ekimus

Apr 17, 2019
Don't bother counting the release numbers, each and every one dev have their own system and more than often it used only to track number of release, sometimes devs actually change it once they reach 0.9 something, other times they do 0.100, best one is when devs use 1.0 for their first release :KEK:
True. Only that in our company we use an specific way of naming versions tied to milestones and I'm used to it. I know devs here have a wide range of dedication and expertise (from talented amateurs to professional game devs) but you know, die hard habits.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Got stuck. New You and Basic Instinct aren't able to be completed. I'm supposed to talk to Red for Basic Instinct. He's in a tank still, and can't talk. For New You, I'm supposed to find the N9 device. Already went through both training sessions and the dream, and I'm unable to get the device. I had slept where you were supposed to after the second training and then I probably clicked on the wrong thing, and broke this quest. Maybe it matters that I used a jammer after each session.

Talking to Olga doesn't help. Talked to the guy again that gave me the training sessions and dream sequence, and I'm at the end of his quest lines. The Chief Officer has nothing to say to me. Sleeping and talking to anyone doesn't do any good.

I probably should have used the walkthrough, but I didn't think you could break your progression. My most recent save is attached.

SlaggyBadger

Jan 4, 2019
Howdy! Here’s what’s up:

I’m done with the character artwork that I needed, and I’m currently layering our newly added events.

We’re also adding appearance references to Koba, Razin and Gulag. But only to the “Modest Proposal” Quest parts of their dialogue, we’ll add references to their older dialogues at a later date (along with other NPC’s).

So, the upcoming “bugfix” is not really a bugfix, it’s an update that polishes/finishes what we already implemented. It will have:

-
“layers” (Kira’s breasts, hair etc.) for both versions of the latest H-event

- NPC character art (some are teased in this post)

- Minor artworks for the Quest (A note that you can bully out of the Guard, etc.)

- 16 pages of Kira’s “appearance references” text

- Various bugfixes

We’ll release it as soon as I finish drawing the layers, the rest of the update is good to go.

Today I wanted to talk about the “text” part of our game (without spoilers):

If you already played v0.5a, then you should’ve noticed that we’ve added some “flavor” choices. Dialogue options that let you pick how Kira behaves when she talks to someone. In that particular case it’s not just flavor, those choices affect your relationship with the characters you talk to.

Right now their disposition plays a minor part, it just determines for what Kira was imprisoned during her prison quest (the old one). And soon their disposition will affect the pole event and its potential resolution.

The reason I’m bringing this up is simple - I wanna know whether or not you want to see more “flavor” choices, even if they do absolutely nothing.

Do you think they make the game better or do you feel that since they don’t do anything, they’re not worth the effort?

Writing appearance references is a bit of a challenge, but it’s fun:

-
References have to make sense within the rest of the conversation;

- Kira can have just one “lewd” thing about her or maybe she’s already looking like a cum covered school desk with her breasts just hanging around and the “reference” has to make sense in all cases;

- Kira can become “lewd” at any point, so the game has to remember whether or not an NPC has already seen her and in what state she was when she met said NPC.

So, in order to create references that satisfy all the above mentioned conditions, we’ve created separate “mini conversations” that have their own flow and are integrated into the regular conversations you can have with NPC’s.

Another benefit of this approach is in the fact that the references are separated from the general text. The text just “calls” for them and they appear if Kira is lewd - meaning, that we can easily add more text, more references or edit some parts without the need to go look through the entire game.

Currently we’re just implementing them in the Modest Proposal, and for now they reference a limited amount of things - cum on face, cum on breasts, body writings and whether or not Kira’s breasts are out.

In the future we plan to dedicate one entire update to just go through the entire game and place appearance references everywhere.

But I think we can all agree that appearance references are needed, I mean, Kira can enter the Kremlin looking like a walking condom and no one bats an eye, that’s a little bit weird in my opinion.

Above you can see already edited Shwift.

“all body mods” option and fake breasts won the polls, but I’ll talk more about her in a couple of days in a separate completely “Shwift” oriented post. I’ll also start another breasts poll and her outfit poll then.

Overall, the only real problem we have is the same one we always had - time.

I’m not fast enough, both the text and the art require an enormous amount of time, but I’ll do my best to become faster without sacrificing the quality.

I mean, I just passively become slightly faster with each new drawing I make and one day I’ll run out of the NPCs I have to draw. Plus, hopefully you’ll like Moana’s quest which would mean that I can focus on drawing more.

Meanwhile, we’ll do our best and focus more on communicating with you all, showing our progress through teasers and on conducting more polls.

The current planned release schedule is as follows:

V0.5b
- the upcoming “polishing” update

V0.5c - Second part of the “Modest Proposal” Quest and Pole H-event (with layers this time)

V0.5d - “Food for thots” Quest with an H-event (Moana’s quest, with layers)

V0.5.1 - “Fetish removal” system with visuals, Vivarium “Briefing” event (story event, not erotic).

Fortunately, most of the things above are already written, but I still want to go through my script at least one more time. Then I’ll draw everything and after that we’ll return to the Farm.

That’s all I wanted to say today, thank you all for your patience and support! The end is near!

Flanneri

Apr 20, 2019
Maybe if we combine our powers we could bully Mulan into doing what we want by using reverse phycology and bad ideas. Think of it like a sort of good cop bad cop charade but instead we'll do our usual sad troll and annoying troll thing.
So, you are basically reinvented good old Moussolini - Hitler roleplay. It is rightfully said that history repeats itself...

Last edited:

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Maybe if we combine our powers we could bully Mulan into doing what we want by using reverse phycology and bad ideas. Think of it like a sort of good cop bad cop charade but instead we'll do our usual sad troll and annoying troll thing.
1667362153840999.jpg

Kaustubh_03

May 15, 2022
It's been so long since I've come here please can anyone tell me what happened with Android version? Did they stopped creating those ?

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
I'm just doing my part and using good ol reverse phycology. If we confuse him enough he won't know what hit him.
Yeah it's good and all but I want to see this game finished in our lifetime, bro, these autistic shitpost shenanigans are fun sure, but it'll stall the development for about thirty years.

Oct 8, 2022
Yeah it's good and all but I want to see this game finished in our lifetime, bro, these autistic shitpost shenanigans are fun sure, but it'll stall the development for about thirty years.
Do you really think that I can do anything about that? Bruh, I'm just here for the free versions. I don't give a shit mate. I'm just messing around between updates. Nothing that we do here will change the progress of the game lmao. I'm literally just here for the lolz

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Do you really think that I can do anything about that? Bruh, I'm just here for the free versions. I don't give a shit mate. I'm just messing around between updates. Nothing that we do here will change the progress of the game lmao. I'm literally just here for the lolz
In lolz we trust, I'll admit I've over thought about it bit too hard. Could it be Ī'm having troll's remorse right now? Or these two pints of gin made me morerewrwwdscv tipsy.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
mfw I learn that name change will affect local Space monkeys aka Shwity boys and we don't know the context and traits of Shwift herself. Making my submission bit useless. 1670284752469471.png
Then I realize that shared name idea actually opens space for puns, anagrams,innuendos and other text based tomfoolery, for later poll.
1663011964652109.gif

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2018
Howdy! So I have a question, I did every main questline up to the point of talikng to Shwift(10 missions), most of the side quests(?), I've done: Settle in, welcome party, analrapist, suit up, shower and 80085, but according to my Squatboi i have 2 more? In hints I've got 2x ??? icon and wonder what I've missed. I did dogfish, and work bitch and Diner 15. Could someone help?! Also after shower in my questlog i have like an empty space, I dont know if it's a bug or sth, hence my cry for some anwsers as I'm unable to find any in-game. My vivarium questline in every possible way tells me "end of content in this update".

Feb 5, 2021
Howdy! So I have a question, I did every main questline up to the point of talikng to Shwift(10 missions), most of the side quests(?), I've done: Settle in, welcome party, analrapist, suit up, shower and 80085, but according to my Squatboi i have 2 more? In hints I've got 2x ??? icon and wonder what I've missed. I did dogfish, and work bitch and Diner 15. Could someone help?! Also after shower in my questlog i have like an empty space, I dont know if it's a bug or sth, hence my cry for some anwsers as I'm unable to find any in-game. My vivarium questline in every possible way tells me "end of content in this update".
Could you share a screengrab of your questlog? Would probably help to figure out what's going on.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes