StanleyTweedle

Feb 4, 2018
Will someone tell me what is the maximum breast size? I got a size 5, and they tell me that this is the maximum, but there is a size 9 in the game files, how do I get it?

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Honestly, I haven't played this game in like two years, but I'm happy that it advances, at whatever pace, but that there are new features, variables, history, events, whatever. I think that when it is finished it will be one of the best of its kind (In fact, it is a unique game in several aspects. )

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Honestly, I haven't played this game in like two years, but I'm happy that it advances, at whatever pace, but that there are new features, variables, history, events, whatever. I think that when it is finished it will be one of the best of its kind (In fact, it is a unique game in several aspects. )
>Fingers crossed
1643709373133.gif

Flanneri

Apr 20, 2019
To be fair, it's already one of the most unique games out there. When I get bored I just go to the recommendation section and see what is offered for certain requests. Defenestration is one of the most referenced games. I don't really want to praise the developer that much until the game is finished, so that he doesn't relax) But I've rarely seen a game cover such an extensive amount of specific preferences

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
To be fair, it's already one of the most unique games out there. When I get bored I just go to the recommendation section and see what is offered for certain requests. Defenestration is one of the most referenced games. I don't really want to praise the developer that much until the game is finished, so that he doesn't relax) But I've rarely seen a game cover such an extensive amount of specific preferences
Hopefully RPG Maker also known as Coomer engine can handle the tasks Mulan and Moana have plans for.

Last edited:

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
Is there a way to leave the character art fixed? without her disappearing all the time
I mean the 'A' key pulls Kira's art up on the screen and the 'D' key removes it. Not sure if that is the functionality you are looking for though.

dwemers

Dec 13, 2019
I mean the 'A' key pulls Kira's art up on the screen and the 'D' key removes it. Not sure if that is the functionality you are looking for though.
like when you talk or interact with an NPC or someone, the character art comes off the screen

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
I speak when I interact with NPCs and things art from the character disappear from the screen. did you understand ?
Yeah I don't really understand what this means. Are you talking about the flickering that happens with Kira's character art sometimes when she appears on screen? If so, that isn't fixable, it's because the game is being developed on an ancient version of RPGM that the devs are pushing to its absolute limit with the number of image pulls the game routinely makes.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Yeah I don't really understand what this means. Are you talking about the flickering that happens with Kira's character art sometimes when she appears on screen? If so, that isn't fixable, it's because the game is being developed on an ancient version of RPGM that the devs are pushing to its absolute limit with the number of image pulls the game routinely makes.
jet-engine.gif
All jokes aside, I know what I said before, but it'd be ideal if they're looking for less limiting alternatives for porting it to (I'm aware that'll cost man hours and nerve cells). Wasn't there a fella in this thread showing all engine pros, cons and their quirks? With the whole table?

Last edited:

dwemers

Dec 13, 2019
okay thanks, I can't explain it because I don't know how to speak English. but thanks

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes