Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
The updated content begin by going to speak with Koba in the rebel base after getting the prototype for Olga.
to assist other baffled parties if you already progressed through all quests (and did Olga orb stuff ages ago...)
(1) Find Koba (as in remember who he is not having played this section in ages)
(a) Sanctuary,
(b) go to inner sewer (where the prison crew idiots are) and
(c) turn Left instead of entering prison crew idiots building
(d) turn Left again to talk to the chap and enter to talk to Koba and Vice
(2) Koba and Vice are there: long conversation to get to go to talk to Razin to get new prison mission again.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Same here - getting impression if one has progressed already new content may be not there?
It's not in the Farm(Vivariom)! It's in the city(Moscow) - you need to go to the sewage and follow the red arrows to go to the hiden camp where are your so called friends(to go to them you need first to take the boat that is there) and then speak with them,they will told you about Koba and then you go to the base(which is the next building there) and the guard will allow you to go in and say they are expecting you,then you will speak with that general there and if you read everything then you will know that next you need to go to the red square in that mansion and speak with the other general there and after that go to the city gate and speak in the prison with the one who manages the prison!

Reactions: rnzn

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
the game have amazing art style , but the updates are slow , the best part of the story is the farm , i love the game with all my heart but i will wait a few years for content , i understand that this was a problem a while ago with the lack of content

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
may i ask! is it better to get the device that prevent hypnosis before doing the hospital missions? i want to unlock the pink hair style for the protagonist but don't like her random perverted remarks, i thought they were okay and cute in the beginning but they get way too stupid later on and i'm not sure whether it's related to the intelligence values and at which value are the break points for changing her dialogs.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
So after a lot of criticism about focusing too much on CG and customisation, Mulan decided to release an update without advanced CG. Looks like Mulan hopes that people would think how bad new scenes look without all that CG, we won't criticize him anymore, do your job as you did before.
No. I just released it because I said I would. And I already did this “move” (releasing an “unlayered” event) earlier this year - shower event.

Not everything is about you or your “criticism”. Ugh, I swear I can’t win with you people.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
may i ask! is it better to get the device that prevent hypnosis before doing the hospital missions? i want to unlock the pink hair style for the protagonist but don't like her random perverted remarks, i thought they were okay and cute in the beginning but they get way too stupid later on and i'm not sure whether it's related to the intelligence values and at which value are the break points for changing her dialogs.
The "Pink Hair" is when you turn her into "Bimbo" - which means for that you need to keep get hypnotized by the doctor and do everything he comands you to do! So if you really want the pink hair then you don't need to use that device to prevent been hypnotized!

Oct 8, 2022
No. I just released it because I said I would. And I already did this “move” (releasing an “unlayered” event) earlier this year - shower event.

Not everything is about you or your “criticism”. Ugh, I swear I can’t win with you people.
Mulan, buddy, why are you even still here? Just to suffer?
We're literally just trolling and pirating your game here.

Jul 2, 2020
Well I kinda think that story advancement is more important then having the most refined CGs

Though I don't really like the new Joey and Razin, the old ones looked much more menacing and serious in my opinion. I sort of think the new ones look like more detailed cartoons.

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019

People will bitch and moan regardless if you're doing a great job or a terrible job, impossible to please everyone.

I wanted to ask: Has there been any changes on how to get the highest natural breast size? Last time I played this game was right after you added the Vivarium so all the cow stuff was on its infancy. And if so: how do I get the highest possible natural breast size?

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
People will bitch and moan regardless if you're doing a great job or a terrible job, impossible to please everyone.

I wanted to ask: Has there been any changes on how to get the highest natural breast size? Last time I played this game was right after you added the Vivarium so all the cow stuff was on its infancy. And if so: how do I get the highest possible natural breast size?
There’s currently 5 accessible breast sizes.
-Default one
-Intro BE event with Olga
-New You “Experiment”
-New You “Dream”
-Vivarium cow stuff

We already implemented all 11 planned breast sizes in Kira’s character art and in Vivarium H-events, but I want to implement them everywhere before making any new ones accessible.

Same with pregnancy content btw, Kira’s art and Vivarium events support it, but I want it implemented everywhere before making it available to the player.

Welxeor1

Jun 6, 2017
Great 2d cg game. Maybe even the best. Yea the progression(plot progression)
is slow, yea the guy is perfectionist but he definitely didn't deserve so much trolling(hate).
When people joke about war here, about the money the guy needs my heart fcking bleeds.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019

First of all, artist themselves are the harshest critic and second of all, you can't please everyone, if you and Moana overworked yourselves and did EVERYTHING that was planned and more, there would be still folks bitching.
Still, Godspeed man. It'd be a shame seeing this project unfinished.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
to assist other baffled parties if you already progressed through all quests (and did Olga orb stuff ages ago...)
(1) Find Koba (as in remember who he is not having played this section in ages)
(a) Sanctuary,
(b) go to inner sewer (where the prison crew idiots are) and
(c) turn Left instead of entering prison crew idiots building
(d) turn Left again to talk to the chap and enter to talk to Koba and Vice
(2) Koba and Vice are there: long conversation to get to go to talk to Razin to get new prison mission again.
so I think that after speaking with Razin and going to see Gulag, new content stops after that, correct?
(are there other things to unlock??)

Last edited:

hawk5005

Aug 5, 2016
This game could do with a gallery or event-replay sort of thing. Seeing so many good events just one off is a shame considering how good the art is.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes