Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
All my older events look like ass and I shall never willingly add an option to re-view them on demand.
Well... you could restrict to newer events.... after whatever point you like. People really like the current (leaving aside the perpetual malcontents, whiners and trolls).

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
So has pregnancy been removed? I noticed the tag was removed.
No, it is just not available in a quest or anything. You can see it in a vision from some seer lady or do a hypno event that is almost entirely pregnancy fetish, but I guess since you can't actually get pregnant yet, the tag was removed?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
so I think that after speaking with Razin and going to see Gulag, new content stops after that, correct?
(are there other things to unlock??)
You get a "end of path" message if you attempt to speak with Schwift after that. That is where the content ends for now.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
may i ask! is it better to get the device that prevent hypnosis before doing the hospital missions? i want to unlock the pink hair style for the protagonist but don't like her random perverted remarks, i thought they were okay and cute in the beginning but they get way too stupid later on and i'm not sure whether it's related to the intelligence values and at which value are the break points for changing her dialogs.
If you find (and interact with) the five terminals hidden throughout the New You "Dream" world, it opens the option to say "fuck you" when presented with the lollipops at the end of the virtual world. This changes the ending to the virtual world where Kira is reshaped into a Bimbo.
Lenn-Y gives you the option to select which transformations you want to give Kira (Lust increase, Intelligence loss, breast increase, bimbo lips, pink hair) and you can say "yes" or "no" to all of them.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
thx! i already had to go through the "pain" of learning it myself reloading saves. (hoping i remember correctly) if one ignores visiting the hospital mission until getting that device (the jammer) that mission becomes failed and unavailable anymore, also i'm pretty sure that i saw one of rewards being able to unlock pink hair for doing one of the resistance missions.

Last edited:

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
There’s currently 5 accessible breast sizes.
-Default one
-Intro BE event with Olga
-New You “Experiment”
-New You “Dream”
-Vivarium cow stuff

We already implemented all 11 planned breast sizes in Kira’s character art and in Vivarium H-events, but I want to implement them everywhere before making any new ones accessible.

Same with pregnancy content btw, Kira’s art and Vivarium events support it, but I want it implemented everywhere before making it available to the player.
I tried a mixture of "get legs 3" "gets hips 3" "legs 3" "hips 3" and whatever else i could think of to no avail in the search. please. how do i max out her thighs? what did I miss?

Flanneri

Apr 20, 2019
I tried a mixture of "get legs 3" "gets hips 3" "legs 3" "hips 3" and whatever else i could think of to no avail in the search. please. how do i max out her thighs? what did I miss?
As far as I remember, there are 3 (0-1-2) hips sizes. You can change hips size the hard way (methodically training in the gym) or the easy way (cosplaying Homer Simpson by eating donuts).

P.S. If you're using cheats, you need to put the number "2" in the field responsible for hips, as size 2 is the max size

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
As far as I remember, there are 3 (0-1-2) hips sizes. You can change hips size the hard way (methodically training in the gym) or the easy way (cosplaying Homer Simpson by eating donuts).

P.S. If you're using cheats, you need to put the number "2" in the field responsible for hips, as size 2 is the max size
Hmmm. maybe that is where the disconnect is coming from. as I've already done her max workout and eaten the donut. so I saw her hip size was in game was stated to be "2". but from reading the game files there is "KiraBust_body_base" which gives you her base body before any layers such as clothes, hair or accessories are added. and the leg size increases are coded as "legs2" or "legs3" in the files for both her naked thighs and for her clothing option upgrades. leaving me to believe that max leg size is Size 3 as it is assumed that base size was 1.

because Kira's hair is also coded as hair1/hair1_behind or hair2/hair2_behind for her white and pink. (the black is hair3 and has very few scenes). because technically there exists a "hair0" but it's actually the short hair with a side shaved head that is in truth her hair style in all of her base busts. but then the hair layer is added and not only can you not see it, but you can't select it as a hair option unless you manually delete the hair layer in the game files (which is how i know about it). making her side shave hair style only the result of a lack of hair style after you erased her hair from the game.

Reactions: DracoBorealis
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes