Flanneri

Apr 20, 2019
Bro, we're on F95. And you've been here way longer than I have lol. That's like trash criticizing garbage. Besides, I pester other people too, not just Mulan ;)
Indeed, I have. Tbh, I don't really understand what my registration date is supposed to tell when you can see some very fascinating statistics just below. I'm not criticizing, just a little worried about you, bro

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Indeed, I have. Tbh, I don't really understand what my registration date is supposed to tell when you can see some very fascinating statistics just below. I'm not criticizing, just a little worried about you, bro
Well, pardner, this is internet forum, place where people from different corners of the world discuss and pirate smut, I understand having human decency and all, but this is no place for that, if you'll be concerned for every random asshole not only here but on the internet in general, it'll be too much to bear.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
There has been an update end of June and there should be one end of August. Except if a delay has been announced in the patreon post.

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
The first half of a new quest with a branching H-event. The event isn't bad, but there is a lot of text and dialogue choices that prior to the event that seemingly don't matter beyond characterization for how you want to play Kira. Hopefully that's not true and Mulan uses those dialogue choices for at least a disposition counter with some of the characters or something.

Oct 8, 2022
The first half of a new quest with a branching H-event. The event isn't bad, but there is a lot of text and dialogue choices that prior to the event that seemingly don't matter beyond characterization for how you want to play Kira. Hopefully that's not true and Mulan uses those dialogue choices for at least a disposition counter with some of the characters or something.
Can you share the link and the changelog please?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Defenestration v0.5a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: doujin1 and weri123

Brokowski

May 17, 2021
here is my unofficial Android port of Defenestration v0.5a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
bruh, we dont even have windows links for v0.5a and you here be posting android port of it :HideThePain::HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: TNTed

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
Are there any new drawings in this supplement

Есть ли в этом дополнении новые рисунки

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes