Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
“A Modest Proposal” !
How do you trigger this after stealing the device from vault? I had the usual conversation with olga then nothing. Nothing with razin or joey? Baffling

Edit. After talking to Olga you need to go to talk to Koba to trigger new content.

Last edited:

SillyAfterDark

Donor
Nov 23, 2016
Anyone know the variable/value for the fake breasts? Save edit is easy to know for the natural breasts sizes 1-9 but can't seem to figure out the fake tits.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
How do you exit from settings sub-menus? Swiping "back" gives app exit confirmation window, maybe adding custom Esc on the screen would solve this problem.
as i said...
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
the <esc> isn't just for opening the game menu in RPG Maker MV games but also for returning to the previous one and thus closing the game menu itself.
and btw, in this app you swipe only to control the message backlog.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
How do you trigger this after stealing the device from vault? I had the usual conversation with olga then nothing. Nothing with razin or joey? Baffling

Edit. After talking to Olga you need to go to talk to Koba to trigger new content.
Well,if i'm not wrong the quest start automatically after you finish the "Enemy within" - last thing you do in "Enemy within" quest is go to jail to try convice the guy there to let you take that girl there and while you try to convice him he ask you some questions to which you decide what to choose - if you choose to get brainwashed he calls Olga(if hers father is dead) or he is calling Olga's father to come(if he is alive) and use the helmet on you to brainwash you - after all that braiwashing ends and you answer again some of his questions the quest is completed and in the menu you already have another one which is named "A modest proposal" and first thing in that quest to do is talk with that girl in Prison (the exposed one) but when you go do that it's say that will be continued in future update which means for now you can't do anything else there!

flxw

Oct 21, 2022
sooo i went out of the prison in the middle of the prison quest, and i cant seem to find a way to go back in...

Kittycatfur

Aug 17, 2020
sooo i went out of the prison in the middle of the prison quest, and i cant seem to find a way to go back in...
That's a bug I encountered too, you aren't supposed to leave the prison but since the update it is possible to get back into it and I guess Mulan just added an exit but forgot to disable it during quest :D You can't continue from there without cheats / teleport so it's safe to say if you wanted to do the new stuff, you gotta reload ur game

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Well,if i'm not wrong the quest start automatically after you finish the "Enemy within" - last thing you do in "Enemy within" quest is go to jail to try convice the guy there to let you take that girl there and while you try to convice him he ask you some questions to which you decide what to choose - if you choose to get brainwashed he calls Olga(if hers father is dead) or he is calling Olga's father to come(if he is alive) and use the helmet on you to brainwash you - after all that braiwashing ends and you answer again some of his questions the quest is completed and in the menu you already have another one which is named "A modest proposal" and first thing in that quest to do is talk with that girl in Prison (the exposed one) but when you go do that it's say that will be continued in future update which means for now you can't do anything else there!
confused - gathering it's best not to try to pick up from last 4.9 save but totally start over (as I can't figure out otherwise how to get back to this but perhaps misreading).

neet_hole

Aug 12, 2021
do we need new saves? trying to load version 4.9 saves and I get errors for loading image files that don't exist

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
The updated content begin by going to speak with Koba in the rebel base after getting the prototype for Olga.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes