imo you can't say that if the person doesn't see our army on the streets he has to proceed to his duties like nothing has ever happened.

P.S. Sorry about the "western people" thing, i didn't want to insult anybody based on their living location. I just was so irritated that i went too far.

Last edited:

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018

P.S. C'mon man
Basically a significant subset of posters are self-centred prats with the emotional maturity of a 14yr old... if a Dev is not doing exactly what they personally want, it's scaming or something, if development is slow it's scamming or whatever. Of course there are real cases of that, but there's boring and tedious tendency of a certain profile of poster to leap to this.

Which makes dilutes real warnings and is just boring. Boring.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Basically a significant subset of posters are self-centred prats with the emotional maturity of a 14yr old... if a Dev is not doing exactly what they personally want, it's scaming or something, if development is slow it's scamming or whatever. Of course there are real cases of that, but there's boring and tedious tendency of a certain profile of poster to leap to this.

Which makes dilutes real warnings and is just boring. Boring.
Agreed, it's so boring sometimes some posters change subject to: weather, politics, history, arts, technology or doing old reliable shitpost.
.P.S. At least CrucifiedMulan hasn't pulled out Lord Bung on his patrons, that one was a nasty betrayal.

Last edited:

illich

Jul 29, 2020
No continuation of vivarium content... Again...
I understand why the current plans are. But the pregnancy system is long overdue, some of the artwork is already in the game.
Also, some of the vivarium's npc react to a cheat-enabled variable.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
nice rework! cant wait to see Sharon corruption states at some point. I also really like that the body shapes and curves are diferent and unique. you can tell dev is putting real effort there

guitana

Oct 10, 2020
No continuation of vivarium content... Again...
I understand why the current plans are. But the pregnancy system is long overdue, some of the artwork is already in the game.
Also, some of the vivarium's npc react to a cheat-enabled variable.
how can i cheat-enable it ?

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
Is mulan going to put any lezdom path in the game ? I know its a maledom game but the game offers some lezdom scenes i wish we had more of it i wish a scientist at new you was female and tortured you for example

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
Is mulan going to put any lezdom path in the game ? I know its a maledom game but the game offers some lezdom scenes i wish we had more of it i wish a scientist at new you was female and tortured you for example
Katya is a romance option for Kira that is entirely lezdom. There are already scenes for it in the game. Just have to choose to be in a relationship with her after the party sidequest. There are more scenes planned for the future, including couples therapy at New You. The two other roomates, Liuda and Nadya are in a lezdom relationship as well. Liuda basically "owns" Nadya based on what Mulan has said so far. They mentioned that Kira will be able to join that relationship for a thruple as well (apparently doing so will give Kira an anal only fetish).

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes