SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
HAHAHAHA
Bro get the fuck outta here, it takes you like five months on average to paint one titty, how you gonna start a new questline at that rate? XD XD XD
"BeCaUSE i cAn" I mean shit, that has to be the funniest thing you said in a while.
Wait how do you think we got so many unfinished questlines in the first place? You are acting like he can't do that, when that is exactly what happened back in 2019. This isn't the own you think it is, especially when we are finally starting to get consistent updates for the first time in like 3 years :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: IncineratedMulan
Oct 8, 2022
Wait how do you think we got so many unfinished questlines in the first place? You are acting like he can't do that, when that is exactly what happened back in 2019. This isn't the own you think it is, especially when we are finally starting to get consistent updates for the first time in like 3 years :KEK:
Exactly as you said, back in 2019. That was years ago mate. He hasn't implemented a real questline in years.
Look, I constantly call out bullshit when the crybabies here call the game a scam, I can make some light fun of Mulan himself from time to time. And him saying that he CAN make new quests is really just commical at this point in time.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Exactly as you said, back in 2019. That was years ago mate. He hasn't implemented a real questline in years.
Look, I constantly call out bullshit when the crybabies here call the game a scam, I can make some light fun of Mulan himself from time to time. And him saying that he CAN make new quests is really just commical at this point in time.
Something tells me this
Sure, I’ll add more unfinished quests, just because I can.
was bait and you swallowed it whole.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Oh no, don't get me wrong, I know he's not gonna do it. I'm simply saying that he couldn't even if he wanted to. So the bait rings kinda hollow.
Only time will tell, was it hollow or not. Still I don't mind bit of banter here and there.

Last edited:

Flanneri

Apr 20, 2019
Imagine that in reality, like in Fight Club, a person had gone insane over unfinished quests and got dissociative identity disorder. As a result, he's now arguing with himself in the comments on F95.

P.S. One of the personalities could be Mulan.

Unfinishedquestparty.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ramirad and 0pis

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Imagine that in reality, like in Fight Club, a person had gone insane over unfinished quests and got dissociative identity disorder. As a result, he's now arguing with himself in the comments on F95.

P.S. One of the personalities could be Mulan.

View attachment 2867906
Yeah, and no one will die for real until Chuck Palahnuik does. Idea itself is funny and tragic at the same time.

Last edited:

GELaries

Jul 6, 2017
Why dont you all shut the fcuk up and let the guy get on with it.
Hell I bet you dont even subscribe to his patreon and just hang around here to score a free game to wank over.
If you want a game faster code it yourself people have real life to get on with you dumb cupid stunts.
Maybe I should send you all some cheese to go with your whine whilst you wait for the next release.

Oct 8, 2022
Hell I bet you dont even subscribe to his patreon and just hang around here to score a free game to wank over.
If you want a game faster code it yourself people have real life to get on with you dumb cupid stunts.
Maybe I should send you all some cheese to go with your whine whilst you wait for the next release.
I wouldn't mind some cheese actually

Reactions: Vodka10K

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Wouldn't you be so kind and fetch some? And besides, sweet heart, what do you expect in this corner of internet?

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2023
Did you just get mad about game pirates on a game pirating website?

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
I just read this comment with Tony Soprano's voice and gestures in my mind for whatever reason

SarcasticDF40

Jul 19, 2017
I bet the cheese would arrive in a really dodgy saran wrap and would be unnaturally moist.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes