Kittycatfur

Aug 17, 2020
How can i complete enemy within i literally spoke with everyone in the farm nothing new is happening and how can i trigger the new quest
It's not on the farm, it's in Moscow. You do the full quest for the guy in palace and after you steal the device at New You Vault you can continue the story. There is only a new (and unfinished) mind break scene though and no new pillar content yet.

Mulan posted that they gonna be focusing on technical stuff first in 0.5a and add new CG content in the next update.

It's mostly bug fixes and quest text implementation

Feb 18, 2019
its my save collection before any lewd scene, if any mod read this please add this link to 1st page so that people stop asking abot save in comments, as game progress i will update, thanks in advance

What means cheat1 and cheat2? What are the differences between both?

ekimus

Apr 17, 2019
It's v0.5 or v0.05? I mean, game is half done (0.5) or it's only 1/20th of the projected mechanics/content?

I really think we need some kind of rules on how to do the versioning on this page...

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
It's v0.5 or v0.05? I mean, game is half done (0.5) or it's only 1/20th of the projected mechanics/content?

I really think we need some kind of rules on how to do the versioning on this page...
Don't bother counting the relese numbers, each and every one dev have their own system and more than often it used only to track number of release, sometimes devs actually change it once they reach 0.9 something, other times they do 0.100, best one is when devs use 1.0 for their first release :KEK:

Reactions: Jstain

nununame7

Feb 11, 2022
Is the Mosfilm quest working? Because when I approach the barrier it tells me its the end of the current path, but the quest hints tell me I can do it.

Igor178

May 17, 2023
Can we get bigger breasts from the nurse lady now or still stuck at 5

Can also get bigger butts.
Would be great to do so soon. But also to have the good image with the size at the gym and in other locations like the train..

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
You do the full quest for the guy in palace and after you steal the device at New You Vault you can continue the story.
What is the device? I see i have a lot of stuff in my "items" but i'm not sure if i have the device already or not and how is named! Can you be more specific and tell me how is named and if it happens that i don't actually have it,how to go and steal it because right now when I open the list with the quests and then open that one it's say: "Learn about the resistance(now able to leave Moscow at City Gate)" and if I leave Moscow i go t Vivarium and then back but nothing happens to continue the quest "Enemy within" !

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
It's not on the farm, it's in Moscow. You do the full quest for the guy in palace and after you steal the device at New You Vault you can continue the story. There is only a new (and unfinished) mind break scene though and no new pillar content yet.

Mulan posted that they gonna be focusing on technical stuff first in 0.5a and add new CG content in the next update.

It's mostly bug fixes and quest text implementation
Thank you, your post gives me a clear image of this update that I wouldn't be able to make sense of unless I restart the game. I have a very little impression of the story in Moscow right now, I played that content years ago.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Can someone spoil a story progression in a couple of words? I don't even remember where my recent saves are, maybe i'll just check for a new CGs if the story changes are not significant...

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Do I have to get hypnoed for sex scenes and fetishes or can I ignore the doctor completely and just corrupt her through normal choices and events?

Reactions: indyc
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes